Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:02 pm
Urskil lifted his head up with struggle, then bit the guard, his color returning quickly as he sucked out massive amounts of blood. He finished with the first guard, then took the second from Vi, drinking him even faster. Urskil quickly pulled out his swords as he blocked the water that lashed out, then his swords were enveloped with thunder bolts as he lashed back, the electricity sending massive amounts of shock, the water diminishing. he turned one of his swords into flame, then slamed the hilt into the ground, the flames causing the water to evaporate.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:08 pm
"Impressive." said a voice to itself. "Now I know they are effective as a fighting force... I see, I know what to do now... yes... I see so I have two objectives now afformitive."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:13 pm
Cy withdrew the two halfmoons he had grabbed earlier. Vi grabbed two daggers from Cy's belt and both went back to back with one another. They were both in a fighting stance.

"Urskil mind telling me what the hell is going on?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:20 pm
"Elements, fire is weak to water, but enough fire makes water evaporate, water is weak to electricity... you know what happens when you combine electricity and water?" He asked slashing back out again at the water, then he stopped, and held the sword forward, and closed his eyes, it began to throw lightning bolts out of the blade, as he thrust forward, and sent a force stronger then 1 mil lightning bolts combined into the swirling water, completely destroying it. "That" He said as he sheathed his swords and disappeared, then reappeared.

"Place is wired..." he said motioning that they should get the hell out of there.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:23 pm
Cy and Vi nodded and dissapeared into the darkness. Cy had taken the bag with him that had all the weapons in them. They reapeared several yards away from the place.

Cy turned to Urskil or rather where he would be when he reapeared.
"Thats not what i was talking about i was talking about why the hell we were being attacked or rather WHO or WHAT we were being attacked by."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Soon it starts to rain harder.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:39 pm
Cy and Vi's temperatures dropped draastically. The rain finally taking affect on them. Both of them paled suddenly and didnt look so good. Soon every part of their bodies started to scream out in pain. So long as they didnt move it didnt hurt but the moment they did their muscles screamed at them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:49 pm
Urskil used his mind to sheild all three of them, then he picked them up, and ran to his hideout.

"You 2 alright?" He asked, gently setting them down on chairs then wrapping blankets around their shoulders. "Ace, who the ******** was that?" He barked into the comlink.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:50 pm
Soon a large ball of ice is toss your way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:53 pm
"Rain wont kill us but were not too much of it and we freeze up. Were not suppose to be out in it." Cy said gently as his body stopped screaming at him. He relaxed and placed the bag that he had brought with him on the floor.

"I could use some blood but right now forget it. Its too dangerous to go back outside." Vi said gently as she wrapped the towel around her tighter. She started to shiver. Both of her's and Cy's internal temperatures have dropped drastically.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:58 pm
"Then let me warm up one of you... while sending the other to hell..." said a male voice as the water under Vi pulls her down into some sort of darkness taken somewhere else. Soon ice surrounds cy's feet heading up his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:04 pm
Urskil roared like a demon as he shot fire at the ice, then stuck an arm down into the darkness, pulling Vi up, then firing several rounds down into the darkness. "Show yourself... and learn how to fight a warrior for Alamanta... c'mon... oh... you know our reputation, dont you?" Urskil roared at the voice, flames, lightning, water, ice, light, and darknes swirling in a votex around him.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:06 pm
It was too dark to see and all Vi could feel was someone's arms around her body. She knew there was no point in screaming but her face showed her fear. She oculd handle being killed, tortured that all didnt matter there was only one thing she couldnt stand.. rape.

Cy just watched in horror as he was incased in ice. The ice heading up his body slowly encasing him shocked his system to the core. It hurt unbelievably. It hurt so much he failed to react or try to get out of the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:08 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil roared like a demon as he shot fire at the ice, then stuck an arm down into the darkness, pulling Vi up, then firing several rounds down into the darkness. "Show yourself... and learn how to fight a warrior for Alamanta... c'mon... oh... you know our reputation, dont you?" Urskil roared at the voice, flames, lightning, water, ice, light, and darknes swirling in a votex around him.

Cy relaxed some but the ice still continued even after Urskil shot fire at it. Vi felt someone grab hold of her and pull her out of the darkness. She buried her head into Urskils chest and shut her eyes.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games