Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:42 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
but i still dont know why i had to be here
that my i dont understand at all... the amesia really doesnt help me nor you at all ...could you be a special nobody ....hmmm lets go *concentrates on some of the keyblade and most of them disappear* i would try to acquire some of these keyblades to if you could *walks up to Rikus keyblade and takes it* but this ones mine
*walks up to soras and the kings and then notices the thousands around them* eek
man your slow sometimes stare *opens a portal to light* lets go  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:43 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
that my i dont understand at all... the amesia really doesnt help me nor you at all ...could you be a special nobody ....hmmm lets go *concentrates on some of the keyblade and most of them disappear* i would try to acquire some of these keyblades to if you could *walks up to Rikus keyblade and takes it* but this ones mine
*walks up to soras and the kings and then notices the thousands around them* eek
*seems hypnotized by all the key blades*  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:26 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*smacks him behind the head* lets go  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:28 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*smacks him behind the head* lets go
but theres so many what happend to all of the keyblade holders that had these keyblades  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:31 am
theyre dead now lets go evil  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:38 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
but what happend to them all and what happend to sora riku and the king *runs down to all the keyblades and is looking at them all and sees a keyblade that looks exactly like his but his keyblade was in his hand*  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:36 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
but what happend to them all and what happend to sora riku and the king *runs down to all the keyblades and is looking at them all and sees a keyblade that looks exactly like his but his keyblade was in his hand*
staeres at the resembance*thats stange ive never seen a keyblade that is exactly the same before  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
staeres at the resembance*thats stange ive never seen a keyblade that is exactly the same before
me either  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:32 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
me either
what are you talking about you dont remember anything dufus*smacks him in the back of the head* but we really gatta go something just isnt right here  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:36 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
me either
what are you talking about you dont remember anything dufus*smacks him in the back of the head* but we really gatta go something just isnt right here
whats not right *reaches for the duplicate of his keyblade*  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:40 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
me either
dont touch that keyblade*touches it and all the keybladers we saw return from the darkness* s**t now were srewed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:42 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
me either
dont touch that keyblade*touches it and all the keybladers we saw return from the darkness* s**t now were srewed
how its not like im the evil keyblade master or something and im about to be recruited  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:46 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
me either
how its not like im the evil keyblade master or something and im about to be recruited
((dude thats perfect twisted )) what i minute you a*****e i knew thier was something wrong with your aura *takes out keyblade and attacks him with it*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:48 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((dude thats perfect twisted )) what i minute you a*****e i knew thier was something wrong with your aura *takes out keyblade and attacks him with it*
((i so freaking hate you my friends do that to me all the time)) ah what do you mean *blocks*  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:50 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((i so freaking hate you my friends do that to me all the time)) ah what do you mean *blocks*
((sorry its just that we are the only two and i want to make things a bit more interesting till some one else comes))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games