Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
~org XIII 's coffee shop~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Keyblade Ninja
ok... *looks at counter*
Miku: *YELLS* YO WE NEED SOME COFFE WIT EXTRA CAFFENE AND SUGA! MAKE IT SNAPPY!
someone from over the counter: SHAAT UUP! I'M MAKIN IT! jeebus...
miku: WHAT WAS THAT? *walks over to the counter and beats Demyx with clipboard*

Ow! What the heck?!

Keyblade Ninja
*gets coffee from demyx and serves to axel and The_Black_Mage_Rikku*

I wasn't done with that!! *he rubs the sore spot where the clipboard hit and mutters "Why did I agree to work here anyway..."*
Are you ok?

I'm fine... Sorry about spacing out there^^' I'm a little out of it since walking in on Xemnas...er...not supposed to talk about that^^'

hadesgirl
*takes Demyxs cote and puts it on* look it fits ill never take it off *

*looks around* Did I hear someone say my name earlier? Wait a second...what happened to my coat? And when did I put this t-shirt on? *stares down at the hot pink "real men wear pink" t-shirt in confusion*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:25 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Keyblade Ninja
ok... *looks at counter*
Miku: *YELLS* YO WE NEED SOME COFFE WIT EXTRA CAFFENE AND SUGA! MAKE IT SNAPPY!
someone from over the counter: SHAAT UUP! I'M MAKIN IT! jeebus...
miku: WHAT WAS THAT? *walks over to the counter and beats Demyx with clipboard*

Ow! What the heck?!

Keyblade Ninja
*gets coffee from demyx and serves to axel and The_Black_Mage_Rikku*

I wasn't done with that!! *he rubs the sore spot where the clipboard hit and mutters "Why did I agree to work here anyway..."*
Are you ok?

I'm fine... Sorry about spacing out there^^' I'm a little out of it since walking in on Xemnas...er...not supposed to talk about that^^'

hadesgirl
*takes Demyxs cote and puts it on* look it fits ill never take it off *

*looks around* Did I hear someone say my name earlier? Wait a second...what happened to my coat? And when did I put this t-shirt on? *stares down at the hot pink "real men wear pink" t-shirt in confusion*
Just to tell you there is a t-rex in the coffee house*namine points to the left*Mizu(hadesgirl) let it in, but now its axel new pet. Oh, mizu loves demyx so be very careful around her.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Ah...right *slightly dazed, partially due to the pink shirt* Wait...T-rex? Holy Hearts! *ducks behind the counter*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:34 pm
Ayaji
Ah...right *slightly dazed, partially due to the pink shirt* Wait...T-rex? Holy Hearts! *ducks behind the counter*
*startes laughing and goes over to the counter and leans over and pokes head*  

kibascheza
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:36 pm
kibascheza
Ayaji
* rofl * Wow, that was funny.*pokes demyx's head*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
Ayaji

*puts hands up to sheild head* Hey, you're messing up my hair! I worked hard to get it this messy!  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:44 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
Ayaji

*puts hands up to sheild head* Hey, you're messing up my hair! I worked hard to get it this messy!
Sorry. don't worry though it was mizu but axel gave "bill" the t-rex a steak and now it is axel new pet. *stops poking demyx*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

Sorry. don't worry though it was mizu but axel gave "bill" the t-rex a steak and now it is axel new pet. *stops poking demyx*

*pulls out comb and carefully re-arranges hair so it looks like grass again*
Does anyone have a shirt I can borrow? This pink one is making me feel rather conspicuous...

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:55 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

Does anyone have a shirt I can borrow? this pink one is making me feel rather conspicuous...
here*hands demyx a black shirt*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

Does anyone have a shirt I can borrow? this pink one is making me feel rather conspicuous...

Thanks...it's a lot easier to hide when you're wearing dark colors...*strips off pink shirt and looks at it with distaste* I don't really know what to do with this though...It certainly isn't mine and I have no memory of how it got on me.

*out of character-> and the fangirls squeal as Demyx stands around shirtless^^ (myself included, lol)* heart  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:04 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

Thanks...it's a lot easier to hide when you're wearing dark colors...*strips off pink shirt and looks at it with distaste* I don't really know what to do with this though...It certainly isn't mine and I have no memory of how it got on me.

*out of character-> and the fangirls squeal as Demyx stands around shirtless^^ (myself included, lol)* heart
Keep the pink shirt you never know what might happen.

((oh, by the way i am not sure if it is in but axel at one time his clothes caught on fire, it was funny and scary.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

Keep the pink shirt you never know what might happen.

((oh, by the way i am not sure if it is in but axel at one time his clothes caught on fire, it was funny and scary.))
DEMYX KEEP YOUR SHURT OFF *tackels him with hugs*  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:32 pm
Oh, well i warned him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:37 pm
heart heart heart heart MARRY ME  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:38 pm
Demyx hates you mizu because of the t-rex.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games