Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:37 pm
She smiled at him kindly,"The piano would be fine.. I really don't mind...", she told him looking over at the grand piano that had been played just so recently after he got here it seemed. It reminded her alot of her mother and even though she didn't like to think about the past to much she did love her mother very much.. so listening to him play might actually help her... she wasn't sure.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:53 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles and goes to the piano. He sits down and starts to play. He was in a way channeling the storm and his emotions at the same time. His eyes were closed as he plays

(I love this. its pirates of the caribiean)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kqLXAoBfJM  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:57 pm
Farrah gets swept up into the music almost at once as she listens to him it was amazing how well the comination of music he played seemed to lift her mind and carry it into the past and present at the same time. She felt the emotional bondage of the music and she felt herself get caught up in the notes.

[omg i love pirates of the carribean lol and i love this song the most <3]
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:00 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles as he plays the song. He was happy. at the end he moves his fingers off the keys.He looks at her"I see you like that song. It is own of my favorite song"

(me to)  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:09 pm
Farrah opened her eyes as the last notes died and she looked over at him with a smile she stated,"it was a nice song I can appreciate music since I grew up around it...", she didn't want to mention she could play an instrument... she wasn't ready to dig that deep into her past. She hadn't picked up her violin since her mother died... it was just to tragic to play anymore. She got up slowly and made her way to the door,"Well that was nice Lucian hope I can do it again", she stated as happily as she could muster as she grabs the door handle,"I do hope you play more in the future".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:15 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles smiles"I will play more for you later. "He covers the keys and gets up"Try not to let the past rule you, it can destroy the light inside. Remember the good and let the bad flow away, I have been in your place and I know your pain.If you ever need to talk I am here"

(night  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:18 pm
Farrah remained silent for a moment she didn't like people to pry.. though she knew he was right and was glad he didn't push it only letting her know he was there when she wanted it. She nods and heads out the door going back to her room it was only 4 in the afternoon but it seems like 8 at night to her. She slowly made her way back ignoring the looks the staff gave her because of her apperance and goes into her room she climbs into bed and lays back in her pillows listening to the soft rain.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

[night]  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian sighs then goes to his study and started to do some work. the cook brought him hot tea and cookies.They talked a bit before the cook goes back to her room

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:32 pm
Farrah felt herself doze off and when she looked up she noticed that it was 9 pm. She finally got herself out of bed it was getting late and she could feel her stomach growling alittle. She left the robe on the door walking out in her nightdress wasn't that big of a deal since most of the staff would be asleep by now or going to bed, she looked over at herself she looked every bit her age but somehow she felt older like she mid aged. She tossed a strand of her hair over her shoulder and peeked out the door the hall where quiet as she made her way silently down to the kitchen entering she noticed the staff were most likely in bed, she goes over and begins to grab some simple things bread, cheese, fruit a bottle of wine. She started stuffing them in a basket she found laying about, she wasn't going anywhere she just assumed it would be easier to carry back to her room this way. She goes over and grabs a sharp knife sticking it in the basket as well to cut up everything.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:38 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian had his door open as he did the work.He drank the tea but didn't touch the cookies.He wouldn't be able to rest because most of his energy was in the barrier  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:59 pm
Farrah walked back up the stairs after she finished grabbing her food and she waits at the top of the stairs trying to figure if she wanted to go to the east or west wing... She turned her feet to the east wing slightly curious what Lucian was doing at this time at night. She stopped outside his doorway noticing that there was candle light at the door. She was about to go in then she noticed she was only wearing her night gown. She thought about how scandelous it would be and pushed the thoughts out of her head. She was not a child and if she wanted to go in she could right? She knocks very quietly on the door hoping she could go in without to much noise, she turned her attention to either side of her hoping no one would come out of their doors.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:01 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian blinks then looks up"come in"He had a fire going in the fireplace. he puts all his papers in orders and had a stack of letters ready to go out in the mail to pay the bills of the manner  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:15 pm
Farrah poked her head in looking over at him slightly embarresed,"Sorry", she said stepping in and closing the door as quietly as possible,"I got up cause i was hungry and I was.. lonely I guess", she shrugged she didn't like getting up in the middle of the night most people where asleep and then she would have to wait til someone got up or try to fall back asleep. She turned her attention to him holding the basket out infront of her she walks over quietly and sits it down on the desk for him she grabs a chair and sits down infront of him before she curled herself up hugging her knees in the process and resting her chin ontop of her knee calves,"And what are you doing up at this fine hour?". she asked.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:56 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles at her"hello my lady. I will be up til the storm passes. If I rest the barrier will fall. Many ancients nonhumans are up and protecting this area and town"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:00 pm
Farrah nods lifting her head up in the process and she reaches over to grab a cookie off his desk,"You mind?", she asked with a smile clearly she might just eat it if he said no.. but she still wanted to try to be polite after all she did bring other things for them both to enjoy.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas