Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:08 am
I suppose it was cute, but the top should have been a medium-er shade of blue... the white blinded me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:13 am
Ohhh, you're talking about the alternate STARS uniform. I thought you meant the T-shirt and jeans.

But ah, they were both cute.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:36 am
I liked the T-shirt and jeans look. The alternate S.T.A.R.S. uniform just irked me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:42 am
I still liked it... But ah... It showed off Jill's shoulders... You know how I am with shoulders.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I still liked it... But ah... It showed off Jill's shoulders... You know how I am with shoulders.
... <<;... >>;... vv;... I don't know how you are with shoulders...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:06 pm
I have a thing for shoulders. ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 am
o.O the alternate outfit wasn't that bad...although i liked it for different reasons.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:46 pm
Resident_Kyo
when jill gets the shotgun in RE1 and steps into that square room and the ceiling is falling down. barry kicks the door down and lets jill out he said
I HOPE I GET THIS RIGHT!!

"wow you were almost a jill sandwich there!"

that makes you wanna say 4. itchy tasty

Yeh jill sandwich is a good cutscene. biggrin  

chrisromantix

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 am
I do like the Steve Burnside death scene CV. It kinda made me laugh I thought it was so cheesy  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:32 am
Twili-Chan
I do like the Steve Burnside death scene CV. It kinda made me laugh I thought it was so cheesy
"I... I love you!" says the 17 year old kid to a girl he met a day ago.
Well, I'd expect something like that out of some angsty teenager, but Ada in RE2 just takes the cake for that one, I think.
"I'm just... A woman... And... I'm in love with you!"
I expected some other character to show up claiming to be Leon's brother then, "The truth is, Leon. I have been sleeping with her. I was in love with her ever since I first saw you two watching Ben die..."
"No!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 am
chrisromantix
Resident_Kyo
when jill gets the shotgun in RE1 and steps into that square room and the ceiling is falling down. barry kicks the door down and lets jill out he said
I HOPE I GET THIS RIGHT!!

"wow you were almost a jill sandwich there!"

that makes you wanna say 4. itchy tasty

Yeh jill sandwich is a good cutscene. biggrin
well i don't find it cheesey, because it wasn't a jilled cheese sandwich, hahahaha, wow.. i'm stupid. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 pm
And my favorite potato chips flavor is Jill Pickle.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 pm
Well, besides the cheesy RE1 scenes, I'm gonna go with the ending of Code: Veronica X. I saw that and I cringed. Cliche...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 pm
The first quarter of Re0 where Billy countlessly offers his assistance and Rebecca both denies it and fails miseribly.Like when Rebecca's on the crashed train,then Billy offers his hand,Rebecca ignors it and jumps,and nearly face plants.

And also in Re0 when Billy and Rebecca say their goodbyes.Rebecca takes Billy's dog-tags,and he stands up all fast like he's gonna punch her.Oh,and after all Billy's dedication to woo Rebecca,all he gets is a damn solute.Then when he gives the thumbs-up,I just pictured him whispering,"Sit on it,b***h."  

The King of Misery

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:14 pm
The King of Misery
The first quarter of Re0 where Billy countlessly offers his assistance and Rebecca both denies it and fails miseribly.Like when Rebecca's on the crashed train,then Billy offers his hand,Rebecca ignors it and jumps,and nearly face plants.

And also in Re0 when Billy and Rebecca say their goodbyes.Rebecca takes Billy's dog-tags,and he stands up all fast like he's gonna punch her.Oh,and after all Billy's dedication to woo Rebecca,all he gets is a damn solute.Then when he gives the thumbs-up,I just pictured him whispering,"Sit on it,b***h."

Yeah, that thumbs up was cheesy. Like, they tried to establishing at the beginning that "it was Rebecca's thing" but then didn't even bring it up again until the very end, and expect people to go, "Hey! There's a character trait! It makes her deep all of a sudden!"  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff