Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukiiri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:11 pm
Skymeri
Yukiri's Fullmoon entry is so... pretty. O.O
heheh thank you xp sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:06 pm
Gaian Username: fullmoon_mitsuki16
Name (that we can call you): miki
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Fullmoon Wo Sagashite
Name(s) of Character(s):Mitsuki Koyama
Materials/Medium Used: Pencil, Eraser, Screentone

uhmm here's another entry..i just made it yesterday..i hope its not too late! sweatdrop

User Image  

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:20 pm
YUKIIRI...i really love your art!!!...its freakin' good!!..i love it...i wish i had photoshop... crying ...i'm not really good at coloring thats why i usually do mine in pencil... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:24 pm
fullmoon_mitsuki16
YUKIIRI...i really love your art!!!...its freakin' good!!..i love it...i wish i had photoshop... crying ...i'm not really good at coloring thats why i usually do mine in pencil... gonk
thank you sweatdrop xd  

yukiiri

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:43 am
Shadowed Secrets
JuiCe22
Gaian Username: JuiCe22
Name (that we can call you): JuiCe22
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Full Moon O Sagashite
Name(s) of Character(s): Meroko & Izumi
Materials/Medium Used: Photoshop 7.0, Pencil, Colour Pencil, Pen

User Image

Acckkkk... photoshop is sooooo hard!!! I can never use it! gonk

[x] I spread out my illusive wings; I wish I was as beautiful as a pure angel... [x]

Oh my! That's wonderful! x3 (luffles Izumi 4laugh )

- also wants to submit an entry - gonk I'll draw one later. >w<

Thanks! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:09 pm
eek
I am so going to LOSE. sweatdrop I actually don't mind if I do but I AM SO GOING TO LOSE THIS ART CONTEST!!! (Ah ha ha...I should stop discouraging myself...It's bad for my health.)

12 days...

12 days..........................................

SakuMeiMei's going to die in the making of the final entry. There's a block of writing on the entry and the thing looks TYPED. (I'm not done it but it still looks like it's been typed.) I WROTE THAT. eek I was so freaked out. I still am.
Mitsuki is DONE. Now I still need:
Haine
Kyoko
OkoriMakuri
Maora
Kaitou Jeanne
Chokora
Shizumasa
Takuto plush
Izumi plush
Meroko plush
Maguri
and I think that's about it...
I have to draw a cross too. A prettiful cross! whee I'm actually getting quite good at it. I'm also doing better with OkoriMakuri. >.< But now I've started to get really obsessed about him. My Science titlepage (on Structures and Forces) is all OKORIMAKURI. There's an OkoriMakuri TENT and and OkoriMakuri UMBRELLA. whee  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:19 pm
Don't forget that contestants are only allowed 5 entries~ xd so draw and pick out your best ones!

Also, I wouldn't worry about the contest deadline cc-haruna whee ... because I need to get the judges to wake up and I still haven't heard from Caprika... >_>;...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:52 pm
Leri
Don't forget that contestants are only allowed 5 entries~ xd so draw and pick out your best ones!

Also, I wouldn't worry about the contest deadline cc-haruna whee ... because I need to get the judges to wake up and I still haven't heard from Caprika... >_>;...
uhhh i dont wanna sound all weird or......whatever, but i have my second entry at page 21 sweatdrop ninja xp  

yukiiri

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:31 am
yukiiri
Leri

uhhh i dont wanna sound all weird or......whatever, but i have my second entry at page 21 sweatdrop ninja xp

kk xd Don't worry, I'll post it up as soon as I have time to.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:39 pm
Leri
yukiiri
Leri

kk xd Don't worry, I'll post it up as soon as I have time to.
okies. thx xp  

yukiiri

ichigoglacia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:53 am
Gaian Username: ichigoglacia
Name (that we can call you): glacia, ichigoglacia, anything really
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Shinshi Doumei Cross
Name(s)of Character(s): Haine
Materials/Medium Used: Pencil, Colour Pencil

Please go to the following link to view my drawing.

http://www.freewebs.com/ichigoparfait/  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:06 pm
O.o I can't believe I stayed up till 1:30 drawing a crown! gonk That thought just freaks me out. I really am starting to lose it. I think I'll have to take a couple people's out of my picture though. I happened to notice how small the paper is. sweatdrop
Yeah. That crown was basically all the progress I made...I'm going to start going bolistic. I can barely do anything now...I'm starting to really lose it...I already said that. Graaaaaarghhhhh....

SakuMeiMei

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:16 am
Name(s) of Character(s): Full Moon
Materials/Medium Used: Photoshop 7.0 for the stars and text, pen & colour pencil

User Image

Second post... Scanners make me so mad... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:32 pm
JuiCe22
Name(s) of Character(s): Full Moon
Materials/Medium Used: Photoshop 7.0 for the stars and text, pen & colour pencil

User Image

Second post... Scanners make me so mad... crying
thats really awesome...wish i had photoshop crying  

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:35 pm
All entries and contestant usernames have been posted on the first page and also, please do not tell me to update. I know you have an entry (I check this thread regularly) and I know you posted it here. I try to update this thread according to how many new entries are posted and I eventually update these entries when I have the time to. In conclusion, please do not PM me to update. If you have an entry and I didn't put your name up (and entry up) on the first page, then you may PM me. Any other questions for and about this contest, you may post it in the thread or privately PM me if it's that serious (which I doubt it will be).

Once again...

DO NOT COPY TANEMURA ARINA'S ARTWORK.

That is all lol  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out