Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:14 am
Iori_y
Definitely Albert Wesker, he got style,he got power and he cares about nothing but himself
Amen to that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:14 pm
I say Leon, one of those hero's you can actually like because he's not arrogant like most hero's, and he has no past upsets besides from Ada which it looks like he's over anyway, plus he doesn't smoke... xd  

XINVADER

CAPKUM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:52 pm
Ada's a big b***h but she's still kick a** xd I hate it when she tries leaving Leon in the stories and in the game... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:07 pm
XINVADER
I say Leon, one of those hero's you can actually like because he's not arrogant like most hero's, and he has no past upsets besides from Ada which it looks like he's over anyway, plus he doesn't smoke... xd
Umm... Have you PLAYED RE4, or just the demo? Leon is the most arrogant son of a b***h I've ever seen!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:19 pm
Leon in RE4 tried too hard to be 'cool' and saddly,failed at it. Only Wesker's the one who that can pull that off, scat cat." I wear my sunglasses at night...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:53 pm
Albert Wesker and Hunk are tied in my opinion.  

Queen_of_Shadows

.[Techno Dreams].

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:03 pm
Leon! Duh. Haha. He's pretty freakin' awesome. He's alos a playa too. O.o First Ada then his Secretary chick.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:08 am
Biohazard EXTREME
XINVADER
Umm... Have you PLAYED RE4, or just the demo? Leon is the most arrogant son of a b***h I've ever seen!

First of all, played it, completed it several times like everyone else. Second of all. Leons not arogant, just cocky... and maybe a little bit of an idiot if ya catch my drift.

(Off topic - It's wierd, I think I keep pissing Bio off? Oh well, he knows I mean well. sweatdrop )  

XINVADER

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:36 pm
XINVADER
Biohazard EXTREME
XINVADER

First of all, played it, completed it several times like everyone else. Second of all. Leons not arogant, just cocky... and maybe a little bit of an idiot if ya catch my drift.

(Off topic - It's wierd, I think I keep pissing Bio off? Oh well, he knows I mean well. sweatdrop )

hes not cocky...hes confident...
(he he this is fun...ive gotta stop watching bently bro videos)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:33 am
XINVADER

Well, then just SAY so. "He's not arrogant." You're making it sound like you're defending him. But yes, Leon is a cocky SOB who deserves a slap in the head from Wesker. A fatal one, hopefully.

And for the record, Leon got shut down by both, Ada AND Hunnigan. He's no playa. He's straight busta, if anything.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:42 am
I'm still saying Chris Redfield. Protagonist, anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Iori_y
Definitely Albert Wesker, he got style,he got power and he cares about nothing but himself
Amen to that.

but will that be his ultimute end? i mean if he's a self centred b*****d will no one help him when he is about to die  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:19 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
but will that be his ultimute end? i mean if he's a self centred b*****d will no one help him when he is about to die
I don't think Wesker will ever die. I bet they'll end the series, and Chris will defeat Wesker somehow, and good guys will win, and Umbrella will go down under. But still, at the end you'll hear something like, "You got lucky this time, Chris. But I will come back. I will reign terror on the world." Or something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One
I don't think Wesker will ever die. I bet they'll end the series, and Chris will defeat Wesker somehow, and good guys will win, and Umbrella will go down under. But still, at the end you'll hear something like, "You got lucky this time, Chris. But I will come back. I will reign terror on the world." Or something along those lines.

The wisdom of Bio. 3nodding  

Mr. Kennedy

x.Wesker.x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:26 pm
Honestly, there should be a huge batle between Wesker, Jill, Chris, and Leon if Capcom were to end the series, because those three are the idol characters of the franchise.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games