Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:51 pm
Fai watched with an interesting gaze, wondering what this was all about. He looked back at Shinobu, then sighed. He promised to watch after the girl, and so he was going to do so. Sighing sadly, he popped back into the room, and made himself comfortable situated on the floor, leaning his back against the wall, looking at the bl00dy spot on his stomach where Tomi had stabbed him earlier. He fingers the cloth that was ripped through, dully noting he'd have to fix that later. Splendid.

Tomi, though, was free to do what he wished and he stepped into Nia's room, looking at the door that had slid open. He stood there, contemplating for a few minutes, before he stepped back out, jumping up and grabbing one of the polls that held the roof up, climbing up the poll onto the roof shafts. He then pushed over a roof tile and clambered out onto the roof, placing the tile back, and watched as the sun was slowly starting to set, a slow, animalistic grin on his pale face. Hisnatural environment. His domain. When only he stars and the moon lit your path. Most were blinded in the dark but him? No...he saw perfectly fine.

He loved the dark, after all.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:07 pm
"Well, hello." Hamani whispered, as she peered out from around the tree that Tao was leant upon, she supposed by his look he'd been waiting for her and Melora, but, as it was easy to see, he didn't need to wait much longer.

"I apologize, I would've been quicker but I had Melora tagging alone." she said to him, then noticing the surprise on his face, she simply smiled and replied; "I know this theatre inside out, I was the one who picked it for the headquarters."

She was almost enjoying this now, as if she and Tao were playing a game of tag, he guessed her as the leader, she knew all about him without his recolection, she knew many entries to the labrynth, she had a copy of the blueprints tucked, secretely in her back pocket. Like a little game they were playing when one gets ahead of the other only to be pushed behind again. Hamani sincerely doubted that any others of the thieves could put up such a front as Tao.

Even Nia, who'd snuck behind her very back and nicked the doll seconds befvore she would've had it.

Then again, it's not easy for someone like me to keep up with Immortals. But I've still got the edge, because I remember everything...

Hamani shook herself out of this, it was time for them to continue on, out into the forest to search for Nia.

"From now on it will be more difficult for you to tag along, Melora," Hamani said firmly as she coaxed the child into sitting down by the tree. "Here." She handed Melora a scroll, which fit perfectly into the child's limp hand as she sat there, a frightened yet, calm look reflected in her slate grey eyes.

"Now then." Hamani postioned herself as if she were about to run. Then brought out a hand, offering up Tao the chance to go first.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:08 pm
[I aplogize if I god-moded a little bit there with the getting-outside-before-you, thing, Vanny.]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:29 pm
Tomoyo blinked at the sudden release of butterflies, blinding her momentarily to the events taking place. The next thing she knew, Aoki had disappeared, with Suki following after. Hamami, Melora, and Tao were gone, presumably to retrieve the doll. She raced out the building, determined to head off the two young thieves.  

Lirdianc

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:23 am
Nia ran further into the forest, her sandals flapping on the ground and branches sweeping into her face leaving leaves and twigs in her deep purple hair. She did not know why she was running, she did not even know why she was so desperate to keep the woman away from the doll, the only thing she knew was that she d id not want her to have it. Maybe it was because she helped Melora whom had tortured her, or maybe it was just because she felt the doll belonged to her now.

Suddenly the forest opened and Nia stood on the edge of a clearing. It was not really a clearing anymore since plants were starting to overgrow it, but there were still not trees on it and she could see the star covered sky. Suddenly it struck her; she had been her before. This was the ancient altar she had passed returning form her last mission. She looked around again and slowly walked into the ruins, it seemed to her that it was even more overgrown then it had been last time, even tough that had only be a few days back. Maybe it was indeed once an altar to nature and was her force still so strong that it fastened the grow of the plants.

The sky was thick her and the forest very old. Nia could feel the magic, almost touch it. She sat down and cleared her mind. She was confident that she had quite a head start, so she felt that she had some time to think of her next action.

