Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:14 pm
I can't guarantee that I won't... but I'll try.

My target is probly dead so I'll try to save Hasmat

Do you have two bowls, uncooked sticky rice, a wax candle, garlic, a eight sided mirror, and er... chicken blood?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:03 pm
"This way little one." says Sarah to the cat, guiding her to a refrigorator in a back room, obviously ment for the doctors to rest in. From their she pulled out two cartons, one labled "milk" which she poor inot a small dish that she set on the ground, and the other labled "Rooster Blood" which she handed to Hasmat.

"THe bowls are up there." she said pointing to a wall mounted coubord, "and I believe that the rice and garlic should be..." she began searching through the panty finaly removing two canisters labled acordingly, "...right here." She looked around for a moment.

"Now, I'm afraid we don't have any mirros like that, but we have plenty of candels." she said lifting one off of the table. "I hope this helps..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:27 pm
The cat glanced at the milk for a scant moment before making it's move. Before Sarah could close the refrigerator door, it darted in an grabbed an expensive cut of Kobe beef and dashed off down the hall with it, making a sharp turn into a room at it's end.

(Please see my character description for a description of the room.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:10 pm
Sarah was shokced to see the cat get the meat so easily. "ANd I was saving that for my birthday..." she said.

She had enchanted the meat so it wouldn't rot or go bad, that way it could be bought when she had the extra money.

"That cat's goign to get sick if it eats it all, I beter stop it." she said to herself, hurrying after the small creature. he shakles on her wrists jingle as she jogged after it.

"Her kitty kitty kityy..." she said sweetly as she walked into a stark white room.

"This is new..." she said lookign at the suroundings. SHe hadn't been in this room before.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:03 pm
The cat is seen lying on the chest of a girl. The girl lies motionless, despite the cat's furious mastication of a slab of meat, and despite the juices from the meat staining her sheer nightshirt and otherwise dripping all over her body. The girl occasionally makes a faint noise when the cat's paw dig into her as it balances itself. But otherwise she is almost silent, watching the cat intently, unaware of Sarah's presence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:02 pm
((It's X but I know what you meant))

X put the ingredients on the table and grabbed the two bowls

a Myriad of bats flew into the hospital they formed together into Chastity

holding a taoist mirror she said

You'll need this to complete the ritual

Thanks, sis.

X takes the mirror and sets it on the table

Chastity flies back out of the hospital  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:28 pm
Sarah saw the girl lying there and was somewhat dumbfounded by it.

"Excuse me, but WHO are you?" she said, taking a few short steps inot the room.

She may not have been in this room before, but she had been sure there was no one else in the building untill just recently.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.At Sarah's inquiry, a involuntary jolt passes through the girl's body, startling the cat which responds by jumping to the floor, bringing the meat along with it. As if in contrast to her reflexes, the girl slowly turns her head and looks at Sarah blankly, completely unsure of what to make of the change in environment. As she continues to stare her eyes widen just a bit with wonderment, though the expression on her face remains blank.  

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:44 pm
Sarah's eyes widden as well, staring back at the girl, she decides to aproach slowly and when she was close lowered herself down a bit so that she was at the same hieght as her.

"Excuse me, but WHo are you and what are you doing in here?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mesmerized by Sarah's words, the first human speech she has ever heard, she makes noises in response, despite not comprehending.
"Ah.. aaa... Meow."

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:37 pm
X performs the Dragon's breath Ninjutsu and lit the candle. She then grabbed the garlic and squeezed the juices into a bowl followed by the Rooster blood, then using one finger she draws out a single grain of rice, lights it on fire and flicks it into the bowl lighting the enridients on fire. She then clamped the mirror on top of the bowland brought it up first to face her and then to the sun. Sliding the mirror up slightly what could only be decribed as liquid sunlight poured into the other bowl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:49 pm
Sarah moved a littel closer, and reached out for the girl, "Do you understand language, or can you only speak cat?"

If this was the case, she would have a hard timedealing with this girl and running the hospital... but that wasn't important, she had taken that vow and planed on keeping it!

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The girl doesn't say anything, but instead timidly raises her arm. She extends not so much as to reach towards Sarah but rather to experiment and wonder at her ability to do so in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:20 pm
Sarah sighed, and brushed her hair from her face. SHe smiled soothingly at the girl, and bent down to pick her up.

"How about we take you somewhere a little more comfortable?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As she is embraced and lifted off the slab, the girl makes but a slight "uhh" noise, being more the result of air being forced out of her lungs rather than a conscious effort on her part. As she is lifted, her sopping nightshirt slides off of her legs and onto her torso, the effect of gravity making apparent her want of proper clothing.

She is a bit more cumbersome than expected; she weighs a bit more than her slender frame would indicate, though is not unreasonably heavy. What makes her so heavy, rather, is that she is is a dead weight, making no attempt to posture herself such to make Sarah's job easier. Additionally, she is slippery, what with being practically basted in expensive meat juices.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games