Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Nights of Horror Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

The needle was almost empty and what liquid that was in there and now in tara was a strong sleeping medicine. and also when he took the needle out where the needle was in started to bleed a bit. the blood ran down her back.
*He finds a cloth on the ground and covers her wound with it while still looking at the needle.*

"Where did this come frome?"
Tara body started to go numb a bit on her back and on her neck. She talked to breath much harder now.
*Paying no attention to her, he continues trying to figure out what's in the needle.*
((jason is mean)) Tara stops breathing all of a sudden.
((Actually he was just so focused on the needle that he forgot all about her.))*He looks from the needle to her.*

"Tara?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:14 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

The needle was almost empty and what liquid that was in there and now in tara was a strong sleeping medicine. and also when he took the needle out where the needle was in started to bleed a bit. the blood ran down her back.
*He finds a cloth on the ground and covers her wound with it while still looking at the needle.*

"Where did this come frome?"
Tara body started to go numb a bit on her back and on her neck. She talked to breath much harder now.
*Paying no attention to her, he continues trying to figure out what's in the needle.*
((Actually he was just so focused on the needle that he forgot all about her.))*He looks from the needle to her.*

"Tara?"
((oh))

Tara didnt move a bit. Her neck was getting to numb that it was getting to hard for her to breath right and she just stoped.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Tara?"
((oh))

Tara didnt move a bit. Her neck was getting to numb that it was getting to hard for her to breath right and she just stoped.
"Ah man."

*Jason bends over her and begins to give her mouth to mouth.*

((He still has the mask on by the way. He's just breathing through the holes.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:40 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Tara?"
((oh))

"Ah man."

((awwwww))
Tara starts to be able to breath on her own but barely and she opens her eyes a bit but they were not open enough for her to see who was saving her.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Tara?"
((oh))

"Ah man."

((awwwww))
Tara starts to be able to breath on her own but barely and she opens her eyes a bit but they were not open enough for her to see who was saving her.
*He breathes in one more time and she can breathe fully.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:47 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Tara?"
((oh))

"Ah man."

((awwwww))

"hurry up jason!!!!!wake her up and lets go,its not safe anymore,draka didn't come alone,he came with someone way more stronger!!!!!now hurry up!!!"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:02 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((oh))

"Ah man."

((awwwww))

"hurry up jason!!!!!wake her up and lets go,its not safe anymore,draka didn't come alone,he came with someone way more stronger!!!!!now hurry up!!!"
Tara could now breath but she was in no condition to run or move for that matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:39 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((oh))

"Ah man."

((awwwww))

Tara could now breath but she was in no condition to run or move for that matter.
*Jason picks her up and carries her in his arms.*  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:11 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((awwwww))

"we have to move"a voice comes out of no where*why are you in such in a hurry..............brother*"ughhhh,too late" a man come out of nowhere which is xidans brother,xonan"well well well,if it isn't my brother that i hate,the one that killed out parents,xonan,i dont know why i am suprised........Jason take tara away from here,u too,i'm the only that can kill him"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:47 am
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((awwwww))

"we have to move"a voice comes out of no where*why are you in such in a hurry..............brother*"ughhhh,too late" a man come out of nowhere which is xidans brother,xonan"well well well,if it isn't my brother that i hate,the one that killed out parents,xonan,i dont know why i am suprised........Jason take tara away from here,u too,i'm the only that can kill him"
*Jason walks away with Tara in his arms.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:27 am
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier

Tara looks up at Jason with her eyes barely opening agian.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:09 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier

*Jason begins to run to the nearest abandoned building he can find.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:20 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

Tara closes her eyes agian and rests in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:31 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

Tara closes her eyes agian and rests in his arms.
*They find an old abandoned house and he brings her in. He sets her on a bed to rest and he exits to the living room and sits in a chair.*  

Carrot-Copper

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games