Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inuyasha(halfdemon)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:28 pm
pheonix quicky aimed his hands at the spide as they shot out flames"BURN,BURN AND BURN SOME MORE!! Mu wah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:07 am
((ok Cyborg is here. Am i needed?))  

SpenchMan

SpenchMan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:13 am
Akito...Sohma
"Alright! Does anyone have an idea of how to beat this dude?!" Beast Boy panicked

Cyborg woke up to hear Beast Boy saying this. He was now fully charge and ready to kick some evil butt. He looked to Beast Boy who was having a fit about something. Cyborg nearly had a system malfunction when he saw the Robotic spider.

" eek ...........What's going on!? And what is that wecking our Tower?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:31 am
"im blowing up something,and it's a giant spider"he said while shooting more flames at the mechanical arachnid  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:40 pm
Beast Boy quickly changed into a rhino and started ramming against one of the spider's legs, trying to knock it down. "Owww...major headache!" Beast Boy said when he changed back  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:01 pm
"How about this!" Reito shouted as she ran up and grabed the spider by one of his legs and started to spin it around. "This is heavy im losing my grib!" she shouted and let go of the spider and broke one of the big windows. She gasped "Oh my god im so sorry! I can fix it!" she said freaking out.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

inuyasha(halfdemon)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:35 am
pheonix crawled out form under the spider the hit him without reito noticing"yeah,but can you fixe my spine"he said standing up slowly and holding his back with one hand  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:55 am
"Well yoou almost broke my necklace do you have any idea what might happen if you did!?" she shouted. "And how was I supose to know you were there" she continued while crossing her arms.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:23 pm
(im back yay now i can control the spider)

the spider was damaged alittle from all there attacks it took out two guns from each side that magnet had also programed in it one of the guns shot a laser at beast boy and the other shot a laser at Reito while it did this it was also scanning the tower also searching for robin

back where magnet was she was watching the spider with some binaculars she had "found" in a near by shop she was standing on top of a building "muwahahaha" she laughed evily to herself "my plan is working perfectly while that other guy is here distracting two of the titan's friends and probably destroying part of the city my robot is practicaly destroying the titans" she continued to laugh evily then stoped "now for part two of my plan" she flew off controling the huge metal hand she still had to follow her  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:46 pm
(sorry that other time i couldnt be on the next day EDIT: oops now i remember that post of mine was never sent for some reason)

he awoke about two minutes later on the ground he then stood up "why are you attacking us and how come you also have ice powers!" the guy then flew out of the smoke and answered "its a test and i cant tell you anymore then that" he finished then put his arm up quickly pointing at him then one of the ice monsters attacked him (frost) he kicked using a move that hes been wanting to use he had like a blade of ice behind his foot and he kicked the ice golem side ways making it be cut in half he liked to call this move ice slice "hah how do you like that!" he yelled  

gants

soalk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:13 pm
flames was still watching from the side of the building he steped back a bit where he was now no longer visible because he was completly behind the building "well hes obiously just testing him cuz he just said it...wait a second!"he said peaking through the side of the building looking at both frost and the man that he and that other girl were fighting he steped back a bit as he had a quick flash back of when he was two and frost was just born awhile after words it was over "whow it cant be!... probably shouldnt tell frost besides that would probably ruin one of that guys plans for later in the future and i wouldnt want him on my tail for that"he said to himself just going back to what he was doing which was just watching what was happening  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:19 pm
"wait didnt you want world domination?"he asked the man the guy answered and said"yes but thats a plan for another day come on out flames iv already noticed you were there so theres no reason to hide any longer" frost was suprised not only did he notice what he hadnt but that he also knew flames name already it was obious how he knew his name was frost because he was the man who helped him by telling him what to do through his cellphone and leaving money in certain places but he didnt know how he knew flames name  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:22 pm
(Im still wondering if I can RP as more then one character ^^')

The laser hit Reito and she fell back. "Damn..." she said to herself. She got up and glared at the spider. "TAKE THIS!" she shouted as she formed a huge ball of fire and shot it at the spider.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:31 pm
his eyes widened as the man called him out he realy didnt know what he should do so he just started to walked towards the man he was somehow confused scared and angry at the moment but soon as he was reaching the man he was just confused of what to do  

soalk

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:43 pm
she brought up the binaculars infront of her eyes as she was checking on her spider robot again "whow they got it alot more damaged then last time i check hmm yup it'll atleast last up untill i finish part two of my plan but just in case" she flew to the jail and took all the metal bars from the jail cells so the people were free she made small spiders out of the metal she took "hahaha if they get past all my spiders then after words they'll have to put all the prisoners back in jail "hahah" she laughed evily "yet somehow i feel pity for them poor titans...oh well"she said she flew around town taking the materials she'd need to make minds for them smaller then the one the huge one had but they will seek the same purpose to destroy frost Reito and Robin (she still didnt realy make the mini spiders yet not as huge as the big one but there like up to your waist in hight in the next two post shes done and finds out something else yea just telling you now cuz i got to brb)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games