Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:10 pm
xJet+Black+Feelingx
Rellik San
xJet+Black+Feelingx
I'm totally reformed... but I have to agree that other people handle things differently... and as my classmates would say, don't be dissin anothuh brother, foshizzle, G? (I hate the way they talk but sometimes I understand the bits of sense in the words)
When translated: Do not insult another, for thier way maybe different it is just as valid as your own. Do you understand my friend?.

hah hah thanks for the explanation... I'm just used to so many people at my school say stuff like that... totally freaky

Nobody ever talks like that in a normal context.

Nowhere.

For example, the "-izzle" suffix died a couple of years back after it was found that too many white people were using it. The term "G" died about ten years ago when it became less popular to be a gangsta rapper, hence the initial "G". The initial "B" is used with moderate frequency nowadays as an abbreviation for "boy" or "brother".

Nobody in high school who's being serious would call someone their "brotha'".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:30 pm
Well, at my school... (junior high) We have people that call themselves 'gansters' and still use the term "G" and "Brother"... They always call me 'homie' which I find really creepy... just because I draw people's pictures... (for money, mind you)  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:35 pm
That's because it's a middle school.

I'd be willing to say that about 95% of middle schoolers have no idea what the hell they're talking about most of the time. With the males, it's all testosterone and bravado and trying to get that one little chest hair to pop up to save one's "manliness". With the females, it's trying to be attractive to boys while remaining childishly flirtatious and generally sexless.

No wonder your "gangsters" talk like half-baked, tired, old funk vocalists.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:27 pm
Yeah I would slit my wrists cause right now I feel like dieing cause my boyfriend is in the hospitial.Cause he was in a car accident and he did'nt wake up from his coma.  

loveless_ goth_girl

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:31 pm
loveless_ goth_girl
Yeah I would slit my wrists cause right now I feel like dieing cause my boyfriend is in the hospitial.Cause he was in a car accident and he did'nt wake up from his coma.
like i said, selfish, what if you did kill yourself and he woke up? and if you really meant didn't, and not hasn't, do you think you'll help anyone else's pain?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:25 pm
I would understand why you'd be unhappy and sad because of your b-f. But like Chaos said, what if he woke up right after you killed yourself? If he hasn't woken up from his coma, then it seems that you still have a chance. But if he will not, has not, and cannot wake up, then I'd understand more. Grievance!  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:48 pm
Isel
xJet+Black+Feelingx
Rellik San
xJet+Black+Feelingx
I'm totally reformed... but I have to agree that other people handle things differently... and as my classmates would say, don't be dissin anothuh brother, foshizzle, G? (I hate the way they talk but sometimes I understand the bits of sense in the words)
When translated: Do not insult another, for thier way maybe different it is just as valid as your own. Do you understand my friend?.

hah hah thanks for the explanation... I'm just used to so many people at my school say stuff like that... totally freaky

Nowhere.

For example, the "-izzle" suffix died a couple of years back after it was found that too many white people were using it. The term "G" died about ten years ago when it became less popular to be a gangsta rapper, hence the initial "G". The initial "B" is used with moderate frequency nowadays as an abbreviation for "boy" or "brother".

See only us relics of the ancient past can translate such worditure.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:26 pm
Rellik San
Isel
xJet+Black+Feelingx
Rellik San
xJet+Black+Feelingx

Nowhere.

you're only like 20 rellik  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:14 am
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Isel
xJet+Black+Feelingx
Rellik San
xJet+Black+Feelingx

Nowhere.

you're only like 20 rellik

And the average poster age, without me in the equation is 14... D:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:14 am
No I would not slit my wrist. Not much into pain and blood. Plus, just causing more pain to myself would make the sitution worse.  

XxAlexanderxValentinexX

Dying~Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:26 pm
Apperently, its my last resort...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:27 pm
I dunno if I would/could do it...I guess i'd have to see when the time comes.  

Mortal Apparition

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:31 pm
Tried it . . . not worth the pain emotionally or psycally . . . it just makes things worse . ..
and i also find it funny that you get annoyed when people accosiate cutting with emos and yet there's a thread on cutting in the emo guild . . .
hehe, it humours me  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:01 pm
i find it really freaky tho accidentaly falling flat on my face on the street it happend one that a cut my arm and my wrist bad with a lot of shattered glassss...
not pritty  

sound wave braw

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:31 pm
loveless_ goth_girl

Didn't you read the ending to Romeo and Juliet?

As for me, I would never think of cutting or what ever. Only way I see it happening is if for some reason I lose my mind or something.

I have yet to meet someone with a good reason for cutting.
"My boyfriend dumbed me"
"My mom hates me"
"Kids call me fat"
"I'm failing English"

Teens need a ******** hobby.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games