Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:45 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"I really don't know. My emotions change a lot, sometimes.." She looked down to the tile floor. "I just need a warm bath, and everything will be fine."

Zexion "I'll leave you then." He got up.

"Umm... Ok.." I thought he would stay... She thought.. Damn it... Deruku turned off the water, and put a towel on the counter beside her clothes.

Zexion stopped in front of the door. "I'll stay then." He leaned against the side of the door entry.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to.." She told Zexion. When he wasn't looking, Deruku silently and quickly took her clothes off and went into the water.

"No, I'll stay if it makes you happy." He didn't look at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:49 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"I really don't know. My emotions change a lot, sometimes.." She looked down to the tile floor. "I just need a warm bath, and everything will be fine."

Zexion "I'll leave you then." He got up.

"Umm... Ok.." I thought he would stay... She thought.. Damn it... Deruku turned off the water, and put a towel on the counter beside her clothes.

Zexion stopped in front of the door. "I'll stay then." He leaned against the side of the door entry.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to.." She told Zexion. When he wasn't looking, Deruku silently and quickly took her clothes off and went into the water.

She didn't say anything, but just sunk under the bubbles. She leaned her head on the back of the bath tub, then sighed heavily.
~~A min. later... Or something.~~
"Are you sure?" Deruku asked.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:49 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic

"......." killux walked alone to the raman shoe it started to rain

"im so lonely" she began to cry but still walking she leans against a tree and pulls out a razor and pulls it across her arm "why do i feel no pain?" the blood rushed from her vain to the open air she cryed harder and sliped down to the ground

she layed there depressed and alone then she stood up as the foot steps came closer she pulled down her sleve

((so lonely))

she turned to see it was just some leaves so she sat back down and took out the razor again and eched a few flowers in her arm then she sat for a while

she pulled down her sleve and appered home to her room she walked around the house and heard deruku and zexion she started to cry and ran to her room when she got there she cut her other arm in to Xs and she cryed more  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:56 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

She didn't say anything, but just sunk under the bubbles. She leaned her head on the back of the bath tub, then sighed heavily.
~~A min. later... Or something.~~
"Are you sure?" Deruku asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. As long as it makes you happy." He turned and smiled gentley.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:58 pm
Deruku put her wet hands on the side of the tub. She smiled back, and closed her eyes for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:03 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku put her wet hands on the side of the tub. She smiled back, and closed her eyes for a moment.

"So, how long have you been here?" He sitting now, still leaning.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:05 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"A long time.. I think, I haven't really thought about it that much.." She opened her eyes, and looked at Zexion. "How long have you been here?" She asked back, then put her hands back into the warm water.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:08 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"A long time.. I think, I haven't really thought about it that much.." She opened her eyes, and looked at Zexion. "How long have you been here?" She asked back, then put her hands back into the warm water.

"For a while now. I can't remember really."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:13 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

killux burstes throught the door her arms bleeding uncontrobly "please help me!" she falls to the floor  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:17 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

killux burstes throught the door her arms bleeding uncontrobly "please help me!" she falls to the floor

Deruku looked at Killux and said, "You got yourself into this.. Zexion? Can you hand me that towel?" Pointing at the towel on the counter.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:19 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku looked at Killux and said, "You got yourself into this.. Zexion? Can you hand me that towel?" Pointing at the towel on the counter.

Zexion grabbed the towel and handed it to her. He then turned to Killux. "Look, if you want attention, just ask."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:19 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

killux said nother because she was dead *well shes a vamp so she cant die but they dont know i think?*  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:21 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion grabbed the towel and handed it to her. He then turned to Killux. "Look, if you want attention, just ask."

"Thanks." She wrapped it around herself, then stepped out onto the floor. "Killux, come on! Stop pretending!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:21 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Thanks." She wrapped it around herself, then stepped out onto the floor. "Killux, come on! Stop pretending!"

Zexion examined silently.  

FallenLight262

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games