Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:01 pm
Reshy
Hello, my name is Reshy. I am 16 years of age and currently in a job. I am waiting a year before I can join college. I BMX and write too much. Writting is all I do. I dislike complative people. I have enough of that at work.

I hope to be a Recognised writer when I am older. biggrin

lol, we all probably wish to become recognized writers when we get older. Would be a dream come true for me xd

And hello to... everyone else. I'm getting lazy with these introductions... just know that I'm BlackHawkGS and I love cookies. With a passion. So powerful a passion, that you may be attacked on sight if caught carrying some. Thou hast been warned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:07 pm
Hawk, calmate. Don't scare the little childrens too much.  

broken_91

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:18 pm
why're you waiting until you're older, Reshy? I'm gonna be famous when I'm 16. I don't like waiting. ninja

Oh, ya, I'm Kirby, you know me. I know you. End of story.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:28 pm
Hi Reshy! blaugh  

Oukow

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:30 pm
Hello new people.
I'm a mod.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:46 pm
Hello, Mr. Mod! I'm a peach tree... well, I'm actually a Florida orange in a grove, but I'll explain all that some other time...

Hi. I'm Mors. I write... everything but romance. I'm older than three weeks and younger than five thousand... despite what I may say sometimes...

Mors Doll

Dangerous Sex Symbol

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:59 am
nice age, there. cool

I'm immortal *spooky spirit fingers*

And, um, pink and fluffy.

Kirby, at your service until she takes over the internet! 4laugh

Everything but romance? That's nice, cause romance is hard. Ever tried writing one of those sad books where no one ever really gets with the one they deserve? I hate that. <(-_-)>

Unfortunately, I'm wiritng one. *sigh* But, life goes on.

So anyway, post your short works here until the new subforum is finished, long works in Works In Progress, ramblings and rants in Ramblings, spam in Spam (I am firmly against canned Spam, just so you know,) and, um, everythign else where it belongs.

You have entered the elite corp of all elite corps of all writing guilds in all the world! *noble face* This is where all the psychos babble on about their books xd

Well, just me. Cause I have a lot to babble about.

But aaaaaaaaanyway....

Welcome to the guild! No syrup, cookies are valued more than gold and half of us are insane. Good luck!

*fades into darkness ninja *  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:43 am
Sorry, I forgot to post an introduction here. My bad. Name's lidless_i as you can probably see by looking above the pick of my avatar over there. I'm trying to write a novel, thinking about getting into poetry but I probably won't; I'm just not good at it. Umm, that's about it... there isn't much to tell.  

lidless_i

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:22 am
Welcome Welcome!
Im a mod too!
and possiblyan orange too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:42 pm
My dream and goal in life is to win teh internetz!111!!Eleven  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:43 pm
no, see...that's my job. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:45 pm
KirbyVictorious

I can't win it, not even for one day?  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:29 pm
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
KirbyVictorious

NO ONE OWNS THE INTERNET.

I plan to change that pretty soon.

Inagine, world domination at age 14.

But first, I need my book published. Because Sirteman is my own language, and I can make it hypnotic...and I WILL!

Mwahahaa.

And then, you can borrow my kingdom for a day or two while I vacation in Europe heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:45 pm
KirbyVictorious
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
KirbyVictorious

NO ONE OWNS THE INTERNET.

I plan to change that pretty soon.

Inagine, world domination at age 14.

But first, I need my book published. Because Sirteman is my own language, and I can make it hypnotic...and I WILL!

Mwahahaa.

And then, you can borrow my kingdom for a day or two while I vacation in Europe heart

Thank you so much, so what will your title be? Queen? Omnipoten Pink and Fluffy Mistress of DOOM?!  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:34 pm
haha, i like the second one best. Mwahaha. KirbyVictorious the Omnipotent (or Omnicient >.<) Pink Fluffy Queen of DOOM.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games