Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:45 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
Mik-Mik doesn't go to school certain days?Lucky b*****d. D:<

Edit: That was Mik-Mik's 100th post! Yay Miku! <3 And this is MY 130th! <33

Edit 2: Lookie! I have no arms! : D

Quit it with ALL the stupid text modifiers. It's ANNOYING.

Now that that's done. I was going to edit every single word, but Gaia's shortcut buttons for font modifiers is being extremely stupid right now. Consider youself lucky.

And I only have class on WED, THUR, and SAT. Because it's university classes (through a College), and it so happens those are the days the classes operate on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:09 pm
I'm not sure what's up, maybe there's something wrong with Tsubasa right now, more than just her av, but whatever, I don't have any idea.

I understand that you have things to do Mikujin, everyone does, but we still make time to roleplay, and if we can't, for whatever reason, then we admit that we can't and get on with things. I'm not trying to hassle you Mikujin, and if you don't want to roleplay, or it's become a hassle, then it may be best for you if you quit the roleplay. There's no reason to make a big deal out of it or for anybody to get angry, and if you really want you can allways return to the roleplay later.

And no one says you have to quit the guild. ^^

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:42 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:36 pm
Edaniel
I'm not sure what's up, maybe there's something wrong with Tsubasa right now, more than just her av, but whatever, I don't have any idea.

I understand that you have things to do Mikujin, everyone does, but we still make time to roleplay, and if we can't, for whatever reason, then we admit that we can't and get on with things. I'm not trying to hassle you Mikujin, and if you don't want to roleplay, or it's become a hassle, then it may be best for you if you quit the roleplay. There's no reason to make a big deal out of it or for anybody to get angry, and if you really want you can allways return to the roleplay later.

And no one says you have to quit the guild. ^^

So, I pretty much get what your saying... except... it's like you're responding to something that was never said.

I wasn't mad at anything. I just hated all the stupid text edits. Teehee.  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:07 pm
I dunno... O.o

Kiwis.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm
Random fun fact: There exists something called the "Ugli Fruit."

It's supposedly very tastey. I'm going to try one sometime.

They do look kind of ugly though. Leads me to wonder how they come up with the name...  

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:02 pm
I'm insulted. *Humph* It was just because it was funny. No need to get mad.

See Sameh? Your freak friends made Tachi sad! ;_; ((No insult intended on Miku's part.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:03 pm
And by the way, I'm actually in my normal Halloween stuff, but for some reason it won't change the way I look in my posts. stare *Humph*  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:16 pm
*is confused*

I HURT TACHI WITH KIWISSSS!!!!

*bawls*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:02 pm
Anyways, not I look normal again! *Yay* No more comments, and I quote, like; "...Miku hasn't had this weird avies..." But the elegant grace as expected from the name Tsubasa Reservoir!  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Mikujin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:43 pm
Someone Else
Tsubasa Reservoir
"...Miku hasn't had [these] weird avies..."

My avatars are totally, completely, 100%... normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:48 am
*goes into coughing fit*  

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:31 am
*pat pat* Comforting Lirdianc...

Mik, you're avatars are just as horrendous in every way as Tsubie's ghlitch-up was. So I don't play favourites.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:06 pm
Edaniel
Mik, you're avatars are just as horrendous in every way as Tsubie's ghlitch-up was. So I don't play favourites.

So I'm a glitch now am I? That's mean, saying I'm some sort of unexpected problem... crying  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:43 pm
No, just fatty bellies and mantis heads aren't particularily attractive in my eyes.

I miss your hair, Miku.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games