Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:48 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Dont use the RPG...there wont be much left to kick later on
You're sick, man! Why would you want to kick good zombie food?

Heh heh heh  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:45 am
But ironically, in the thread about the BEST female character, we're talking about the worst female character, so why?

I mean, we can discuss much more pleasant characters, like Jill or Ada.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:21 pm
Damn good point  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:04 pm
I think Ada is a very cool character, having been more developed in RE4 than she was in RE2. I would very mych like it if a separate RE game came out in her perspective. I realize that Separate Ways already does that, but it's the same levels and enemies, but just at a different time. I would like to see a whole new story for her, like how Code Veronica did with Claire.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:20 pm
StriderHayato
I think Ada is a very cool character, having been more developed in RE4 than she was in RE2. I would very mych like it if a separate RE game came out in her perspective. I realize that Separate Ways already does that, but it's the same levels and enemies, but just at a different time. I would like to see a whole new story for her, like how Code Veronica did with Claire.
Maybe there should be an Ada game based on events happening in RE2, improved graphics, Ada's scenario, hopefully with some Wesker appearances. That would be cool.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
StriderHayato
Maybe there should be an Ada game based on events happening in RE2, improved graphics, Ada's scenario, hopefully with some Wesker appearances. That would be cool.

Maybe even a game where Ada is training with Wesker, these being events before RE4. Then she goes on many missions in different locations, maybe of Wesker's, and each location was infected with one of Wesker's custom made viruses. That would be interesting.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:27 pm
StriderHayato
Maybe even a game where Ada is training with Wesker, these being events before RE4. Then she goes on many missions in different locations, maybe of Wesker's, and each location was infected with one of Wesker's custom made viruses. That would be interesting.
That would make a better movie, maybe Capcom should consider doing what Square did with Final Fantasy Advent Children, except without screwing it up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:28 pm
Rebecca Chambers.  

thevainess

Sheek Reiji

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:22 pm
It's Ada, without a doubt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:35 pm
Jill or Steve Burnside.

He is very feminine.  

NeauxSheauxs

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:44 am
Claire Redfield all the way....Hmmm that movie idea for resident evil would sound good ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:09 pm
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Claire Redfield all the way....Hmmm that movie idea for resident evil would sound good ^^
I just hope the actress won't ruin the character. gonk  

La Duchesse

IslanderRyuya808

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
StriderHayato
That would make a better movie, maybe Capcom should consider doing what Square did with Final Fantasy Advent Children, except without screwing it up.

That is true but will Capcom allow it to happen without messing up the storyline like they did with the last two movies? Also they sort did that with Rebecca in RE0  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:49 am
LucMisere
Jill or Steve Burnside.

He is very feminine.

Wait, Steve whines too much!!!! But then again you are right .........
sort of..... i think....... yeah.....
Anyway best female character in RE series would go to Ada. I mean who else do you knoww walks around in a very provocative red dress, kicks a**, and steals the hearts of almost every horny guy out there?  

IslanderRyuya808

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:28 am
La Duchesse
Red Flame Hikari Neko
I just hope the actress won't ruin the character. gonk

Yeah I know...Hopefully in Extinction...Ali Larter does a good job, because if she doesn't I'll cry T.T crying I luvs claire ^^  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games