Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:12 pm
Name: Ishounii White Fang
Speicies: Stylklain (type of Heartless/Night Elf)
Weapons: Staff (Charlar-elictical-rod), Bow (Pheniox Fire Bow), Backward wirst swords (Challakarms)
Element (s): Fire, Magma, Ice, Frost, Water, Electricity, Earth
Pet: Doom Dover
Vehicle: Cilga Cycle (unit #456)

There you go  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:15 pm
Daermon heard a noise in the bush. Pulling out his Cursed swords, he said " Who is there?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:16 pm
*namine stays still with the rock in her hands* be careful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:28 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon heard a noise in the bush. Pulling out his Cursed swords, he said " Who is there?"

*looking through the darkness, bright pearing blue eyes pear out at them* *snap!*  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:31 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

*looking through the darkness, bright pearing blue eyes pear out at them* *snap!*
*goes behind daermon* whats that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

*goes behind daermon* whats that?

*Snap!* *SNAP!* *pears out at the both of you* *SNAP! SNAP!*  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:33 pm
Jumping into the air, Daermon came down in the tree and pinned the Figure to the ground, his eyes glowing red. In a deep, demonic voice he said " Move and Ill cut your throat so fast you wont have tme to bleed"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:34 pm
The Dark Paladin
Jumping into the air, Daermon came down in the tree and pinned the Figure to the ground, his eyes glowing red. In a deep, demonic voice he said " Move and Ill cut your throat so fast you wont have tme to bleed"

Mysterious Voice: do that, and you'll be crearting a war of chaos!  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:36 pm
daermon please don't turn into your demon form. please.*looks at him*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:38 pm
Mysterious voice: demon form?? heh! sooo, a demon eh? very well looked down on here in these woods, do you know that you are tresspassing on sacrade grounds?  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:39 pm
" I have been to hell and back" Daermon said in his Demonic voice, his skin changing in to the black, red rune covered skin. " Reveal your self and tell me who you are or Il kill her do you understand?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:41 pm
The Dark Paladin
" I have been to hell and back" Daermon said in his Demonic voice, his skin changing in to the black, red rune covered skin. " Reveal your self and tell me who you are or Il kill her do you understand?"

Mysterious voice: Kill her?? heheh, You think I care?  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:43 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

Stop daermon please i don't want to be sarced of you. and you wouldn't kill me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

Stop daermon please i don't want to be sarced of you. and you wouldn't kill me.

Mysterious voice: she's anoying isn't she? Why not kill her?  

MizNaughty520

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games