Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:36 am
Yalie~ I told my parents instantly. Apparently my mom said I should just keep the money and rationalize that mangament felt bad beacuse I didn't work on christmas beacuse they were close or pressume they're trying to do something with their taxes.. sweatdrop So they're not going to guilt trip me. sweatdrop

CH~ I guess I could use the money..
Still I'll wait a month or two to see if anything happens. I don't like the idea of having a bad job reference if I get in trouble for payroll's mistake/computer's.

Toki~ xd Thanks!

xXHotBabiBluXx~ eek Seriously?
Not feel guilty at all for any of those? I don't think I could pull that off. sweatdrop My parents would probaly send me in and have me checked for anti-social personality disorder if I didn't naturally feel guilty.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:46 pm
Hehe~ everyone who knows me well IRL knows that the best way to manipulate me is guilt-tripping. I tend to feel guilty for things which were not my fault, and stuff.. sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:06 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Yalie~ I told my parents instantly. Apparently my mom said I should just keep the money and rationalize that mangament felt bad beacuse I didn't work on christmas beacuse they were close or pressume they're trying to do something with their taxes.. sweatdrop So they're not going to guilt trip me. sweatdrop

Still I'll wait a month or two to see if anything happens. I don't like the idea of having a bad job reference if I get in trouble for payroll's mistake/computer's.

Toki~ xd Thanks!

Not feel guilty at all for any of those? I don't think I could pull that off. sweatdrop My parents would probaly send me in and have me checked for anti-social personality disorder if I didn't naturally feel guilty.

Eh, yeah, I won't feel guilty, its not my fault if they made a mistake on the paycheck. rofl But I will feel very guilty for doing something bad for no reason or for desire. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:45 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess

Toki~ xd Thanks!

Eh, yeah, I won't feel guilty, its not my fault if they made a mistake on the paycheck. rofl But I will feel very guilty for doing something bad for no reason or for desire. sweatdrop

I really, really, reeeallly, hate guilt trips.  

yalie5

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:33 pm
I must confess... My neighbor is pretty attractive... But no, I can't! >.< My friend likes him. =3 Even though I met him first and she would of never heard about his existance without me... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:13 pm
Night Rain55
I must confess... My neighbor is pretty attractive... But no, I can't! >.< My friend likes him. =3 Even though I met him first and she would of never heard about his existance without me... ninja
You should probably wait to see if it doesn't work out between them, then if they break up, get in there! wink  

Tokioka

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:30 pm
Tokioka
Night Rain55
You should probably wait to see if it doesn't work out between them, then if they break up, get in there! wink

That's what I do. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:02 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
Night Rain55

That's what I do. rofl

Thats the indirect approach to things and leads to too much doobies.

Just ask her if she cares,

She will say no,

But she accutly means yes

At that point you say, ''okay, if your sure i can.''

Pretending that you think she really meant no.

GoodGame.  

Flammable Bait

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:49 pm
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
Night Rain55

That's what I do. rofl

She will say no,

GoodGame.

confused ???  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:10 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
Night Rain55

That's what I do. rofl

She will say no,

GoodGame.

confused ???

it's a girl thing... which ch aparrantly knows alot about.  

yalie5

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:50 am
I wonder if that tells us something.. ninja razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:51 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

ch is a girl?!? eek  

yalie5

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:02 am
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

ch is a girl?!? eek

I study human minds.

I can make myself think like a nazi if it could help anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:06 am
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

ch is a girl?!? eek

I study human minds.

you take psychology too? intresting.  

yalie5

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:57 am
yalie5
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

ch is a girl?!? eek

I study human minds.

you take psychology too? intresting.

I dont take psychology. Not old enough sweatdrop

I just study how people react in certain situiations ect.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games