Nia lay on a stone in pitch black darkness, she tried to move, but couldn’t. She started to twist, but the more she tried to free herself the harder the stone started to fall, with her on it. Faster and faster it went, the air flowing past her body. Suddenly the stone hit water and disappeared, leaving Nia splashing in the water. She started swimming in no specific direction, but her kimono weight her down and with every meter she swam she lost power. Till she finally gave in to the cold call of death, closed her eyes and let herself sink. The water swirled around her; dark and cold, but after a while when Nia started to wonder when the death she had longed so for would come, the water suddenly became warmer. She opened her eyes and gave a yell of awe; the water had turned red.

Nia woke up; she lay curled up in the middle of the ruins. She was sweating and her face was wet. She stat up again and wiped her face dry, what had happened? She remembered the dream like it had really happened. Or maybe it had really happened, she didn’t know. A shiver went trough her, she remembered Shinobu talking about a dream as well. But that had something to do with the woman she realized know. The dream had nothing to do with the woman, she knew with a certainty she couldn’t explain. It was more like the place, the altar, had tried to tell her something, tried to help her.

She shook of the dream; she had to focus on the matter at hand. She did not know for how long she had passed out and her pursuers could already be close. The pursuers, she realized, could be more then two, even more then three. It was very well possible that some of the thieves were helping the woman. Like Tao who seemed to know her, or Shinobu who always knew ore then she told. They were fired opponents and the woman didn’t seem to be inexperienced either, not to say even more dangerous. Fear always the most, what you know the fewest about.

It bothered her she had not thought of this before, if the thieves were indeed helping the woman, than they would have found her in no time. They were all excellent trackers. Nia decided that she would have to take precautions, since they probably already had found her trail. She let the last images of the dream go and stood up. A plan had formed in her head, maybe influenced by the place, maybe just quickly thought up. She would raise a wall of illusion on this place. Illusions weren’t her specialty, but with the help of some of her powders she would be able to make a very powerful one.

She walked to the former altar and took a little pouch out of her kimono. She opened it and took a fine powder out of it, which she threw in the wind with a quick motion. As the silver powder flew up it suddenly lighted up and like a rain of stars it came down again before it disappeared into nothingness. Nia started muttering words and making symbols with her hands, weaving thoughts, ideas and visions together. Then she took a flacon and poured the content in a circle around her, the fluid vaporized as it hit the ground and a small veil rose up, hardly visible it hung over the clearing, not veiling vision, but veiling mind.

A smirk of satisfaction played on Nia’s lips, the illusion was complete, the wall was build. Anyone that would see the altar would see it in its former glory, a true altar to the gods. She had also added some humans, guards and priest to the altar, mighty warriors who might be able to slow her pursuers a bit. And the as a finishing touch she had made her tracks lead a total different way then she was going to. She looked around one more time and disappeared into the green of the forest again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:12 pm
[Hamani!!! Not HAMAMI!!! AUGHHH! scream ]  

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:56 pm
(LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!)

(That was mostly 'cause I don't know what to do. I tried to come back, then left again shortly after and now things are all happening and junk, and I've not looked at anything... blegh.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:06 pm
[ stare ]

[What time warp thing?]

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:35 pm
Edaniel
[ stare ]

[What time warp thing?]

( It's an old song. Time Warp, that is. It rocks. )

[Okie dokie... You don't need to catch up with what's going on because, tihnk about it. Your character has no idea what's going on, and you don't. Works out nicely, don't you think?]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:35 pm
[Alright, so a while ago I told you guys I was gonna play another charatcer, and since I'm really hot for this roleplay, i'm going to unviel who now.
I thought maybe I'd try a male character. wink ]

Bringing up his chin, his gaze followed, over the hills, plain as the nose on his face, the sun was setting. Sinking lazily over the distant peaks and it’s orangey glow was coating everything in sight, not a soul unbathed in the warmth. Lashes tangled in one another he slid his eyes open once again and watched cautiously for a moment as the sun dropped, then went back to his carefree slump.

For Yul, this was a magical time of the day, not yet night but not quite day either. That special time between the two. A special turning point in Yul’s day, not a complex activity, not even trivial, simply a custom.

He reached up slowly, finger gently tugging on the bandage wrap over his forward, which, at this point was slightly tilted unto the left side of his face, cutting a path overtop his nose and under his eye, then back up once more.

He grinned, it was time for a little change.

In a swift movement, Yul, with the use of only his left forefinger and thumb, re-positioned the wrap of bandages to a new point, opposite to what of it was before, now sloped into the cheek below his right eye, covering up a little red symbol perched there, and revealing a brilliant blue one on the other cheek.

He breathed a deep sigh.

His task for the day was done now, Yul thought to himself as he jauntily crossed his arms behind his head and made comfy his spot in the stubby birch he sat in right now. Above his head, one by one the stars started to twinkle in and the sun’s glow left.

[If you guys are confused about some of the things in this post, just keep reading and I'll explain it all later.
Trust me, I am not making this up as I go.]

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:38 pm
Slowly Shinobu’s lashes unfolded as she began to awaken.

At first she had no sense, no idea what had happened to her, where she was, she didn’t even remember her own name. Her mind was numbly whirring with nothing but a single image, flashing back and forth between her eyes and into her mind, an image she just couldn’t shake.

It was that of a woman, she was clad in jaunty samurai armour, nothing to heavy, or too light, she was armoured well, no blade could pierce neither her brest-plate nor her exciting brown gaze, yet everything about her hinted that she were as light as a feather, not just in body, but in soul too. Shinobu could vividly remember being told a story she was told long ago by an unnamed person, but the importance was in the story; it spoke of how everyone is born pure, with a clean sheet, perfectly white and soft as a baby’s touch, but as one grows throughout their life, the sheet will become soiled and stained, torn and ripped, stretched and frayed, and the sheet will no longer be a holy linen, but that of a peddler’s rag. No matter how good or bad someone was, they would still have these impure marks, even Shinobu could admit that. Of course some would have lighter sheets than others, for instance…

An image of Aoki darted into her mind for a moment, and a smile came across her face.

But, no matter, everyone committed sins, crimes that would show on their sheet.

However, no matter how hard she looked, the clothes hanging, or more so, floating around the woman, gently entwine with her long brown hair, were as silvery white as fresh snow.

How could that be?

Shinobu held her head for a moment, the bed she was laid upon crunched with her movements.

“Who… who’s there?” she said, her eyes, blurred, but functioning, began to scan her surroundings.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:51 pm
Tao nodded at her invitation to go first and took off towards the trees. His senses are all on high-alert, and his assassin-skills of literally 'smelling life' kicked it. He would stop for a split second to sniff the air every-so-often and change his course.

"I hope she doesn't try anything... I'll have to change tactics and sense her ki then...."

He sighed and paused again, to look around and try to determine where Hamani was.

She knows somthing... I know she knows... she knows the truth, and that is what I need... I must have the truth.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:47 pm
(( surprised , Is Tsu-chan sleeping?))
(( *Itachi eyes* Yeah... I talked to Edan and she said 'Ah! *Insulted* Who let you guys in the tunnel!?' So I'm kinda... *Sigh*... Figuring out what to do. It sucks.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:20 pm
(( I'm never going to know where to start posting again, or what to do. I when that happens. ))

((P.S. Macaroni and cheese and lemonade don't mix. ))

[Ugh... must I do everything? Get involved with the current situation with Hamani showing up, go check out Melora who's been left alone, go converse with Kosho who's currently bored out of her brain! There literalyl thousands of ideas.]  

Mikujin

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:57 pm
Kosho frowned; they were gone now. Most of the people in the general area were not there any longer. She couldn't sense anyone; well, she could, faintly. But she wasn't the strongest at sensing people. That would be Nia and Fai, maybe Tao. Not herself.

Sighing softly, she stood up straight, and walked briskly down the hall, not caring if anyone approached her. She was not in the mood to talk to anyone; she didn't want to talk to anyone. She wanted to put her prize away and count up the amount of money she could get from it in peace. She was after big prizes all the time, after all.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games