Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:09 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar nodded as he leaned on Roy his eyes closed a smile appearing. He looked at him before starting to play with his hands smiling as he did so. "What should we do now?" He looked up at him a bored tone in his voice

" hmmmm i can think of some things " he said softly pulling his face close kissing him deeply  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:13 pm
Skylar gasped kissing him back his arms around Roy's neck blushing. He kept his arms around his neck before moving his hands up to play with his hair as he blushed lightly  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:21 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar gasped kissing him back his arms around Roy's neck blushing. He kept his arms around his neck before moving his hands up to play with his hair as he blushed lightly

roy wrapped his arms around skylars waist kissing him deeper he licked his lip  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:22 pm
Skylar blushed but opened his mouth as he let a small moan escape. He blinks blushing a brighter red at that. He simply hide his face in Roy's chest out of embarrassment.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:27 pm
roy chuckled and rubbed skylars hair " mmm that was a cute little noise you made " he whispered in his ear  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:34 am
Skylar blushed even more at that as he kept his face hidden against his chest. He simply kept his arms around his neck. "But it was embarrassing."  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:31 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar blushed even more at that as he kept his face hidden against his chest. He simply kept his arms around his neck. "But it was embarrassing."

Roy chuckled softly and kissed the top of his head and held him closer" oh you are to cute." He said and started to tickle his sides  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 pm
Skylar blinked laughing trying to get free. "Stop it Roy." He smiled still trying to free himself  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:58 pm
roy smiled but didnt stoop but speed up with it " hmmm naw i think i wont to keep doing it " he said in a teaseing voiced he moved where skylar was laying on the bed ad roy was on top of him tickling his sides  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:17 pm
the amazing kitsune
roy smiled but didnt stoop but speed up with it " hmmm naw i think i wont to keep doing it " he said in a teaseing voiced he moved where skylar was laying on the bed ad roy was on top of him tickling his sides

Skylar kept laughing as he continued to try and get free. He managed to move his arm enough to take his glasses off so they wouldn't fall as he placed them on the side table before going back to trying to get Roy off  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:03 am
Smexi-hexi123

"I didn't confess jack," He muttered grumpily but sighed it seemed there would be no winning this.

"Fine I like you happy?" Mikhail grumped out still not looking at Vladimir, and only giving the man a withering stare when he called him adorable.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:08 am
Vladimir laughs lightly as he placed the ice pack onto Mikhail's head gently "after seventy one years of loneliness yes Mikhail I am happy" gets a plate down from the cabinet putting some bacon onto it along with eggs Benedict "here eat up you will need your strength" gets his own plate  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:56 pm
Aries the Lioness
the amazing kitsune

Skylar kept laughing as he continued to try and get free. He managed to move his arm enough to take his glasses off so they wouldn't fall as he placed them on the side table before going back to trying to get Roy off

roy smirked down at skylar " come one sky got to try harder then that " he teased and started to tickle his neck as well  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:44 am
Skylar squealed hugging him laughing hugging him more as he blushed trying to get free pushing him off smiling trying to catch his breath  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:13 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail stilled at that, seventy one years? The man had really taken no lovers at all during that time?

"Oh" he said quietly, taking in the fact that he a bit with him kicking and screaming all the way, had been the first person in years to confess that he liked Vladimir.

"Vladimir." Mikhail said seriously grabbing the older man's hand, "I like you and I'll keep saying it to make up for your years of loneliness, I mean...as long as you do the same for me." he finish somewhat shyly averting his eyes.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games