Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chikos_angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:55 am
really? u shouldn't change it and is ur dream avatar on your profile? i will be able to afford mine in a sec so wait and see...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:06 pm
am i alone?  

chikos_angel

vampiregirl26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:28 pm
im here ..sorta lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:54 pm
Good lord. Start your own chat thread in SPAM.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:30 pm
special children need special help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:53 pm
Well, Hey I'm Lisa&&im 16 and I come from the rocking city of Belfast in northern ireland! The music scene is great here =D I like art.. I did it for my gcse and am currently working towards my photography portfolio and my general art alevel for college. =D I love my friends i love the sun and i love fashion. Cats are my favourite animal and uhmm i love making new friends so any offfers? im very friendly but can get pissed off very easily at annoying people or slabberers =) soso yeah thats my intro!  

Evoluti

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:38 pm
Welcome, Lisa. I do love your hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:37 pm
Hello all! My name's Illathrael, I'm sixteen, and I started Gaia today (thanks to Ashes).  

Reiylinn

Bandito_loves_hookers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:32 am
hey my names kitten... im 17..i live in texas...i have lots of old problems that like to come back to haunt to me sometimes... i love rock music and heavy metal...Diary of Jane is my all time favortie song right now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:56 pm
Hay comment me  

Captain Thrills

captain_gin_sama

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:10 pm
HI my name is Alex im 17 im like really tall and hate it lol. i love music and reading and also writing. and i love my gf Vampirebirl26. iu hate being critized for dressing and speaking my mind. im very up forward and i can be man but most of the time a very nice and kind guy. so this is me any question's just ask or comment i donut care  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:12 pm
Vampireboy26
HI my name is Alex im 17 im like really tall and hate it lol. i love music and reading and also writing. and i love my gf Vampirebirl26. iu hate being critized for dressing and speaking my mind. im very up forward and i can be man but most of the time a very nice and kind guy. so this is me any question's just ask or comment i donut care

How badly do you take criticism?  

Rellik San
Captain

captain_gin_sama

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:14 pm
well when it comes to my art and drawing it dotn mind it but when it comes to school and stuff sometims i can make it a big problem  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:17 pm
Vampireboy26
well when it comes to my art and drawing it dotn mind it but when it comes to school and stuff sometims i can make it a big problem

I meant like personal criticism, because, I won't lie, some of us are pretty brutal in that regard.  

Rellik San
Captain

captain_gin_sama

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:24 pm
normaly i just ignore it so it istn to much of a problem  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games