Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:22 pm
"Well...now you've gone and convinced me." Hana raised an eyebrow, placing her hands on her hips. "Well, I'll leave the lovers alone..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:29 pm
"We were just talking about family anyways, what does that have to do with us being supposed lovers, hm?" Kikuchi inquired, her arms akimbo as she gave a light air of carelessness.

"Yes, indeed," nodded Gurdy.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:33 pm
"No clue...but you seem to now want me around, so maybe so...but I could be wrong, after-" Hana was cut off by a loud snore, and she dropped to the ground again.

((Maybe I should say she's prone to sleeping anywhere...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:37 pm
((ROFL!))

"There she goes again..." Gurdy sighed.

".......I don't wanna talk of my distant memories anymore....." Kikuchi said with a delay, "I mean I can't even remember them and I forgot about them for a reason after all..."

"Oh Miss Kikuchi... you shouldn't give in so easily... after all, you have the luxury of......"

"Of what... Gurdy....?"

"Of being able to remember things distant and recent...."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:51 pm
Once again, Hana was asleep pn the ground. The girl could really sleep anywhere! Or maybe she was just epilleptic(sp?)...And like usual, she had another dream.

Hana was sitting on a high level in Shella, hanging upside-down by the knees. From her view, she spotted De Nam approaching her with an amused expression.

"You're all red..." he commented. "You do know that if you stay like that for too long, you'll start bleeding out of your eyes, ears, mouth, and nose, right?"

"I know that!" Hana crossed her arms, not an easy feat since she was upside-down.

"Need help?" De Nam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I do not need help you...you..." Hana couldn't think of a good insult, the blood was rushing to her brain a bit unhealthily.

"Insufferably cute best friend?" De Nam supplied smugly. Hana's face turned even redder, and it wasn't because of her upside-down status.

"Shut up."

"So you agree with me." De Nam replied, more as a statement than a question.

"Oh yeah...that's why all the girls in Leuda hung all over the braniac, huh?" Hana snapped. De Nam helped Hana up, and hugged her tightly. Hana turned pink at the contact.

"That's because they all know I'm taken." De Nam rolled his eyes.

"You bullshitter. No girls want you!" Hana exclaimed in jest. De Nam pouted, and let Hana fall back, crossing his arms.

"Fine then. And here I was, going to put you in my will..." he sighed. "I guess I'll have to cross you out..." Hana scrambled to her feet, knowing the old joke well, and exclaimed,

"Oh, forgive me!"

"I require one thing." De Nam replied. Hana put her hands on her hips.

"That's new. What is it?" De Nam gave a cheeky grin and pointed to his cheek. Hana slapped it. "Oww! Not that!"

"Oh fine...I'll kiss the boo boo better." and with that, she kissed De Nam's cheek, rolling her eyes. "You're just like a little kid...oh well! You're fun!"

"And you're epilleptic."

"What's that mean?"

"You're prone to falling asleep anywhere, at any given time for no reason."

"b*****d."

Hana this time, continued to sleep, not noticing that her cheks were turning pink.

((Haha...she slaps him...Anna-style! Minus the kiss...haha))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:07 pm
Kikuchi thought on Gurdy's statement, "It was an..."

"Important memory... I had made a promise to someone back home... before my parents passed away you see... when I was still fairly young... though I was probably to little to understand the significance of that promise... he didn't keep his end of the bargain either..."

"And who might that be?" Gurdy implored.

"......."

"That's the problem... I can't remember what the promise ws or who I made it to... I recall a starry moonlit night... a serene voice... and that's all..." Kikuchi said softly... slowly...

"A... starry moonlit night you say...?"

"Oi... that's what I said..."

"I see... like that above?"

"Wha...?"

"Look up, Miss Kikuchi," pointed Gurdy, holding up his finger to the array hanging above them.

"It....."

"It looked just like that.... it... it was outside of the academy... in Shella... while the festival was going about..." she said, gazing at the stars, "We were overlooking the sluice when we made the promises to one another..."

"Is it becoming clearer now?" Gurdy questioned with a warm smile, his voice held a gentle undertone.

"It is actually..."

"Care to tell?"

"......."

"He was a blonde teenager, he wore a green and white attire, he was a traveller from Tipa," said Kikuchi with a chortle, "Though I only got to spend the festival with him I can't believe I forgot about him... he said..."

"'I'll come back to see you again Miss Kikuchi.'... he sounds like you..."

