Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:11 pm
Inwe started to look up certain spells. After finding about 20 she went back to Yuri's room and laughed. "Tis about time we start! I'll let you out But i'll have to hold you on a chain." She walked into Yuri's room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:57 pm
sasamiblue
she looks around confused then folowes the one calling to her.
she walked to a room and opened it, pulling out a beautiful jewled necklace. "can you keep a secret?" she asked kneeling beside her. "there used to be dragon riders, i was told by my old teacher to give this to a dragon when i found one" she siad, fascining it on her neck. "it'll transform with you and protect you" she said. "i have one for the other dragon too"  

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:59 pm
Kaden's face didn't change. "If what your asking is if I have dragon blood, the answer is yes. It is not uncommon for the royal members of my land to have dragon blood. The origin of our land as we know it revolves around the dragons and their integration into life with our people. I have only a little though, just enough to take on a Dragon form for small spans of time... I ask you though, not to tell anyone as of yet. It is a common thing in my country, but I gather it is not so much smiled upon here."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:44 am
"I thought so....." he pulled out a shining star sword "were you the one who started this?"  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Yinala

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:52 pm
Inwe Greycloak
Inwe started to look up certain spells. After finding about 20 she went back to Yuri's room and laughed. "Tis about time we start! I'll let you out But i'll have to hold you on a chain." She walked into Yuri's room.
Yuri purred calmly then lowered herself back onto the floor. She didnt want to accidentally hit anyone with her wings.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:25 pm
Inwe stroked the Yuri and removed the unlatched the chain. Holding it out ward, she opened the door and walked out. She walked outside the castle and let Yuri free for a bit. "You'll only stay within the castle's property."  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Yinala

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:59 pm
She spread her great wings of a deep navy and revealed the silver flaps that connected the wing bones. She soared up into the air, the wind assing over her smooth scales. * So this is what it's like to fly* But then a scent of blood, deer blood, came to her nose. It was surprisingly appetizing. She knew she couldnt leave to property, but she could not control herself anymore and her dragon body turned towards the smell.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:02 pm
DragonSong
sasamiblue
she looks around confused then folowes the one calling to her.
she walked to a room and opened it, pulling out a beautiful jewled necklace. "can you keep a secret?" she asked kneeling beside her. "there used to be dragon riders, i was told by my old teacher to give this to a dragon when i found one" she siad, fascining it on her neck. "it'll transform with you and protect you" she said. "i have one for the other dragon too"

wages her tail and looks happy,bows.  

sasamiblue

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:09 pm
Kaden raised his head, and opened his mouth. In an instant he was able to tansform his teeth into large fangs. "I wouldn't advise you do anything rash," he said. He sat down calmly. "I had nothing to do with any of the transfomations. I don't have enough dragon blood in me to it even if I wanted to. Besides, I can controle myself as I have been trained from birth. What purpose would I have in turning young women into dragon mutation products anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:50 am
he spins his sword and then reshethed it. "ok.... but i'm watching you..." he threw down a star and when it exploded he dissapeard.  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:45 am
raylana smiled as she watched the dragon "dont bow to me" she said softly. "i dont enjoy it." suddenly she heard an explosion, she ran towards it, knowing her friends could be in danger. she pushed kojays door open and looked around, her eyes locking on a fanged kaden. "what happened?" she asked him  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:37 pm
Inwe shook her head when Yuri went of the property. "Knew I should have done that." She pulled out her broom and raced alongside the dargon. "Okay! Knew rule! Don't go off the property without me!" She yelled against the roar of the wind.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:47 am
He reappeared where all the comotion was. "Any thing i cando to help?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:30 am
runs in and looks at were the loud noises came from  

sasamiblue

Lyria883

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:43 pm
Kaden swallowed, sitting in his chair with some sparkly smoke still flying around. He coughed. "It's ok, Kojay had a bit of a fit. Don't trust him when he's drunk..." He said and wafted through the smoke toward Raylana.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games