Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:25 am
((If you're hurt by light I say don't get to close to me when the fighting starts, just a warning.))

"I'll take mid point, I'm a short to mid range fighter." Haru said trying to find a good point to fight off the coming enemies. "I just don't know what would happen if I used a few of my swords here, I'm not really sure someof them are going to work on the enemies."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:10 pm
((Hm? like is he a light mage with a strong connection to light magic?))
Kren nodded. "Alright...are there plans of the streets? So we can get the lay of the land."  

Fighter for all

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:10 pm
Lutia strode confidently into the Little Necropolis, the wind sweeping through her hair wafting its distinct scent of graves and death.
She looked completely the same as always for the most part.
Her arm had been repaired of course.
And her taste in clothing was a bit more... flamboyantly colourful than before.
She seemed to be in slightly better shape than she had last appeared, her muscles fit and her spine much straighter and better aligned than it had been in years.
She also seemed to be in a somewhat pleasant mood.
"Hello!" she called out jovially, "Sir Leeshay, would you be able to assist me in a small matter?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:46 pm
Kren appeared by Lutia. "Hm...you seem different." He said talking to the woman.  

Fighter for all

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:24 pm
Fighter for all
((Hm? like is he a light mage with a strong connection to light magic?))
Kren nodded. "Alright...are there plans of the streets? So we can get the lay of the land."

((One of his swords is a light based weaponthat can beused to destroy dark based creatures like you; I'm not saying I'd attack you but try not to get to close to it.))

Watching a woman walk up he didn't get a sense of danger so he quickly dismissed her walking up. "I'm wondering when said threat is coming; Its the waiting that kills people."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:44 pm
Kren shrugged. "Ahhh, waiting's not so bad, and it'll be near impossible for them to sneak up on us."  

Fighter for all

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:51 pm
"Waiting for who?"
The young woman turned to the two speaking by her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:13 pm
"No idea." Kren said with a shrug.  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:41 pm
The hito dama had sensed her froma distance away, and the Lich King turned to face her direction when she was even out of sight. Was she the threat... mabey... it seemed possible, simply from the information the robot had given, and the coment that Kren had made. Still, it'd be best if he played along for now.

"Yes, Miss Lutia, have we met before?" this would be a fiar test.

"What is it that I can help you with."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:19 pm
"I'm confused, I am getting an odd feeling in the pit of my belly." He said as his fingers lightly touched the hilt of his sword. "Its quiet, too quiet; I've always wanted to say that." He said rubbing his head as he smiled sheepishly.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:00 am
"Have we? Is Ansem here by any chance, Sir Leeshay? He seems to have gone missing and I need to find him before those damn 'clones' do."
She turned back to Kren.
"You think I look different? I did a little training while my arm healed and picked out a new outfit. Do you like it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:02 am
"I don't see colors...and i didn't even know you hurt your arm." He said, keeping a bit back from the woman.
"And I said seem different...looks mean nothing. I see much past that."  

Fighter for all

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:15 am
"Then it has been a while."
She barely seemed to notice that Kren was back from the dead.
In actuality, she probably wasn't shocked in the slightest.
This was Byako, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:18 am
CAPTAIN readied his beam rifle, just in case.  

The Mage of Space

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:28 pm
Kren cocked an eyebrow. "Something is off...Dunno what." he shrugged. "So, why are you here?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games