Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epicore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:16 pm

Name:Kit Mugen
Race:Human
Personality:Shy but friendly
Powers:None
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:17 pm
((So like...whats the setting?))  

Epicore

Lovin Tha High Lifee

9,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:28 pm
Name: Aley Demoure
Race: Ice Wolf Demon
Personality: Calm but outgoing if she needs to be
Powers: minipulation of ice and water.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:32 pm
Aley wandered around looking for something to do with her hands behind her head. A long black treanch coat covered her red outfit and her black muddy steel toe boots trudged over the muddy ground searching for someone to talk to or something to do, "Hello!"  

Lovin Tha High Lifee

9,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AngelOfSarcasm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:43 pm
Name: Kira
Race: human
Personality: outoging, tempermental
Powers: none

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:24 pm
skyler started to walk down a dark alleyway, hopeing shed find a few ladys of the night to feed on.
their unclean thoughts in their blood made her smile as she drianed them.  

jazzy says yarr

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:56 pm
she put her hood up, hopeing theyd mistake her tall figure for that of a man in her slightly oversized sweatshirt.
out of the dark, came a few of the ones she was looking for.
"lookin for a good time, stranger?" one of them crooned.
skyler smiled, her fangs glinting in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:59 pm
"howd you know?" she said sarcasticly, before sending waves of energy to pin them to the wall, crushing their lungs. draining them one by one, she smiled deviously. getting hints of memory and experiences out of their blood, she chuckled ever so slightly  

jazzy says yarr

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:54 am
burning the bodys to ash behind her as she exited the alley, skyler smiled; barely visible fangs glinting in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:34 pm
Name: Alec
Race: Human (and yes, girl)
Personality: Shy, likes to meet new people, smart, hates peopel who can block thought and emotion from their mind, and people with 6 fingers on their right hand
Powers: can read thoughts at will, often does to understand people and can change shape (into anything)
Bio: orphaned at 10 she has fended for herself for a while and is slightly mistrusting of peopel with 6 fingers on right hand because a man like that killed her parents, she never knew why though.
(sorry, no picture)  

Jenna Taylor

Jenna Taylor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:43 pm
What's the situation here? I'm trying to jump in here, HELP!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:48 pm
hi  

Pricess Kiwi

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:53 pm
after feeding, skyler took to the skys.

weaving in and out of the coulds, she turned so that her back was faceing the ground below, and just drifted for a while; unaware of time or her surroundings.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:17 am
Name:Amilana "Baby" Anderson
Race biggrin ark Demon(dark angel)
Personality:Very out going and LOVES boys
Powers:I get random visions of my past and the past of people around me and i can't control how i act. I also have the power of dark magic  

fabulousbaby01

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:41 am
Name: Xion
Class: Battle Mage
Race: Half Drow, Half Moon Elf, (yet I have human coloured skin)
Personality: Neutral Evil, (I dont care much for anyone else but me)
Bio: I was once in the mighty Crusade War in the Crimson realm, being forced to fight I did not have much obligation to win. Although I may have killed many of their mages, they still kept coming. The battle was one after a few hundred years, me entering t'wards the end of the war. After that I started to walk away from my past as a child, being abused as a child, and the like. Being half drow every race hates me, and being half moon elf not even the drow will take me in. I grew up in surroundings of hate and torment, yet even now I proceed to find my true destiny.
Powers: Dark arcane magic, Light arcane magic, Natural earth magic, Water alchemy.and manipulation of the mind (for I studied the mind until i could no more, therefore I can easily read any expression and movement, although i can not read minds for doing so would make any man go insane from all of the thoughts a person has.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games