Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Mahina-Kalela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:01 pm
Im up to chapter 22!!! I can't wait for the next chapter it's driving me crazy!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:07 pm
SailorMaddieMouse
MemoryDragon
sigh... but it still means getting on irc to get the scans... Is there no other way to get around it?

looks like the downloads are back up at A-T biggrin
yes finally  

Nandru_San

Starpowergirl012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:26 pm
oooh I like Shinshi Doumei Cross! I found pictures of it one day and decided to start reading it. I really like it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:40 pm
I just read chapter 23, not too long ago. Is it just me? or would others love to see Haine and Takanari together now? I use to want Haine w/ the real Shizumasa but, I dont like him much anymore. >>; Him and his attiude. Also when Takanari(Shizumasa's older brother) saved Haine from drowning and said he loved her!!! >w< Was sooo sweet. And kisses her again!!! I want them together now. >_> Shizumasa..no matter how much Haine loves him since he is the real one; I dont like him. xP Acting all mean to Takanari.  

Luchia~chan

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:57 pm
I agree! I support Haine/Takanari a lot... I actually didn't really like the real Shizumasa since the time of the dance in another chapter, but that's just my opinion. He seems a little full of himself... Maybe...

Oh gosh, if I were Haine i'd be so confused. sweatdrop How could she just be like "Oh... Is that right?" But I still love her blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:38 pm
I should look at those strange stalls that sell books and magazines more often. xd And of course...GET SOME CASH. Shinshi Doumei Cross Volume 4!~ In a stall!~ I want it! xd But I had no money...so I couldn't buy it...so when I get back from the other places and come back to Hong Kong I'll drag my mother with me and make her buy it for me. But I was just so surprised. I didn't expect to see it in a place like that. sweatdrop Hopefully it isn't too expensive. Prices in Hong Kong are just insanely high. (It was $28.90 for seven pieces of sushi! In Canada I can get 16 for just $20.00!~ burning_eyes )  

SakuMeiMei

onigiri_riceball

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:49 am
I just read chapters 21-24, and that is a lot, a lot of twists...crazy amount. I can't wait to see what happens! WHo will haine choose!?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:33 pm
I've read up to chapter 16 and I hope Takanari and Haine become acouple I don't like the real Shizumasa he seems Evil cause it seems like he doesn't really care about Haine and wants to hurt Takanari more then care for Haine Takanari and Haine FOREVER I hope arin makes them a couple cause SHIZUMASA MUST DIE the real one MUST DIE  

bluewhale9

Takanari-Shizumasa Touguu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:12 pm
Things are getting really exciting! You guys should join the SDC forum because they have all the chapters so far! Chapter 28 is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:35 pm
I've read up to chapter 30 and it's great! Shinshi Doumei Cross is currently my favourite manga right now. Maora and Maguri are so cute together! heart  

pinkninja

buggsie blue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:46 am
i read the preveiw and it was awesome but i cant believe that the emporors lover is a guy thats kinda um wrong cuz it makes them sound gay sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:30 am
I've read SDC up to the lastest scanned chapter (31) and I'm starting to get disappointed... gonk I used to ship Shizumasa and Haine, but now I don't see where this series is going. @_@ I don't even know what's the manga's main plot anymore >_<

I'm thinking Fullmoon is better? D: Someone "enlighten" me xD  

Froggy Furnishings

moonlight1993

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:00 pm
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne used to be my favorite manga now it's Shinshi Doumei Cross. All my favorite mangas are by Arina Tanemura. heart
Oh seem like you guys haven't read chapter 32 yet. PM me if you want the link to download it. I'll give it to you.
My friend and I are like so excited yet disappointed.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:07 pm
Luchia~chan
I just read chapter 23, not too long ago. Is it just me? or would others love to see Haine and Takanari together now? I use to want Haine w/ the real Shizumasa but, I dont like him much anymore. >>; Him and his attiude. Also when Takanari(Shizumasa's older brother) saved Haine from drowning and said he loved her!!! >w< Was sooo sweet. And kisses her again!!! I want them together now. >_> Shizumasa..no matter how much Haine loves him since he is the real one; I dont like him. xP Acting all mean to Takanari.

I totally agree with you!!
Haine will choose Takanari!! I think because I don't know what chapter it is but when Takanari was talking Haine home, he gave her the envelope and then when she got home, she said like "My heart wanted me to realize that I didn't wanna reject him" and it showed the envelope. Then she said "It was Takanari-sama who I truly wanted to be embrace by" o_O  

moonlight1993

Kakoru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:56 pm
When I read the preview of Shinshi Doumei Cross, I was interested in it already! razz  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff