Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Fezzy
Look out! Its the tampon fairy! Having trouble getting that pesky little tampon in? Never fear, tampon fairy will shove that sucker in there just you watch. xp

and when you say doujinshi, do you mean that doujinshi?

*Smacks Fez upside the head with Angelic Parasol* Quiet you. That was really gross.

And what do you mean by "that" one? The Brock one? Yes, that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:52 pm
Aoi Hikari
Fezzy
Look out! Its the tampon fairy! Having trouble getting that pesky little tampon in? Never fear, tampon fairy will shove that sucker in there just you watch. xp

and when you say doujinshi, do you mean that doujinshi?

*Smacks Fez upside the head with Angelic Parasol* Quiet you. That was really gross.

And what do you mean by "that" one? The Brock one? Yes, that one.
hahaha what else am I supposed to say the umbrella looks like its a giant tampon on a stick rofl  

Fezzy

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:45 pm
Little Rachael
Golem OTCT
Nothing we haven't known for, oh, AGES. He's in drag half the time, loves looking at pictures of his dashing good looks, and can summon a higher-pitched voice than Jesse on command.

James is, not-so-secretly...

...a Eunich.
*dodges all objects thrown at him*

xd It's spelled "eunuch."

James's sexuality has been debated ever since the story began. I do believe Eric Stuart said at one point that he tries to make James sound gay on purpose. xd But you'll have to ask Sui or someone who knows a lot about Eric Stuart if you want to confirm that, because I can't.

Although he and Jessie did get married in one of the manga, I believe the manga is an entirely different canon altogether.

Melody, don't worry so much. wink So what if some people think his hair is pink? Some people think James's hair is blue; some think it's purple. Some think Tracey's hair is black (like me); some think it's green. And the person who said that he must be gay because his hair is pink was just joking.

Trust me, if I freaked out every time someone said Tracey was gay, I would be dead of a heart attack by now. ;p

lol.
kay, whoever thinks Tracey's hair is green needs their eyes chekced. seriously.
it's white.

XDDDDDDDD j/k. i know its black.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:53 pm
lol.
it's white.

*imagines Tracey with white hair* No. That just doesn't suit him.

Now I want to do a Paint edit of that. xd  

Little Rachael

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:00 am
Little Rachael
lol.
it's white.

*imagines Tracey with white hair* No. That just doesn't suit him.

Now I want to do a Paint edit of that. xd

sorry bout the inspiration.... X|  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:25 am

It's funny. xd I'm not bothered at all. I can even handle people saying Tracey is gay now.  

Little Rachael

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:04 pm
Little Rachael

It's funny. xd I'm not bothered at all. I can even handle people saying Tracey is gay now.
I'm still not over people saying tha tI can take Lance and they can take Wataru. IT'S THE SAME DAMN CHARACTER, ONLY THAT THE SPECIAL MANGA/COMIC IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes*
but im over the shock that's his evil in there.....
I just don't look at my adventures comic lately.....
well, read it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:45 pm
I'm still not over people saying tha tI can take Lance and they can take Wataru. IT'S THE SAME DAMN CHARACTER, ONLY THAT THE SPECIAL MANGA/COMIC IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes*
well, read it.

Sounds like a good compromise to me. 3nodding I love it when people say they'll take Tracey and I can have Kenji. Or, I would love it if they said it. XD The truth is, I usually just have an agreement with all Kenji fans that he is mine in my little imaginary world, and he's theirs in theirs.

Look at it this way: Each of you who loves Lance, you see him in a slightly different way, right? The Lance in your imagination is different from the Lance in another girl's imagination, and indeed, different from the character designer's imagination. So there's nothing strange about you having "your" Lance and another fangirl having "hers."

That way, everyone's happy!

Although I still do get a little bit jealous...  

Little Rachael

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:26 pm
Little Rachael

*breathes*
well, read it.

Sounds like a good compromise to me. 3nodding I love it when people say they'll take Tracey and I can have Kenji. Or, I would love it if they said it. XD The truth is, I usually just have an agreement with all Kenji fans that he is mine in my little imaginary world, and he's theirs in theirs.

Look at it this way: Each of you who loves Lance, you see him in a slightly different way, right? The Lance in your imagination is different from the Lance in another girl's imagination, and indeed, different from the character designer's imagination. So there's nothing strange about you having "your" Lance and another fangirl having "hers."

That way, everyone's happy!

Although I still do get a little bit jealous...

I understand what you are saying and agree up to the point of people having their own Lance. sorry. >.< I like being hard sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:43 am
To be honest, while I've never held any of the charactars in a romantic light...

I hold a very, very, VERY special place in my heart for each individual member of Team Rocket. Especially Meowth--Meowth was born into conditions he couldn't escape normally, but love inspired him to greater and grander things. If he wasn't part of a criminal syndication, I think he could be an inspirational speaker.

I mean it!

As for Jesse... Having never seen her backstory firsthand, I can't judge her too much. But I know her basic story, and am impressed by her determination.

James is sexy blue of hair a refined and playful man who escaped someplace that he couldn't live. The trappings of wealth tempt him, but he refuses it, always, unless it's on his terms. And who wouldn't avoid women after Jessiebelle?  

oGolem

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:23 pm
Golem OTCT
To be honest, while I've never held any of the charactars in a romantic light...

I hold a very, very, VERY special place in my heart for each individual member of Team Rocket. Especially Meowth--Meowth was born into conditions he couldn't escape normally, but love inspired him to greater and grander things. If he wasn't part of a criminal syndication, I think he could be an inspirational speaker.

I mean it!

As for Jesse... Having never seen her backstory firsthand, I can't judge her too much. But I know her basic story, and am impressed by her determination.

James is sexy blue of hair a refined and playful man who escaped someplace that he couldn't live. The trappings of wealth tempt him, but he refuses it, always, unless it's on his terms. And who wouldn't avoid women after Jessiebelle?

funny how Jessie and James are opposites, hunh? Big Jess from the poor family, Lil James, from the rich family! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:57 pm
We was offered some insight of Jesse's backstory. Like the one involving Chansey. And how Jesse wanted to be a Nurse Joy. It was rather nice of her, and her past was pretty of a kind side of the coin. But somewhere along the way... She changed. xd  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:11 am
hi i'm new so this will probably be the first time to see me but if i had to choose a character it would be May. she is cute. anybody wanna be friends?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:10 am
I understand what you are saying and agree up to the point of people having their own Lance. sorry. >.< I like being hard sometimes.

^_^ At least you're not as bad as a couple of people I've seen online who seriously believe they're married to Sephiroth.  

Little Rachael

Trumpster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:24 am
I thought Misty was cute, especially in the movies but I'm much older now and for some unknown reason she likes Ash. stare clearly some sort of mental problem with her.  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff