Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:38 pm
[Base camp]

Every time the bird thing was sucked into a pokeball only to pop out again Baron had to renew his grip but he was still Biting on when he could, trying to pull away flesh like his owner wanted. Do good, get good meat; it was a simple arrangement but it worked well.  
Suudonym rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:47 pm
((Rolling for KO's great ball. Catch rate ~6%. 1-6 = success, 7-100 = fail.))  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Suudonym rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:47 pm
((Rolling for Pulse's pokeball. Catch rate ~5%. 1-5 = success, 6-100 = fail.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:02 pm
[Camp]

With the failure of his great balls, the continued awful weather - and every other damn thing! - KO was an unhappy man as he threw one of his three basic pokeballs at the second Articuno.

I tried!

- he drafted in his head -

You think I didn't try? I did, but somebody -

- he seethed -

Somebody doesn't have enough braincells to fill a slide and be observed under a microscope!

Maybe Baron would get something? Maybe. Maybe not. s**t.

"I'll drive!" he called out over the clack-smack of the hail and the sounds of battle. "Just get the van going and leave the driver door open, driving is my thing, so if you want out of here fast leave it to me!" Chemistry was also his thing but that wasn't exactly relevant right now.

Also my face is bleeding!

With a free few moments he pulled out his 'dex to contact base: //Whats takin such long time 4 backup anyway? Also adult Articu' comin back and also with league attn Rook says. Tryin 4 samples/capture 2nd juve. Rook on way back 2 us. Do we have diversion? I drive good, but diversion = NICE!!//  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:14 pm
[Articuno 2]

Michiko bit her lip and drew blood. She messed up. She f**** messed up as she was being yelled at by the other Rocket members.

Yet she hung in there. Follow the mission, try to capture the articuno. Michiko...just..."Crunch, Oktavia." Oktavia bit hard on the articuno and Michiko grabbed a pokeball and threw it.

She just wanted this to be done and over with.

Suudonym rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:20 pm
((Rolling for Michiko's pokeball. Catch rate ~5%. 1-5 = success, 6-100 = fail.))  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:35 pm
[Battered Bird Battlers]

"I'm on it! Oo's got the bloody keys?! Toss 'em this way and I'll start 'er up!" He had no issues with KO calling 'dibs' on driving. Like he wanted to drive at high speed in a forest? Road or not, it sounded awful. Besides... He couldn't actually remember how long it had been since he'd actually driven something, and he'd never been particularly good at anything that wasn't considered 'an ocean vessel' anyway. He did know how to start a van though, if someone would give him the keys.
"I ain't much bloody use out 'ere right now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:31 pm
[BIRBS]

Adam must have been knocked out. He came to with a flurry of motion and yelling. Pokeballs were popping and dropping like they were hot.

Adam decided to take a pokeball and throw it at the one currently being pinned to the ground.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:45 am
[Articuno via Bas Camp]

Michiko's pokeball failed and saw Adam throw a pokeball at the bird. Oktavia was hanging in there, as for her absol...he didn't care about the other pokemon as he suck close to her, ready to protect her...despite her orders.

She looked at KO, Clancy, and muttered. "Either the elite member has the keys....or they are in the ignition." She waited to see the results if Adam's pokeball worked or not, before tossing her own.

Suudonym rolled 1 100-sided dice: 93 Total: 93 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:36 am
((Rolling for Adam's pokeball. Catch rate ~5%. 1-5 = success, 6-100 = fail.))

((Also, sorry if this wasn't clear, but it's one pokeball per person per Articuno post. If you've already thrown a second pokeball this round, it will be accounted for after the next Articuno post!))  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:26 pm
[Base camp]

Sync made a mental note to go pick up his failed pokeball once they were done - if he had time to do so, anyway - and pulled another spare from his pocket to throw at the large bird. While he wanted this over and done with as quickly as possible, he had to admit, the cold felt good where he'd been pepper sprayed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:25 pm
[KO]

In the midst of all the chaos, KO would receive a prompt, albeit somewhat long, reply to his message: If you're part of Rook's training team requesting backup, there are several reasons why it's going to take a while: One, we didn't have a spare mission team hanging about waiting to bail out a training team. Two, your location is on the other side of the mountains from the base. Three, someone had the brilliant idea to assault a police officer who called for backup, so now the entire area you're in is practically crawling with police and League officials, which will delay the backup team. Advice: Catch or acquire a sample from it ASAP and get out before a diversion becomes necessary, because if it does then in all likelihood backup will be too far away to be of any help in that regard, so you'll need to come up with your own diversion.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:26 pm
((Rolling for Sync's pokeball. Catch rate ~5%. 1-5 = success, 6-100 = fail.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:37 pm
Somewhere in the distance, the sharp screech of the returning Articuno echoed out over the treetops.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:08 pm
[Rockets]

Both the injured Articuno and the healthy one flying overhead answered the call of their parent, though the grounded bird's cry sounded significantly weaker and more tired than its sibling. Even though it wasn't exactly being attacked anymore - not nearly as much, at any rate - it grew weaker still and struggled to remain upright, an endeavor made harder as Baron attempted to savage its wing. Regent's taunting words angered the legendary - or would have, if it weren't so frightened - and as the dark-type's protect waned after the previous attack, the Articuno fired an Ice Beam at both the Umbreon and its trainer. Whether or not the attack was successful, the ice-type bird finally succumbed to Curse and collapsed in a blue heap of feathers on the snow-covered ground.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff