Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFiresOfStupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:44 am
Hello, all.

I'm Fires (Stephen IRL, but just call me Fires)

Interests: Sciences, Philosophy, Metal, Industrial Rock, Pirates, DnD, Politics, and the platypus (funniest animal ever!)

I'm an Agnostic Etherist. Which is technically an athiestic philosophy.

I got brought in by Sangu, which I met in the JINYS thread as made by Roman Holiday.

Glad to be here.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:22 pm
Welcome to all the new mules I created to take down Blasphemize and end his evil reign once and for all guild members 3nodding
ninja  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

~Fashionably~Challanged~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:59 pm
Hello. I'm Kat, call me Katt or Katth or anthing else, I'll be highly upset, ok? I love reolplaying, and I hate it when people don't use thier shift button, or overuse it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:20 am
c a u s t i c
Welcome to all the new mules I created to take down Blasphemize and end his evil reign once and for all guild members 3nodding
ninja
Le'Gasp! eek

Anyways, welcome to all of the new guild people. cool heart

Orson Welles

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Welcomeness!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:15 pm
I came here through the urging of MitosisK622. I'm glad I came. I'm a militant atheist and I question my existence daily (or at least semi-weekly). I love singing and learning. I'm not particularly gifted at the former, but I officially (though perhaps not in actuality) am at the latter.  

HaileSelassie601993

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:27 pm
paulkimpaul
I came here through the urging of MitosisK622. I'm glad I came. I'm a militant atheist and I question my existence daily (or at least semi-weekly). I love singing and learning. I'm not particularly gifted at the former, but I officially (though perhaps not in actuality) am at the latter.

Well, you can't say something exists just because you see it. You can't even say you see something because you think you see it. The only incontravertably true statement you can make is that you percieve that you see it.

So it really depends on what you mean by "existence".  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:18 am
Hi! I'm Alex. ^^ I joined recently (a week ago maybe? I dunno, I don't have internet at home, so.. ) and I'm looking forward to talking to people here.. I'm agnostic, not atheist, but I think I'll fit in just the same. I needed some people to talk to who wouldn't accuse me of devil worship because I wasn't Christian. Yay for being agnostic in a family full on extremely strict/devout Catholics - on both sides! XD  

Despise

Muaethia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:48 am
Meh, I think I've been in this guild a few months now but never bothered to post... now I've started to post, I should introduce myself.

You call me: Muaethia (NOT "Mu", or "Mua")
Nationality: British, but I've lived all over Britain and abroad, too.
Sexuality: Bi
Why I'm a (fairly strong) Atheist: Well, I see it quite simple. Organised religion is full of corruption, and stupid rituals. And I don't believe in God anyway because I don't see any evidence around me that a God exists, and that's good enough for me mrgreen . Religion only sparks hatred.
Likes: Music, photography, FAKE manga, drama + acting, marmite, chocolate, writing.
Dislikes: Bible bashers. Maths, french (as school subjects, the french in general are very nice people...), early mornings, exams, the crap that's on the radio nowadays.
Other stuff: Liberal, vegetarian, Pro-Choice, Anti-death penalty. 90's kid through and through xd . On gaia far too much for her own good. LITERATE. Hates n00bs.

Not very photogenic at all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:20 pm
Hello... ninja
Name: Yami-no-Albedo (Japanese- it means "Albedo of the Darkness")
Call me: Albedo
Actual name: Tony
Sexuality: Straight
Why I'm an atheist: I see organized religion as the force that will destroy humanity. It causes wars, brings forth the worst in people, and generally is not good.
Likes: Anime, manga, cereal, Stephen King, Flogging Molly, Harry Potter.
Dislikes: My father, George Bush, conservatives, stupid people, humanity in general
Other stuff: Liberal, wannabe ninja, likes RPGs, loves all forms of weapons.  

Yami-no-Albedo

Rough Sketch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:07 pm
Hello, my name is Sarah. I'm 21 (22 in June). I'm atheist (hmmmm.... it all suddenly seems to make sense). I'm nice and friendly. I love to draw, write, and listen to music. Other than that, I can't think of anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:08 pm
Yami-no-Albedo

Likes: Anime, manga, cereal, Stephen King, Flogging Molly, Harry Potter.
I love Flogging Molly. I just went and saw them at a show and they were fantastic! Can't wait until they come again.  

Rough Sketch

HellMary

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:34 pm
a**l Jesus
Valdae
Slinkies perhaps, but not everyone likes NIN. I know from experience that not everyone even knows of NIN. Although perhaps they should.
I love them cool

Damn stright.
Hi.
Sorry that's all you get to know about me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:33 pm
heyah!

introductions... introductions...

name IRL: Finn David S.G.

non-believer of several years and completely immune to convertion of any kind. addicted to life. enjoys books, some anime/manga, rpg's, martial arts and most kinds of music (mass produced stuff and boy/girl bands does not count as music).  

Wyrdrake

Copper Forrest

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:59 am
Hiya all - i'm copperforest, atheist. im new to gaia n new to the forum.

hmmm, religion i think is not a bad thing so long as its local and not a hierarchy, i mean, the community can help a lot. a lotta people just arent brave enough to accept the truth. its all around them, and they see it, but they turn away.

i dig physics as it sheds the truth, there is great beauty in the very formation of the universe, the formation of life - sentient and otherwise.

i came out to my immediate family slowly - and oh boy howdy do they wanna save me now! lotta preachin goin on and it makes me angry but i try hard to stay calm, focused, and really assured cuz boy does that piss them off! but i am not so good at calm. fiery passionate leo thats me.

hobbies - photography (digital n old fashioned slr too) and digital collages. am trying to learn adobe photoshop elements - anybody know of some good tutorials?

nuf said.

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games