Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:58 pm
TRaven finished his sushi, to see out of the window a bunch of people infront of the ship, led by a woman.

"Hay blin, * points out the window* What is that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:26 pm
Yes, Hasmat the vessal of the dark immortal Milosh who X was the guardian over.

The wyvern who attacked flew back where he was before  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:41 pm
"He's a member of the Hunter Clan, and we won't hand him over!" Brett knew that Hasmat wasn't there, but he kept it secret. The mech raised its shield.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:51 pm
About 1000 angel knights phased in front of Chastity

I am not negotiating boy, Hand him over or we will take him by force

A few of the wyverns mouths began to glow  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:54 pm
"NEVER! LEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOY!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!" The mech charged the army head on with its beam rifle blazing. An army of mini mechs flew into battle as well, consisting of GMs, GUNCANNONS, GM-SNIPERs, and a few GUNDAMs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:24 pm
Chastity sighs

Wait here

She flies past the minis carved open the cockpit of brets mech like it was paper with her sword, then thrust spikes fom her wings so they touched all of the outer skin that protected his brain and vitals

Then let me speak to your leader, I don't kill unless I need to

the angels shields were protecting the rest of the army from the shots  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:57 pm
Brett flinched. "I'm not sure if Commander Desta is here. I can give you clearance to land if you won't hurt anyone or destroy anything." Kuro the flying furball flew out from behind Brett's seat and growled at Chastity. "Bwoooh..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:00 pm
Every screen in the area flickered on and began to broadcast.

(See Byako Television Network announcement thread for the contents of the broadcast)  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:11 pm
"That's not Commander Desta. I know it. We have a greater enemy now. Hasmat comes later, and the city comes first." Brett turned the screen off. "Jetto! Track that signal!" "On it." Jetto was the mech's main system. ('Kaay. Now we need to find out where that signal came from.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:12 pm
The signal was untraceable.
But the whole thing resembled the note.
And Desta was missing...  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:21 pm
I can't garentee that I wont kill my half-brother but I'll be happy to give an explanation before I do

a piece of her clothing turned into a bat that squeked back at kuro

EK, EEK!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:27 pm
Kuro hissed at the bat and shot a beam of light from his mouth at it. "Try and kill him, and nothing good will come of it if I'm there." (GAH! Would you stop being so enigimatic about the f****** note?!)  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:32 pm
((-muffled laughter- But that would ruin my fun, Brett. You're all still asking the wrong questions. It's not about the note.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:38 pm
even if he undeadened a world? comitted every crime known of the age and invented a few?

The bat moved and spat a ball of darkness at kuro

Mary, stop that.

the bat glared at Kuro  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:39 pm
(GHJFVGCCFGVGDBGBCBMDV!! Okay, what about the lyrics?!) "No-one will take away my freinds." Kuro dodged away from the ball of darkness.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games