Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:55 pm
Welcome to the guild!^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:57 am
Welcome, Squall~! 4laugh  

Uenna

Tsukiyomi Morningstar

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:54 pm
Well, obviously I'm Tsukiyomi Morningstar and I love Resident Evil.... Otherwise, I wouldn't be in this guild. My favorite game is Zero and Four. Even though in Zero, I wanted to kill Rebecca in horrible ways..... She annoys me.... I have yet to play the first Resident Evil, but I plan to very soon. My favorite character is Clair and Chris.... I guess that's about it....

User ImageTsuki  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:56 pm
Tsukiyomi Morningstar
Well, obviously I'm Tsukiyomi Morningstar and I love Resident Evil.... Otherwise, I wouldn't be in this guild. My favorite game is Zero and Four. Even though in Zero, I wanted to kill Rebecca in horrible ways..... She annoys me.... I have yet to play the first Resident Evil, but I plan to very soon. My favorite character is Clair and Chris.... I guess that's about it....

User ImageTsuki
WELCOME!!!!!!!! biggrin  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tsukiyomi Morningstar

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Tsukiyomi Morningstar

User ImageTsuki
WELCOME!!!!!!!! biggrin

Thank you very much. ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:12 pm
Tsukiyomi Morningstar

User ImageTsuki
Welcome to the guild! :3  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:27 pm
Tsukiyomi Morningstar

User ImageTsuki
Haha, I must say that I found Rebecca quite annoying, but what do you expect, she's a rookie.

Anyway, Welcome aboard wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:19 pm
What's up all you Resident Evil freaks out there? My name is Brad, but you can call me... Well, Brad. (Or Ed, depending on how much you see my likeness from the character "Ed" from Shaun of the Dead.) I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, and always will be. It all started when RE2 was released for Nintendo 64. My first RE experience, and what a ride it was. Scared s**tless, and loving it. Some random RE facts about this particular "Ed-like" person...

Favorite Character from -
Resident Evil 0: Billy
Resident Evil: Barry Burton (Who knew, I looked like him a bit? LOL)
Resident Evil 2: Kendo (The man had the guns! Short lived though.)
Resident Evil 3: Nicholai (No excuse. Maybe another time.)
Resident Evil CV: Wesker
Resident Evil 4: Krauser
Resident Evil Outbreak (And File 2): David, Luke, Karl, Arnold, Dustin.
Favorite RE Weapon: Barry's 44. Magnum.
Favorite Enemy: Tyrant (From #1) And Zombies. I have a zombie fetish. Don't ask. LOL

Tyr525

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:20 pm
Good to have you aboard. Ed freakin ruled. Welcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:24 pm
Thanks much bro! pirate  

Tyr525

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:27 pm
ninja welcome, newcomers.... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:53 pm
Welcome, Brad. whee  

Uenna

Lurker Teh Winged Gecko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:01 am
Hi Everyone, I'm Lurker, who lurks a lot...
Anyway i've been a fan of resident evil ever since I got RE: DC for the playstation. Since then I've got all of the main games and also Dead Aim and gaiden. I haven't got the outbreak games yet because the first one isn't online here and the second one isn't out yet in the UK.
I love RE4 Though!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:30 am
Welcome to the guild. And you can play offline with Outbreak btw pirate  

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:51 pm
Lurker Teh Winged Gecko
Hi Everyone, I'm Lurker, who lurks a lot...
Anyway i've been a fan of resident evil ever since I got RE: DC for the playstation. Since then I've got all of the main games and also Dead Aim and gaiden. I haven't got the outbreak games yet because the first one isn't online here and the second one isn't out yet in the UK.
I love RE4 Though!
Welcome aboard! wink  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games