"I don't recall ever meeting you earlier than a few weeks ago however..." Gurdy protested.

"I said he was blonde you know," Kikuchi giggled.

"I've been a brunette for as long as I can remember, it wasn't me who made that promise, I can confirm that."

"Or..."

"Or what?"

"It could be... your brother?"

"..............."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:13 pm
"I'm not a b*****d! You are!" De Nam pouted. He stalked off jokingly, leaving Hana to chase after him, much to the surprise of many Yukes, and tackled him to the ground.

The problem was the fact that Hana and De Nam were close to a ledge, and Hana's tackle sent them flying over, and into the water.

"Aiguh!" Hana woke with a start, shivering. "Stupid b*****d...I am not a b*****d...should tackle the b*****d into the river under Shella again...though...I didn't like being pulled up by means of a hammock..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:15 pm
Kikuchi turned to Hana, "You're awake again?"

Gurdy kept silent however, now he was determined to remember those memories locked away deep inside.

"........."

"My... brother?"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:20 pm
"Yes...again..." Hana sighed grudgingly. "Damn that Nammy...it's his fault we landed in the river at Shella, not mine!" she crossed her arms, pouting. "Do you remember that day? Half the village was laughing..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:26 pm
"Can't say I do..." Kikuchu sighed deeply.

"I can't recall anything right now, such a flurry..."

Though there was doubt that Hana knew what she was talking about...

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:28 pm
"I'd wonder why...but I'm too tired...I'm gonna go back to the inn and sleep...hopefully, no more dreams about Nammy..." Hana yawned, and stood up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:32 pm
"Uh, good night to you then..." Kikuchi said meekly.

"Good night..." softly added Gurdy.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:33 pm
"I hope you two begin to feel better...we've got a long day ahead of us, I'd assume." Hana yawned again, and began to walk to the inn. She made her way inside, and into the inn room, crashing on the bed, and falling asleep in seconds.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:35 pm
Kikuchi began toward the inn with a small yawn, "She's right, we've still got the Vale of Alfitaria to venture through before we ever get to Shella... we should retreat to bed."

Gurdy smiled faintly, "Seems like the best choice, I agree. Let's be off then."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:50 pm
Hana realized that night, that she was beginning to hate dreams. Reliving memories, having odd fantasies...this latest one had her sitting on the bed, confused once again.

Hana lied on the bed, her face in the pillow, too tired to roll over.

"Hey...roll over...it's not good for you to sleep like that." a male voice informed. Hana moved her arm back to push the man back.

"Go away Gurdy..."

"Who's Gurdy? You've been cheating on me?! I'm hurt!" the male voice exclaimed, indignant. Hana sat up, and looked to the souce of the voice.

"Nammy!" she exclaimed, and hugged him. "Wait a tick...this is a dream, huh? Why are you here again?"

"Like I said last time, your dream. Anyway...continuation of the last dream?" De Nam grinned.

"Nammy...I know this is just a dream, but you're a freaky perverted Selkie, you know that?" Hana asked.

"And yet...most of us are. You are too, I know that from experience." De Nam shuddered.

"Hey, it was stupid, and we were drunk." Hana snapped back. "And don't bring that up! Dream you is much more...open with this stuff...I like real you better."

"And you lied...liar, lair!" De Nam pointed a finger at Hana accusingly.

"Be quiet! That would cause more teasing, and 'lover' crap. Like I said...too much strange liquid...I knew it wasn't safe for non-Yuke consumption..." Hana crossed her arms.

"Tasted like crushed strawberries, ice, and beer..." De Nam shrugged.

"Yeah, you alcohol addict..." Hana glared.

"It's not my fault you were drunk too!" De Nam exclaimed.

"Well it's your fault that Mom and Dad made us move to Tipa after that! They don't like you, they don't like you around me, they don't want you (and neither do I) sleeping with me!" Hana shouted back. The two began to bicker heatedly, and the next thing the two knew, they were stripped down to their knickers on the bed. "Uhh...this isn't supposed to happen, right?" Hana asked.

"You're dream."

Hana sat on the bed, thinking over it sadly. Dammit...she didn't mean to like De Nam like that! Hell, she didn't mean to get drunk on the last myrrh festival in Shella with De Nam and ******** him mindless in the academy! Damn that stupid Selkie...stupid smart Selkie and his stupid hot body...

"Argh! Not those thoughts!" Hana screamed, and hit herself over the head with a pillow.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games