Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow [6/27/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:42 pm
Samoa Joe runs at Sheamus for a hard Lariat!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:43 pm
Sheamus was decked with the lariat and falls to the mat!  

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:44 pm
Samoa Joe then walks around the ring shouting and the crowd cheers really loud, and then turns back towards Sheamus!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:44 pm
Sheamus crawls towards the corner, trying to get away from Joe  

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:45 pm
Samoa Joe runs towards Sheamus and lifts him up in the corner, and lifts him into a seated position on the top rope, and then lifts him over his shoulder, and carries him attempting the Musclebuster!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:47 pm
Sheamus was carried across the ring, and escapes getting down behind Joe and rolls out of the ring, running up the ramp and turns around and starts walking backwards facing Samoa Joe, holding his face and in shock, getting major boo's from the crowd.  

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:48 pm
Samoa Joe stands in the ring, holding onto the ropes pleading for Sheamus to get back in, and then paces back and forth angry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:49 pm
Sheamus stands on the top of the ramp, in shock after almost getting crushed by Joe.  

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:53 pm
Samoa Joe picks up the mic and his music slows back down and fades away. "Sheamus! There is no where to run at Cyber Sunday! Cause after I am done with Kevin Owens later tonight, I will make sure of it, that me, and all the chairs I use on you, will make your run here in TNW:R... short lived. "  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:54 pm
Sheamus yells at Joe "I'll see you Sunday!" and then walks to the back, going to his locker room.  

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:55 pm
Joe theme then plays again and the audience cheers him, and the segment ends with Samoa Joe standing in the ring with a fierce and angry look on his face.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games