Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:10 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak looks back and winks. Thinks in his head, Damn she be fine!!.

Drarak walked back to his room, sore as hell and tired. He fell on his bed and felt the paper in his pocket. He took it out" hmmm" He smiled and got up.

*in room siting on bed writing lyrics* hmmm, I wonder if DBSK would like to help me....I actually wonder if Drarak is going to come here to my room.....*smiles and writes more lyrics*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:13 pm
Drarak walked to Alitas room door. Looking around, he knocked on the door, hoping no one was watching.  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:14 pm
" bixyll looked at his clone and laughed" pitiful "you have even seen me use a quarter of my strength so this is just a clone oof half of my power bixyll pulled out his blad and darkness emited from it he attacked with speed unimaghinale and the clone could barely block a thing the whole room went pict black and so did bixylls eye ( well you can only see one because the other on ies behind the bandanna) he spun his blade horizoltny and hopped on it he spuns arounf and shot darkness out of his hand the sword flew by the clone and smashed him peices the clone fell to the ground "Night night" bixyll went to the door and turned the lights off then walked out and closed the door he de summoned his blade and walked through the halls to his room and layed down on his bed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Appears next to Berry.*

"Good job. You didn't miss a single shot."
"...yea...."Berry thinks - ok?

"I heard that."
"Ummmm....... why are watching me."Gunner Berry continues to do trigger happy.

"Observing your progress."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:17 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak walked to Alitas room door. Looking around, he knocked on the door, hoping no one was watching.

*opening it catchin him by the eyes* hi....*saying softly*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:18 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixyll looked at his clone and laughed" pitiful "you have even seen me use a quarter of my strength so this is just a clone oof half of my power bixyll pulled out his blad and darkness emited from it he attacked with speed unimaghinale and the clone could barely block a thing the whole room went pict black and so did bixylls eye ( well you can only see one because the other on ies behind the bandanna) he spun his blade horizoltny and hopped on it he spuns arounf and shot darkness out of his hand the sword flew by the clone and smashed him peices the clone fell to the ground "Night night" bixyll went to the door and turned the lights off then walked out and closed the door he de summoned his blade and walked through the halls to his room and layed down on his bed

"I have a special ability. I know your true potential. Just wait and you'll see."

*Clone is waiting in Bixyll's room, ready to attack.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:20 pm
"wanna come in??" asking softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:22 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"I have a special ability. I know your true potential. Just wait and you'll see."

"hmmpp you knwo im in my bed right now..... im in my room do you see al clone " i do points, to the dead clone on the ground "the more clones you make th stonger i get i can absorb there power and use it for my own
of course i didnt use that against darrak that would be unfair for a sparring match" * closes eyes and try to get some sleep  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Appears next to Berry.*

"Good job. You didn't miss a single shot."
"...yea...."Berry thinks - ok?

"I heard that."
"Ummmm....... why are watching me."Gunner Berry continues to do trigger happy.

"Observing your progress."
"Ok, i going to go to my room now."gunner Berry goes to her room."That was close"Sits down on her chair. Hold out her hand and the sphere and grid appear and gunner berry turns back into berry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:27 pm
Alita-520

Drarak smiled and said " You know it"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:28 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"hmmpp you knwo im in my bed right now..... im in my room do you see al clone " i do points, to the dead clone on the ground "the more clones you make th stonger i get i can absorb there power and use it for my own
of course i didnt use that against darrak that would be unfair for a sparring match" * closes eyes and try to get some sleep

"Actually, that was the same clone. Look."

*The clone gets back up.*

"He is the exact same as you only better. You see, he already started out two times better than you. But he has all the powers you do. So when you get stronger, he does to. The only way to get rid of him is if I do. I told you he was 'special'."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:32 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520

Drarak smiled and said " You know it"

*lets him in and shuts the door*  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:34 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"Actually, that was the same clone. Look."

*The clone gets back up.*

"He is the exact same as you only better. You see, he already started out two times better than you. But he has all the powers you do. So when you get stronger, he does to. The only way to get rid of him is if I do. I told you he was 'special'."

bixyll took out his blade it morphed and turned into a dagger he flew at him and stabbed it into his stomach the he kicked the clone out of his room then darkness emited from the dagger and exploded " or i can just do that bixyll went out of his room stepping over the body and decided to go for a walk through the halls  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:36 pm
so what do you wanna do??  

MizNaughty520

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games