Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:07 am
Although I enjoyed RE4 the first time I played it, it was the sounds that scared me more than the atmosphere... To me, the atmosphere needs to scare me to the point where I'm afraid to turn on my console.

They didn't do a great job with the soundtrack... But I'm pretty glad they didn't get Masami Ueda to do the soundtrack. His good stuff should stick to the games that matter... not some silly side quest to gain popularity. That being said, the sounds did frighten me enough. Mainly the chainsaw noise (when it was too late, damn PS2), and the Regenerator/Iron Maiden scream. Other than that, the Ganado's weren't that smart, and it just seemed like a flashy version of STEAM to me... minus the ability to change weapons with the push of a button.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:55 pm
Dolor Vexillum
RE4 was a fun game, an awesome game I could say, but it kinda betrayed the whole storyline of Resident Evil, just about the only things that stuck true to it were the presence of people like Wesker ||which wasnt much, mind you|| But otherwise it was a fun, challenging and, as much as people deny, scary a** game. I'm serious, every time I hear a regenerater I nearly crap my pants, I could be holding an RPG launcher and I'd still be scared shitless, those things are just...*shudders* Ugh....
Aw, yes, Wesker...t'was very sad that they didn't include him in the main game...then again, there were loads of RE elements that weren't included.

The soundtrack of RE4 is okay, but I prefer the more classical music element like Rebirth, Zero, and Outbreak. I must admit though that the Mercenaries (sp?) fast-pace music got my blood pumping.

Muffia_Smith

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:47 pm
Muffia_Smith

The soundtrack of RE4 is okay, but I prefer the more classical music element like Rebirth, Zero, and Outbreak. I must admit though that the Mercenaries (sp?) fast-pace music got my blood pumping.

xd I listen to the Merc tunes when I'm at the gym... Appropriate if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:43 pm
Leon Scott Kennedy
I hated Resident Evil 4 because those a** wipes at Cap com made it seem lke Ada hated me! And who the ******** is Krauser?

Celestial Fox Frenzi

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:13 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Leon Scott Kennedy
I hated Resident Evil 4 because those a** wipes at Cap com made it seem lke Ada hated me! And who the ******** is Krauser?

Krauser is your mom. Didn't you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:03 pm
NotteRequiem
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Leon Scott Kennedy
I hated Resident Evil 4 because those a** wipes at Cap com made it seem lke Ada hated me! And who the f**k is Krauser?

Krauser is your mom. Didn't you know?

Leon Scott Kennedy
No way!! Does that make wesker my Grandma!?

Celestial Fox Frenzi

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:30 am
Wow, what an excellent comeback....

Totally made me lol.

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:32 pm
NotteRequiem
Wow, what an excellent comeback....

Totally made me lol.

xd

Leon Scott Kennedy
Wait, so Wesker's not my grandma? *He starts crying* Then all those christmases were lies!!

Celestial Fox Frenzi

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:23 pm
Ok, you officially killed me... Where on earth are you getting those from? I'd love to read the thread..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:41 pm
NotteRequiem
Ok, you officially killed me... Where on earth are you getting those from? I'd love to read the thread..

Uh... I thought them up, on the spot...

Leon Scott Kennedy
Hold on, what thread? The one I used to wrap the christmas presents with Grandma with? *Gasp* GRANDMA!!!

Celestial Fox Frenzi

ChaosX216

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:35 pm
NotteRequiem
Muffia_Smith

xd I listen to the Merc tunes when I'm at the gym... Appropriate if you ask me.

When I walk in my friend's bedroom while he's playing the mercenaries mini-game, I pursue to rhythmically thrust myself to the action music until he is distracted enough by my hypnotizing movements to turn off his cube and play a better video game.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:27 am
You know what? I just came with an interesting analogy....

Resident Evil was like a love child of Capcom, right?
Well, RE4 is like a b*****d child of Capcom and Resident Evil...
But since Resident Evil was a child of Capcom, that would make RE4 an inbred offspring.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:20 pm
I appreciate RE4 for the sole fact that it is fun as hell to play.

But I consider it a betrayal to the original series.

I pray that RE5 has atleast some original concept to the old games, because this is ridiculous.

This idiot Ashley Graham cosplayer in the gaming discussion has started an argument with me over what is better, the old games or RE4.

She said RE4 followed the original story pretty well, and I lol'd.

I pwned her, though, so take a look at my posts if you want to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:23 pm
Yeah, I love pwning noobs. Love it!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:33 pm
lawl.

Am i right though? In my post. I should think I am. domokun

I'm an RE veteran, how dare they say RE4 rules over all.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games