Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:17 pm
"Right," she said, knowing he'd get better. "And I'll be here to help!" she laughed; she read a few manga here and there, and when ever someone got a fever, body heat from someone helped...or something like that. One way or another, being with someone helped. She slowly leaned back down, putting her head against his chest again, closing her eyes slowly. With her ear pretty much on his chest, she heard, distantly, the beat of his heart which caused her to smile lightly. For some reason, it reminded her of when someone was pregnant and they could feel the baby flexing.
[[there's actually a movie on a baby developing in the womb o.O quite interesting]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm
[Strange... >>;]

Kai nodded, grinning at her before letting his eyes drop closed again. He strangely felt perfectly at ease, even though he was lying on the hard floor. But his arm stayed around the girl as she returned to leaning against him and he smiled softly to himself. His tail was still flicked gently against the floor beside them, hitting with repeated soft thumps. After just a moment more of lying there, his breathing deepened as he dropped off into sleep.

[Edit-I have to go to sleep too now. xP Night!]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:38 pm
[[awww. oki, then; see ya tomorrow! ]]
Skylar looked up at him after a moment, sleep pulling at her eye lids as she tried blinking it away. To no prevail, however, as she rubbed her eye gently, pushing herself up with her elbow. She leaned foward again, smiling faintly as she moved some more hair from Kai's face before leaning foward and brushing his cheek with her lips again. AFter a moment of just dazedly staring at a spot next to him, she lowered herself, her head against his chest, before she, too, drifted off to sleep.

[[the sudden fun of kissing someone when they're sleeping; classic xD]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:38 am
[Aww, how sweet. xD -fast forward to morning- >>;;]

Kai mumbled softly to himself as a bit of sunlight peeked through the window and landed upon him. He sluggishly lifted one hand to his face to shield it as his eyes slowly eased open. He just stared at the ceiling for a moment, blinking several times until he finally recalled what he was doing here. His eyes drifted slowly towards Skylar, still asleep with her head resting on her chest. He smiled at her softly, his right hand still gently around her, and then closed his eyes again. He didn't want to disturb her so he remained silent, except for the light thumping of his tail against the floor.

[Dad is dragging us to the lake for a few/several hours and counters my complaints that I'm injured with 'the water will do you good'. xP]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:51 am
[[okay, have fun!!]]
Skylar's eyes shut a little tighter before she slowly opened them, the light blinding her for a moment before they adjusted. She brought a hand to her right eye, rubbing it lightly. ce qui suis moi faisant ici ... she thought for a moment, before remembering she'd come to Ria the day before; she hadn't woken up here in ages, or so she coulda sworn. The memories of what happened yesterday slowly started to flood her mind as she shifted her head, remembering that Kai had been there and hoping that if he wasn't awake, she wouldn't be bothering him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:06 pm
Kai opened one eye very slightly as he peered at Skylar again, watching as she rubbed sleepily at one eye. As her head, shifted, he slowly opened both of his eyes fully and watched her for just a moment longer. "Sleep well?" he finally mumbled quietly, not quite fully awake himself. He blinked sleepily a few more times as he continued watching her almost blankly, almost as if in a daze.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:05 pm
[[sorry, i went shopping XD]]
Skylar blinked a few times, seeing that he was awake. "Y-yeah," she said softly, smiling. "And h-how about you? A-are you feeling better?" she stumbled slightly, still not used to the fact that a person she just met had stayed there for a night and managed to get sick. Il est... Is est malade? she thought, tilting her head ever so slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:10 pm
[Haha, get anything good? =P]

