Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i guess so. How did you get your name?"
"What? Spawn? It's short for Hellspawn, which is what I am. I'm a Hellspawn. A soldier for Malebolgia's army, but I don't follow his orders any more. I work myself now."
"i see. You used to be in an army? how did that happen?"
"I used to be one of the U.S. Military's finest, until my boss killed me. Burned me alive. I was sent to Hell for all of my missions, and Malebolgia made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He said that if I would lead his army, I could come back to Earth, and see Wanda again. What he failed to mention was that I would be coming back seven years later. That my best friend would get married to Wanda while I was thought to be dead. And that they would both have a little girl together. The clown told me that those seven years were prepared just for me. Malebolgia was getting the world ready for when I came back. But I'm smarter than he thought. I didn't play by his rules and ruined his plans. I killed the Violator((The clown)), but that damned clown keeps coming back. That's my sotry. Was it a little more than you were hoping to hear?"
"Yea just little bit too much detail. So you came back to see Wanda who is married to someone else now. That sucks."Angel hugs him.
*Spawn just stands there, his head aimed towards the ground with his eyes closed.*
"you have had such a hard life. I feel bad for you."Angel took a deep breath."My life has been hard too. My mother is from heavan and my father is from hell. They somehow formed a relationship. Even though both of them were in different relationships at the same time. One day my father and mother meet and well they did stuff together and my mother ended up having me. A half angel and half devil child. I never meet my father and i probably never will because my mother never told him about me. I was forced to this world when i was 5. I was alone."Angel started to cry a little bit." I only knew what i just told you and thats all. I dont know why am here and i dont know why am still alive. Why cant i just die already. I dont want to be alive. I want to go home but am not allow to..........."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I used to be one of the U.S. Military's finest, until my boss killed me. Burned me alive. I was sent to Hell for all of my missions, and Malebolgia made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He said that if I would lead his army, I could come back to Earth, and see Wanda again. What he failed to mention was that I would be coming back seven years later. That my best friend would get married to Wanda while I was thought to be dead. And that they would both have a little girl together. The clown told me that those seven years were prepared just for me. Malebolgia was getting the world ready for when I came back. But I'm smarter than he thought. I didn't play by his rules and ruined his plans. I killed the Violator((The clown)), but that damned clown keeps coming back. That's my sotry. Was it a little more than you were hoping to hear?"
"Yea just little bit too much detail. So you came back to see Wanda who is married to someone else now. That sucks."Angel hugs him.
*Spawn just stands there, his head aimed towards the ground with his eyes closed.*
"you have had such a hard life. I feel bad for you."Angel took a deep breath."My life has been hard too. My mother is from heavan and my father is from hell. They somehow formed a relationship. Even though both of them were in different relationships at the same time. One day my father and mother meet and well they did stuff together and my mother ended up having me. A half angel and half devil child. I never meet my father and i probably never will because my mother never told him about me. I was forced to this world when i was 5. I was alone."Angel started to cry a little bit." I only knew what i just told you and thats all. I dont know why am here and i dont know why am still alive. Why cant i just die already. I dont want to be alive. I want to go home but am not allow to..........."
"You don't wanna die. Trust me, it's no picnic."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:07 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i really don't care at this point anymore. "Angel sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"If you die, you would never see your sister again."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:03 am
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yea i know.......wait...how did u know i have a sister? i never told u that."Angel got freaked out and backed up away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:37 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yea i know.......wait...how did u know i have a sister? i never told u that."Angel got freaked out and backed up away from him.
"You were ther when I killed the demon. Don't you remember?"
((Pages 13-15))  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:40 am
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((Pages 13-15))
"she not my sister, she my friend who acts like one cuase her little sister die when a demon attacked her and her sis. so we arent related at all, but i do have a sister but i never want to meet her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((Pages 13-15))
"she not my sister, she my friend who acts like one cuase her little sister die when a demon attacked her and her sis. so we arent related at all, but i do have a sister but i never want to meet her..."
"Why is that?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:14 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((Pages 13-15))
"Why is that?"
"cuase we are almost twins. she was raised by my dad, and she doesnt like the heaven or angels, all that stuff. so yea......she would try and kill me......"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((Pages 13-15))
"Why is that?"
"cuase we are almost twins. she was raised by my dad, and she doesnt like the heaven or angels, all that stuff. so yea......she would try and kill me......"
"So that means you were raised by your mother? That would explain why your name is Angel."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:29 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((Pages 13-15))
"Why is that?"
"So that means you were raised by your mother? That would explain why your name is Angel."
"well sorta of. i was only with my mother til i was about 3 years old. i only knew this name so i could named something else but i dont know....."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Why is that?"
"well sorta of. i was only with my mother til i was about 3 years old. i only knew this name so i could named something else but i dont know....."
"So you chose the name yourself?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:18 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Why is that?"
"it was my first word i knew so i thought that was my name. am confused"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"It's alright. I didn't know a damn thing about what was going on when I came back from Hell."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:30 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"It's alright. I didn't know a damn thing about what was going on when I came back from Hell."
"i have been here for about 15 years. am almost 18 now and yet i still dont get anything."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games