Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:42 am

Celestial Fox Frenzi
Didn't they say that they'd play through Re4's levels as well? I heard this in a VERY early report.
Nah.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:01 am

New UC Trailer

I really can not wait to play this game. whee

Vankala

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:50 pm

God damn Capcom ruined Rebecca's voice.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:04 pm

What about that script?

"The leeches are coming together!"
"Is that thing human?"

Yes, that thing that was made up of a bunch of leeches before your eyes is human...

That's the dumbest line since Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, where a mink gets stabbed in the head and then tossed half across the room and Liu Kang kneels down and says, "Are you okay?"

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:37 pm

People are stupid...
REALLY stupid.

Aw well, when you've got a gun in your hand, who's complaining about what you say?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:29 pm

You know, you're onto something there... I bet at gun point, Capcom can actually do a GOOD job on their games...

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:23 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
You know, you're onto something there... I bet at gun point, Capcom can actually do a GOOD job on their games...
An interesting idea...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:54 pm

Biohazard EXTREME

If that's the case, I bet at gun point Bush won't ruin America worse than he's already has....who the ******** am I kidding. He'd still ******** it up.

Elliot Salem

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:27 pm

Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME

If that's the case, I bet at gun point Bush won't ruin America worse than he's already has....who the ******** am I kidding. He'd still ******** it up.

Amen.

Here's another note, The Wii Zapper that will come along with the game looks pretty screwed up... but thats not really a thing.... Ok, what I'm saying is WHy do you need to look at the zombies, don't the people have enough common sense to look at a monster thats trying to kill it?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:56 am

That game has so much action, I'm sure I'll be stressed when I'll play. sweatdrop

La Duchesse

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:00 am

Oh, I'm sure one line in that will become an RE classic.. leave it to Carlos for that. xd

"There's so many of them.. We're screwed!"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:31 am

Now that i realized that Billy is "back" at this game, i just wonder to ask if someone else thought the same as me:
First one question, someone else watched the movie Number 23 with Jim Carrey?
Second someone else thought that Jim, at that movie, was identical to Billy Coen?
Just said that to see if someone else noticed that ^^, i know that is strange to think that Jim Carrey identical to Billy is pretty strange, but
for those that didn't saw the movie yet its good to check it! Seeya

JirayaHit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:13 am

November 15, I cannot wait! My brother s going to be living with us soon and he has a wii, so me and him will be playing that a lot. This will be the best game ever!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:23 am

No it won't. Nothing will ever beat the classic RE games. ReMake, especially.

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:22 am

Biohazard EXTREME
No it won't. Nothing will ever beat the classic RE games. ReMake, especially.

I exaggerated a little when I said the best ever... But I am going to have a lot of fun, thats a definite.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games