Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Introduce yourslf here --> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueBisonte

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:52 am
People call me General Soda Pop.
I like a lot of video games, but the Sims video games are my favorite hands down!
I like to play Sims 2 and Sims 2 Pets. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 pm
Hi im Kyss Kyss, I love playing sims . i started with the orignal the sims when that was out then moved onto sims 2 and i also play sims 3 ive got 90% of the expansions only missing the stuff packs (teen stuf and fun time or w/e its called) but im starting my sims 3 collection =)

I play many other games....Im a girl gamer at heart and i love meking all my fav chars in the sims lol
i hope to make heaps of friends *hugs*  

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Otaku Eva LT

Unbeatable Raider

7,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:39 am
Hello, my name is Ieva (!ewa) but I guess you didn't spell it right because it's lithuanian name (and I'm from Lithuania!!!) :]. I'm 14 years old. Don't blame me for my bad english, but at least you understand what I have in mind, don't you?
I don't know about you guys but I totally don't like The Sims 3. On The Sims 2 I like to create movies and now I'm working on The Sims 2 series. PM me if you want to know more ;].
Eh, what else to say? If you want to know more then ask me on PMs or profile.
Buh-bye!
P.S. My youtube acc: iewa777. I have some uploads there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 pm
Hello, I'm Hannah. I've pretty much loved the sims since I was little, although I only discovered the joys of TS2 about half a year ago (I was stubborn to "abandon" TS1). I love TS2 now that I've played it, and I'm glad to have somewhere to talk about it without annoying my sister. sweatdrop  

golden-cat143

DinosaurILoveYou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 pm
I'm Sarah. Sims 2 is the best out of all three, though I uninstalled it because I didn't have enough memory on my computer, then I deleted stuff so I could reinstall it, but my sister took my disc. I loved the boolprop cheat, because then you didn't actually have to play. I like talking about myself a little too much, so if you want to know anything pm me =)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:58 pm
Hey my name is Diaz I am a sims lover I have played sims on ps2 I had The Sims2 Sims3 Sims Urbz in The City and Sims Bustin Out......... I have played sims also on the pc I love those game mine as well say they are my addiction rolleyes and with out my sims i am nothing twisted lol  

Diazinfernoe

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 am
Hi everyone, I am Mitsu Kaiishi-chan and I have been a Sims addict for I don't know how many years.
*everyone says 'hi Mitsu Kaiishi-chan'*
I don't have many of the games, but it is not the most uncommon thing for me to play about 6 hours straight. I am actually learning Simlish (thanks to They Might Be Giants). Sorry, I do use cheatcodes, but they just make things even more interesting. I did not bring the games with me to college, because I want to pass the semester.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 pm
ninja
Hello everyone. Gabriella Ellenor here. No, its not my real name... but its what I go by. Or of course Gabi for short.
I just joined like... a moment ago from posting this. xP

First off, dont be fulled by the name, or my avis appearance, my account and I are both male. The account just has a habit of cross dressing. <.< And the name... long story for another time. Want to know, ask me. Age really isnt important... just know Im became fully legal last year by U.S.A standards. xP

I have been a Sims fan since the original sims game for the computer. I have all of the first series, except Hot Date, all of the second... and working on Sims 3. However, #2 is still my favorite by far.

For a while there I lost interest, but thanks to some opened windows, I have returned to play the game and love it.

Currently, I use my sims for random different stories and pictures (some of which can be seen in my journal. xP ) I hope to get to know you all and enjoy my time here... and make it my third home on Gaia.  

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Rin Miyako

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:22 am
-- good day! smile

I'm Avril. smile
15 years old. biggrin
I really love playing sims 2
*JUMPS*
specially the pc versions. smile ) very cool!

I live in the phillippines. smile

-- catch me if you wanna know me better! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:50 pm
i love the sims 1 2 and 3 and im so happy to be a part of this guild by the way my name is justin and i have a picture of me on my profile  

Dragonballlz_Goku

xskaterxelfx

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm
Hello.The names Megan.17 gonna be 18.I'm a mommy to the greatest little boy ever.I'm also engaged. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 am
Hello! My name is Laura.
I have:
The Sims 2-Store edition/Double Deluxe
The Sims 2 Nightlife Expansion Pack
The Sims 2 Celebration! Stuff Pack
*ALL PC*

I absolutely LOVE The Sims!  

LauraWarrior

xXx_SidxVicious_xXx

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:17 pm
I'm Claire smile I love the Detroit Red Wings, music (classic rock, metal, and punk), and Sims. I have The Sims 1 (forget what expansion came with it), The Sims 2 (all expansions except Pets and 1 stuff pack- Teen Style Stuff), and The Sims 3 (all expansions, no stuff packs). I'm a proud Simmer of five or six years and I love it still. Ask me anything, game-wise or otherwise smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:19 am
Hi! As You Can See My Name Is IiXx Im Sorry iIxX
But Call Me Julian. I Have:
The Sims 2 Double Deluxe
(nightlife, celebration and original)
The Sims Teen Style Stuff
The Sims 2 Pets
The Sims 2 Open For Business
The Sims 2 Seasons
The Sims 2 University
The Sims 2 FreeTime
The Sims 2 Castaway
The Sims 3 (PC And DS)

Not Too Much I Wanna Share About. Well, Bye!!  

IiXx Im Sorry iIxX

cirno_is_cool

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 am
I'm Jesse. I love the Sims whee . Every little thing about it. From getting abducted by aliens to working in a job until you get to the top. I prefer the PC versions because there more interactive. I have Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 3 Ambitions, and Sims 3 Late Night. Haha. I play a lot but right now my computers broken and I can't play. crying  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff