Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:19 pm
"You had to.." he said quietly, "Otherwise he would have killed you.." he looked at her, "You did all you can, and you did right, no matter the outcome.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:23 pm
*She laid her head on his lap and looked up at the sky then closed her eyes.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:29 pm
He kissed her head gently, and looked off into the distance, gently stroking her hair, he started to hum gently. "I hope Rimshee hurries up.." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:35 pm
*he walked into the tea house from the room, mumbling*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:53 pm
*Her head picked up when she heard someone inside. She gets up and quickly runs in and sees Rimshee there. She runs over to him.* Rimshee I need you. *She says quickly.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:55 pm
Alies
*Her head picked up when she heard someone inside. She gets up and quickly runs in and sees Rimshee there. She runs over to him.* Rimshee I need you. *She says quickly.*
yes, i know *he places his hand on her stomach and nods* the child is fine  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:56 pm
Rimshee
Alies

*She glares at him.* How the ******** do you know and how can you tell just by touching my stomck? Rimshee I know your good but your not that good.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:56 pm
Naph looked from Alies to Rimshee, and nodded in relief. He smiled and watched Alies..  

Naphalm

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:02 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

*She glares at him.* How the ******** do you know and how can you tell just by touching my stomck? Rimshee I know your good but your not that good.
*shook his head* a recently upgraded my arm  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:04 pm
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

If your wrong Rimshee I'm going to come after you and you will no longer have that arm. *She turned around and went back to sitting on the front steps.*  

Alies

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:06 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

If your wrong Rimshee I'm going to come after you and you will no longer have that arm. *She turned around and went back to sitting on the front steps.*
i don't have it, anyway  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:08 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

Naph followed her and sat beside her once again, he put his arms around her and kissed her, he muttered a "told you so" and embraced her tightly. Suddenly a wash of tiredness hit him, coming back from his fight. He almost fell asleep but he snapped up again, he kissed Alies again, "I have to go get some rest ... everything will be ok..." with one last kiss he got up and walked away...  

Naphalm

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:56 pm
Rimshee

"goods morning sir...did you sleep well yesterday?"*Claire woke up and went to put on the cloths that she let it to dry yesterday...her body still bruise from the whiping yesterday. she went and made a tea for her master and his mistress Alies.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:07 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"goods morning sir...did you sleep well yesterday?"*Claire woke up and went to put on the cloths that she let it to dry yesterday...her body still bruise from the whiping yesterday. she went and made a tea for her master and his mistress Alies.*
*he looked at her* actualy i had a small problem sleeping, you wanting to be whipped didn't settle too well  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games