Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:38 pm
((OMG! who are all these people?))

Rei finished putting her things away and left out to explore more of the academy. 'I hope these weaklings aren't the only people at this academy. That'd be such a disappointment to me.' Rei rolled her eyes and went off to the courtyard to think. 'Hopefully those two have killed each other by now and I can have my space to think.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:17 pm
Mr.Terra class ended and I was free to go practice down by the lake. 'Man, Mr.Terra needs to learn what happens when he mixes the wrong chemicals. Now to meditate' I immediately went into a nirvana state and calmed myself down.'Now to practice bending.' i got up and stood right at the edge. I pulled the water from the lake and began to move it as I pleased.'Ah, I love to work with water.'  

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:24 am
SkullzOfHeartz
((OMG! who are all these people?))

Rei finished putting her things away and left out to explore more of the academy. 'I hope these weaklings aren't the only people at this academy. That'd be such a disappointment to me.' Rei rolled her eyes and went off to the courtyard to think. 'Hopefully those two have killed each other by now and I can have my space to think.'
(OMFG!!!MY CHARACTER'S NAME IS REU TOO!!! AND IT'S SPELT THE SAME!!!) eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:29 am
(i'll spel my character's name different to save us the confussion)Ray stood outside of the main building snaping his fingers making sparks fly from his fingers "oh no! i missed class! what will i vere do now?"he was obviously saying it out of sarcasim  

M00NSTRIDER

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:57 pm
((Thanks, it saves me from a lot of confusion, indeed. 3nodding ))

Rei noticed some person talking on her way and saw a boy she didn't recognize, 'A new student. I guess they need to come at some time.' Rei looked at the clock and sweatdropped, 'Even if I just happened to miss class...I'll just catch the next one.' Rei started walking back inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:39 am
SkullzOfHeartz
((Thanks, it saves me from a lot of confusion, indeed. 3nodding ))

Rei noticed some person talking on her way and saw a boy she didn't recognize, 'A new student. I guess they need to come at some time.' Rei looked at the clock and sweatdropped, 'Even if I just happened to miss class...I'll just catch the next one.' Rei started walking back inside.
Ray gave out a heavy sigh"ah i might as well see what they teach...i'll just follow this girl to her class and see what's up"he walked by a trash can and threw a small flame into it,catching it on fire in seconds  

M00NSTRIDER

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:45 am
Rei looked around her shoulder and saw a boy following here, "Why are you following me?" She asked with a bit of annoyance in her tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:44 pm
SkullzOfHeartz
Rei looked around her shoulder and saw a boy following here, "Why are you following me?" She asked with a bit of annoyance in her tone.
gives her a smart-a** look"i'm just getting a tour of the school if that's ok...i want to see if what they teach is worth learning or not"  

M00NSTRIDER

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:41 am
Rei narrowed her eyes at him, 'Another one to put on my to-kill list.' "Well, you better find someone else to follow. I don't know where the classes are either. So...bye." Rei started walking off back into the school.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:25 pm
I hear people arguing and look to see a guy and a girl arguing. I walk over and siad,'What are you arguing about? I was busy working on my bending.'  

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:15 pm
Waternymph15
I hear people arguing and look to see a guy and a girl arguing. I walk over and siad,'What are you arguing about? I was busy working on my bending.'
Ray burts out laughing"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,BENDING?! HAHAHAHA! that's such a waek word for what it realy is.hehehe it can't be described in one word,but it can only be explainned"Ray took a deep breath"ahhh man that was hilarious"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:31 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
Ray burts out laughing"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,BENDING?! HAHAHAHA! that's such a waek word for what it realy is.hehehe it can't be described in one word,but it can only be explainned"Ray took a deep breath"ahhh man that was hilarious"

Well, ******** You!!!! That's just what I call my power over water okay????? If you don't like it then Deal, b***h!!!!!  

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:36 pm
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15

Well, ******** You!!!! That's just what I call my power over water okay????? If you don't like it then Deal, b***h!!!!!
(hey you don't have to cuss so much,dang)Ray tried real hard not to laugh"you know bending is just the ability to manipulate your element,but if you're able to create your element out of nothing,then it's much more than bending,you are attined to your element...but that's a completely different story with me....anyway,are you only able to manipulate water or can you create it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:49 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15

(hey you don't have to cuss so much,dang)Ray tried real hard not to laugh"you know bending is just the ability to manipulate your element,but if you're able to create your element out of nothing,then it's much more than bending,you are attined to your element...but that's a completely different story with me....anyway,are you only able to manipulate water or can you create it?"

Yes, I can create it, but it takes too much power to pull water from the astmosphere. It's just easier to manipulate the water.  

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15

Yes, I can create it, but it takes too much power to pull water from the astmosphere. It's just easier to manipulate the water.
he smiles"well,that only means you need practice"Ray catiously looks around for a moment"hey..uh have you ever seen a pheonix before?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games