Kai continued staring blankly at her for a moment longer, blinking at her many stammers in confusion. "Um, are you ok?" he asked after a moment, voice still a rather quiet mumble. He rubbed at his eyes roughly for a second, slightly shifting the bandages on his right hand. Then it slowly registered that she'd asked a question and he pulled his hands from his face so he could see her again. "Yeah, I'm fine," he nodded, not yet even attempting to pull himself into a sitting position.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:18 pm
[[no, not really whee ]]
Skylar laughed softly before pushing herself up. She shook her head, "I'm fine, don't worry." She ment it, though, that nothing was wrong; she was just not used to a lot of stuff being locked up for so long. "I"m glad to hear you're better," she said, looking over her shoulder at him, giving a small smile. She lowered her eyes before turning her head back; what ever happened to the other two people and that good-for-nothing robot?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:26 pm
[Oh. xP]

Kai watched her sit up, waiting for a response. He nodded when he recieved one, and then slowly closed his eyes. His hands slid back along the floor, then straightened as he eased himself gently upwards. He finally paused once he was sitting, and slumped slightly forward. He exhaled softly and blinked his eyes back open again. First he glanced at Skylar, then to the window, then back to her again, and finally to himself. He pretended to pull at a shirt, emphasizing that he wasn't wearing one. "Do you have any large t-shirts?" he asked with a faint smirk. "Preferrably black? If not, I don't mind going around like this." The smirk showed through more clearly as he glanced back to the floor. Really, he just wanted to cover the bandages on his chest. He hated letting others know he was injured.

[I'm going to watch a movie... ><;; Sorry!]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:40 pm
[[haha. it's oki. i was delayed in replying either way; making a siggy for quacky]]
Skylar looked back at him as he asked her if she had a t-shirt for him and blushed slightly. "Yeah, I have one..." she said, leaning foward before standing straight. "Although, I like you better without one," she teased, running into her closet before he could catch her and perhaps trip her again. She ruffled through the clothes that were hanging up until she came across a big black one; how in the world, she wondered, did a muscle tee get in her closet? She shrugged; either way, it should definitely fit him. She pulled it off the hanger before peaking back out and throwing it at him; she hoped it would hit him in the face just for laughs.
[[.... i'll say Kage never took out some of the clothes meggie had and it was sai's XDD]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:15 pm
Kai chuckled quietly as she blushed, beginning to wake up fully now. But he froze at her next comment and stared at her in surprise until she disappeared into her closet. "Oh really...?" he smirked to himself, shaking his head as his eyes dropped back to the floor. He began absently messing with the bandages on his chest, just to make sure they were still in place.

He looked up sharply again as he suddenly realized something was heading through the air towards him, but shortly after he discovered it was just the shirt. He grinned, bowing his head as it landed atop it. "Throwing things isn't very nice," he pointed out as he pulled it off and slowly slipped it over his head, knocking his hair back into his face and over his eyes. Then he slowly got to his feet, stretching his arms over his head and then straightening to his full height.

[Hehe, sounds good to me! =P]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Skylar walked out, her hands behind her back after she changed into a different color tanktop and caprees. "Yes, really," she laughed, skipping over to the curtain's and pulling them open; the light only covered half the room, though. "And of course it isn't nice to throw things, but who listens to advice like that?" she giggled, now skipping around him. She stopped, looking at him. "I feel short next to you," she sighed, looking up at him in defeat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 pm
Kai glanced over again as she walked out from the closet, his hands slowly falling back to hang at his sides. He tilted his head slightly, noting the change in clothing. Then he glanced out the window, running a hand through his hair. He chuckled at her comment about throwing things, and then smirked at her next. He looked back down at her, then placed his hand on top of her head. "That's because you are short," he grinned.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:50 pm
[[imitation of ed; SHORT?! WHO YOU CALLIN SO SHORT YOU COULD SQUASH THEM WITH YOUR SHOE... bad imitation]]
An imaginary vein twitched as she looked up at Kai. Skylar glanced quickly behind Kai, seeing the bed; she could takle him now and, seeing as the bed was behind him, not hurt him all too much. She smirked as she looked back into his face. "You know calling me short isn't very smart," she said before she suddenly had leaned foward; if he didn't stablize himself, they'd both fall backwards onto the bed. Call me short.... I"m not short... am i?

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff