Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

the-chosen-one-1990

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:38 am
the leachman and his leaches from Outbreak scared me. One second im investigating a room and the next thing I know Im being attacked from all side by leaches(shudders). very scary stuff that is!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:39 pm
Too me it was definetly the Licker in RE2 that suddenly jumped through a mirror..

It scared the hell outta me!! eek  

T-XIX

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:55 pm
Remember in RE2 when you're running down that hall with all of the windows borded up, and the arms bust though and try to grab you? That freaked me out. The crow hallway also got me, and the part when you get the valve handle. If you open the door next to the typewriter, the zombies start walking through. XD And of course, the Licker through the magic mirror. Interestingly enough, my brother was watching and we both said that a licker would jump through, but it scared me anyway. Hahah!

Those are the ones that come to mind from RE2 that made me drop my controller  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:14 pm
Lol, I'm very positive that I threw down my controller when I saw the first Crimson Head get up..

"HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I;m DONE!!!"

Haha, I'm the biggest chicken-wuss in this guild.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:53 pm
Err... I'm a big chicken XD I get so nervous that I scream at things that aren't even scary! I'm so adorable ahahah!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:24 pm
NotteRequiem
Lol, I'm very positive that I threw down my controller when I saw the first Crimson Head get up..

"HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I;m DONE!!!"

Haha, I'm the biggest chicken-wuss in this guild.
Nope, I have to have been the biggest chicken... first time I ever experienced Resident Evil, I had nightmares for two weeks, and I was only watching.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 am
in resident evil, the monster that freaks me out is lisa trevor. her changaling sound of her chain makes me wanna run. her moan and groan makes me goosebumps and when i go anywhere she can be following you! i'll be freaked out and run really fast!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 pm
the chianswa dude i really hated RE 4  

Roxas_teh_Nobody

someguyontheinternet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 am
umm really im not really scared of any of them but if they were real and i had to face any of them..i would pee my pants and probably die due my lack of badass-ness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:50 pm

Panduh says :

when your next to the window and a zommbie just comes and eats you . that make me scream and sometimes piss my pants xD

1. Lisa Trevor

2. Nemisis

3. Chainsaw Hags .

Kumacakes

Rich Smoker

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:50 pm
Uh, Lisa Trevor scares the sin out of me. No joke.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:30 pm
The Banders were terrifying in Code: Veronica. and the music that accompanied them wasn't comforting. eek If they brought Banders back, with intense graphics, *shudder* I don't even wanna think about.

Well, actually, yes I do. blaugh  

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:02 pm
But they won't because that would also be cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:00 am
Yeah, that would be cool. It would also be cool if Lickers came back, but Capcom is too much of a tool to do the right thing.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:14 am
I tell ya, I could handle Zombies, tyrants, Lisa, chainsaws, Plaga, and pretty much anything the games ever threw at me....

But Cerberus.

I was about four or five when I first saw Cerberus hop through a window and attack Jill on the original Resident evil. I s**t myself on the spot. That game single handedly made me build my immunity to all things scary by getting it out of me right then.

Cerberus the zombie dog will forever be the deadliest enemy I wish to never fight in Real life.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff