Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Stag Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:23 pm
Viceroy/Spins

<<'Spider friends?'>> Neph looked from Spins to Viceroy and hissed in disgust. <> Still, she did lower herself down to offer a webbing to the held human.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:26 pm
"Ah, well done!" Diantha called to the Arcanine, releasing a held breath when the agent was successfully pulled out of his charge. She glared at the flailing Kalos Rocket, "You're awfully brazen, making a grab at the legendary pokemon in the midst of all these Rangers - and without any pokemon to aid you, no less!"

She nodded in approval as Neph began to wrap up the man in her web, and gestured to the remaining Rocket elite, "Let's hurry and restrain his comrade as well, lest he get any similarly daring ideas."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:39 pm
Adam didn't feel competant enough to approach Xerneas, and it appeared the other two Agents had been disposed of. He sighed and shook his head, keeping back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:45 pm
"Phew," KO relaxed again, and made another tweak to the angle of his hat, "I thought that was going to get ugly for a minute there, good job Arcanine...." Oh, was somebody going to have to approach the Legendary to tie up the elite? "Err... can anyone with a bug get that Rocket's feet without getting Xerneas?"

Viceroy gave an extra happy bark and wagged his tail at the Champion and then at his trainer. he declred, undeterred by the lack of friendliness from the bugs.

[Xerneas]

"I have no bug types but I have a rope," Frost said as he started to head towards the restrained elite. "Excuse me," he said politely to Xerneas, "would you mind releasing this Rocket so that we can tie him up? Once that is dealt with we can depart." Presumably this pokemon was intelligent enough to understand his request and as it currently seemed to view them as allies he wasn't overly concerned about being assaulted. That did not mean he was complacent however, he kept out of direct striking range for the time being and was ready to dive out of the way if it looked like it might attack him.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Xerneas made a somewhat displeased noise but lifted its antlers and stepped back, giving the elite space enough to not be pressed up against the wall as if his life depended on it - which it had - and the man exhaled quietly as he let them bind him as they wished without complaint or escape attempts. The brunette as well was complacent enough to be bound and go with them, though the blond continued trying to assault anyone nearby at any possible opportunity during and after he'd been bound, occasionally hurling insults or curses, his expression one of anger and bitter disappointment.

"All right," Diantha said, exhaling quietly. "Now that that's all taken care of... Xerneas." She looked to the large deer. "Will you accompany us? We'd like to lead you out of the cave and back to the forest."

Xerneas lowered its head with a snort, eyed the assembly of humans warily, and then raised its head again, apparently acquiescing.

Diantha tented her fingers and smiled in relief. She gestured towards the path from which they'd come, her pokemon gathering around her, "I'd say this qualifies as a brilliant success! Shall we begin making our way back?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:19 pm
"I'd say so too, and sounds good to me!" KO replied, recalling all of his pokemon other than Duke for the time being and starting to make for the exit with one hand on the angry blond agent's elbow.

[Rocket elite]

Frost tied up the elite and then - as the group began to move and thus there was enough noise to cover his voice - he lent in to murmur. "Remain quiet. We are the Kodo reinforcements. If can calm your agent without raising suspicion please do so." As they headed off he recalled Atlas but his two eeveeloutions remained out for now.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:26 pm
Grimlock groaned, sulking slightly as she watched the spiders talk to each other. She huffed and kept close to her trainer as they started away.

"Spins, come along," Lex called, waiting till the Ariados reached him before recalling the poison bug type and tucking his poke ball away. "Let us depart."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:29 pm
Phew, she could put Neph back in a ball... This was good, as she could see the spider getting more and more impatient. The Ariados made chrr of disappointment, having really wanted to attack Xerneas while in this cavern, as she disappeared in red light.
Tambrey smiled, nodded her agreement with Diantha, and then recalled Ella and Pygi too. Scuffed up, but her team was still full; she had a feeling she was going need all of them when they finally acted to put the real mission into play.

---~~~---

Diantha

Following suit, Clancy had recalled all of his pokémon too, and was walking with a bit of a swagger as he moved closer to Diantha and KO.
So he didn't /really/ recall her name, or any films he'd seen with her in it but he'd caught that bit about her being an actress... now that there was a calm moment, he was determined to see if he could get something valuable for himself out of it too.
"'Ere, um... tad embarrassing, luv," he addressed the champion "but now we've got a moment, I don't s'pose you could give me an aut'graph couldja? Me ol' mum'll never believe I actually bloomin' worked with you!" Actually, he'd sell it for a bit of pocket money the first chance he got if he could get one.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:35 pm
Oh, wait. KO paused to search the Agent for his pokeballs. "We should return their pokemon and take their pokeballs too," he said. If he managed to locate the pokeballs successfully he would return the Agent's pokemon and then pocket the pokeballs for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:37 pm
The elite stiffened somewhat when he heard Frost's words and appeared to take a few seconds to process them and their implications. He let out a slow breath though and turned to the belligerent agent, "Leo, calm down."

"Calm down?!" The blond echoed incredulously, still doing his best to kick anyone within range - including KO, given his close proximity - since his hands were bound. "How can I calm down?! We never--"

"Leo."

Something in the elite's tone made him pause, and he turned to aim a bitter glare at him in response, but received a very pointed, meaningful look in reply. Taking his superior's cue, the agent reluctantly quieted and walked along somewhat more agreeably, his expression sullen.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:40 pm
(Clancy / Everyone)

The group began to move again, heading back the way they came. In response to Clancy's question, she first looked surprised and then a bit flattered, "My, certainly! I'm afraid I don't have anything to write with at the moment, though. Do you have a pen?"

Diantha reached up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, then looked to the rest group with a friendly expression. "And also, since we have the time now, I'd love to chat with you all a bit; it's always such a pleasure to meet trainers. You all battled against those Rockets so well, and your teamwork - not only with your own pokemon, but with one another - was something to behold! Have you all been working in the same unit for long?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:44 pm
Diantha

Oh bollocks! A pen! Were there any pens in this ranger uniform?! He didn't think so... He checked where he knew there were pockets and couldn't feel one...
"Um... Er. I'll, uh, 'ave a look. I don't think so... I must 'ave dropped the bloomin' thing durin' all the excitement..." Clancy's face fell. He was going to lose out on a chance to make a bit of extra cash... because he didn't have a bloody pen! Bugger!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:47 pm
(Clancy)

"Oh, I'm sorry," Diantha said, sharing in Clancy's disappointment. "Perhaps the Rangers waiting by the entrances will have one."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:56 pm
Crap, why did she have to take a personal interest? If she didn't get a fast answer she was going to be suspicious, but talking over one another with differing stories would be worse! "I've worked with Tara and Sydney before," KO said, remembering the names two of his closer associates had taken. "Everyone else," he nodded around at the group, "I guess this is the first big thing?" He really hoped nobody contradicted him, he really really hoped!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:59 pm
Frost shrugged, falling back on 'not my native language'. "First big thing?... I suppose yes. I have known most of my comrades a little while though."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff