Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 am
Gimme some of those cookiesssss
A) Skinny Spearmints
HB always wished she was one of those rough and tumble girls. She was always too clumsy on her hooves to manage things like sports or camping, but they were things she felt would help lead to a life of adventure. The carousel stared in awe at the young fillies who had the guts and skills to tough it out in the wild. She could only imagine the stories a scout could tell, plus they had great cookies!

This brave little filly in particular had a story that interested them all and only for the price of buying some delicious snacks. The mare would've bought those cookies even if there wasn't a hint towards what they're looking for!

"Spearmints please," she smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am
C: Shortbread Quatrefoils

"You don't have to sell it so hard, kid," Nightvine rolled his eyes. "I like buying cookies. I am both relieved and amazed it was girl scouts out here, but it's a breath of fresh air to see something slightly less absurd every now and then. I'm happy for Shortbread Quatrefoils out in the middle of nowhere."  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 am
A - Skinny Spearmints

If hearts could sing, Torchwood's would be doing an aria. This was like heaven for him; it wasn't anything dangerous but a safety demonstration to some camping scouts! What admirable fillies! Torch nodded his head at each idea and badge that they were working on. "Those are surely great skills to foster and you fillies have wonderful ideas."

Torchwood was tempted to stay with them. Yet the lure of the mothpone still called to him. When the little mer came around, he scoffed, "Working on your extortionist badge huh?"

Shrugging, "Well, it IS a good cause and Skinny Spearmints are my favorite too. If it's really a crypitd's favorite, it's too bad I have to wait for delivery. No chance of snagging a box now huh, even if I pay double?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:25 am
A: Skinny Spearmints

Fireflight was still unsure as to whether this would be a liability lawsuit, but since they were part of an organisation, the girl scouts should have had their own insurance and liability clauses. This was safe to report. He would report it. This was the safest thing to report for the last three rounds last hour or so.
"Sky Flare reporting in, we've encountered a peaceful, cute little group of Phony girl scouts. What cookies should I buy?"

He turned to the cute Phony scout. "Skinny Spearmints please." It was both cryptid and Prowl-approved, after all.  

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:48 pm
B: Tag-a-logs

Muck was glad that there was no reason for any concern. And as far as the filly trying to shake the group down with the promise of information in exchange for cookie purchase, the earth phony saw no downside even if the info they got was useless.

"These for me," he ordered, pointed to the Tag-a-Logs.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Diamond stared speechlessly at the mer for a moment, trying to reconcile herself with the fact that there hadn't really been a chainsaw murderer that she could asphyxiate with mini-marshmallows. What was her life to this point even for.

"Skinny Spearmints," she finally said, "please. Thank you."  

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:43 pm
D: Caramel deLishes

Catwalk fixed the mer with the single most disinterested look possible. "Caramel deLishes, and charge them to the park." They could keep the cookies too, for all she cared. She just wanted a solid answer or the ability to continue to look for something more, because this pattern of nonsensical...nothingness had long lost its appeal.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:13 pm
"Uhh. Uhhhhhhh." Night Scout blinked, having a hard time getting pulled from his utter disappointment. Chainsaws for kindling and marshmallow trails... Nothing spooky about any of that! But this one filly might spill the supernatural beans. He didn't feel good about it, but she sounded like she knew what she was talking about. Scout had to hold out for something.

He blinked some more at the attention. Two whole ponies talking to him now! Wow! "U-uh, if you wanna pay for it, yeah!" Free cookies! "I want the kind cryptids get!"

purplerosesbeauty

Yushika

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:30 pm

"Aww..." Bokeh pouted a little at the sight of a bunch of scout girls. It wasn't bad, it was just...disappointed that thier lead had gone so off track. Also no slow-motion capture camera. His ears perked up when the filly approch them. "oh..um...Yeah, okay, I think I have enough allowence for a box....Put me down for some Caramel deLishes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Alright, so it wasn't the park crew and the trainees - but it was still harmless and Crypt Keeper could feel the relief ease off of his shoulders. At least no one's lives were actually being threatened... and, he was getting kind of hungry. He may not have wanted to follow the marshmallows initially, but now he was glad they did and that it lead to food that wasn't covered in dirt. "Thank you... Please enjoy the rest of your troup trip." He couldn't even begin to imagine what wacky thing was going to sneak up on them next. Thankfully, the cookies would be a nice enough distraction from such worries.  

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:05 pm
C) Caramel deLishes

Friend-Ship wavered as the girl scout shook them down. He didn't have any money on him, but she said they didn't have to pay now... maybe if he had her bill it to the stable he lived in, his patron would foot the bill. He thought for a moment what kind of cookies she'd appreciate the most, and signed up for a box of the caramels, hoping that she wouldn't him buying some cookies on her dime for a good cause.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Golden Doubloon was quite surprised to see the little scout troop just hanging out in the woods with a creature on the loose. But she had to hand it to the scout leader and her skills at juggling a chainsaw. Neat! Heck, all these girls seemed sweet and smart and looked to be training to be the next Phony Paul Bunyan. She'd ask if they'd join her pirate crew but didn't want to fly too close once they took out the hatchets.

"Hmm...if the cryptids like the Skinny Spearmints I'll take one too! They must have good taste." And it would be the perfect bait!

But that didn't stop her from peering over Crypt Keeper's shoulder to check out his box of Caramel deLishes, "Those look delicious too. If it turns out we don't need all our cookies do you wanna trade some of yours with mine?"

ex o ex Snoof

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:29 pm
C: Shortbread Quatrefoils

Phony Scouts definitely was not Hybrid’s style. Nor were their cookies!

However, one particularly persuasive scout seemed to understand how to manipulate the system a bit.

“Whatever...” the alicorn muttered while pointing out the most bland cookie of the set. If she was getting forced into cookies, they would be the least sweet treat possible. Maybe even something she would let her fat cat have on occasion.

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:33 pm
A. Skinny Spearmint

Well, if the monsters liked it so much, it was probably better bait than a marshmallow...Or if not, he had another snack!

“No tree huggers at least,” he told Golden Doubloon as he managed to sneak an order in. Nobody had said they had to bring money on this trip, man...”Just...Secret Keeping Troupes. Girls are kinda scary.”

Pause.

“Well, not you guys,” Hooked amended to the pair quickly.

“Chrystali”

“Ac.Wings”

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:37 pm
A. Skinny Spearmints

And very suddenly Riot wished it was a whackjob with a chainsaw. Because the moment she saw sashes and badges she jammed her helmet back on and swiveled on her hooves to sneak away, too bad that the group was right behind her and there was no getting out.

Someone, not naming names, might have had an outstanding balance with everyone's favorite cookie peddling scouts. And this someone, maybe grabbed all of her cookies and shut the door without paying.

Turns out when you cross a couple of foals with a whole handful of trap making badges you end up strung up in a tree by your hoof. She had to bribe her way down.

It was like a protection racket, but with cookies.

That is, ahem, if such things happened to her, which they didn't. Riot totally didn't have 20 boxes of Som'ores she was extorted into purchasing in her home. Not at all.

With a hoof blocking her face she scribbled down her name.

"Look, just put me down for however many of those minty ones it costs for you to forget I was here." She really didn't need to get beat up by a little girl tonight. "And I guess some to spill whatever spooky knowledge you got. Actually, if you have proof the samsquach is real I'll buy a hundred boxes here and now."

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff