Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:11 pm
An enormous explosion erupted from the center of the forest disintegrating many trees and leaving a crater larger than the Starship Aria , Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok, Kingdom of Kabina, and Tarlow Highlands would be if they all crashed in that spot.

There was no one left in the blast area after the explosion.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:37 pm
(( O.O ))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:41 pm
The Academy was untouched by the explosion, but the area where Ansem had been was decimated.
A puff of grey smoke floated from the center of the blast zone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:36 pm
Sayo took that vase then smiled, she wanted to fight not be a medic. she knew some jutsus but not much of anything else.
Sayo fell backwards when he vanished a smoke filled the air "i was afriad of that" she said standing up. she looked over just in time to see an explosion. Her eyes became wide. before she ran to the edge of the building and jumped off, as she fell she saw the teacher sitting still. she turned her head back and caught a tree branch and flipped a couple of times before letting herself fall to the ground. she landed with out a sound. Sayo looked north then took off in a run. she got to the area as the smoke started to fade. her hand went down to two of her kunais that were about a foot long.

the_moons_last_light

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:01 pm
He noticed that one of the pirates saw him and began to talk to him while the other one this happens to be the challenger continued to talk like nothing was going on. He started to wave his leg that was hanging off the side back and forth. “I am the one that is taking the challenge. Only to make you leave quicker." He then dropped to the side and fell off the edge of the gate like he really did not care. He fell for a bit before he landed on his feet “I will be not using any Genjustu so it’s up to you how you win.” He then began to walk towards the guy they call Jack. He got up face to face with them and put out his hand. “My name is alias I would like to know yours.” But before he could finish a bright light flashed behind him. He looked behind him to see a mushroom cloud appear. He squinted to see what was going on. He then looked up to see Sayo fly out above him. ”well that’s not good.” He turned back to the man in front of him. “I’m sorry” his face showed that he had other places to go. But he stayed. 'the shock wave should be coming up soon'  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:33 pm
Sayo stood still as the shock wave hit her. she flew back and hit a tree but stood back up afterwards. she went back over to the site and looked around "what happened?" she said looking around as the smoke cleared. seeing the trees that had been blown away and had hit other trees. in the center a deep hole of darkness  

the_moons_last_light

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:08 pm
-: Extending his gloved-hand, Jack shook the man's hand as a sign of goodwill. "Worry not. I understand entirely. Your students come first: go see to them. We'll see to the challenge another day. As for now, you have an explosion on your hands and we have business to attend to elsewhere. We'll return in a forenight. Good day to you, Sir."

Bowing, Jack took three steps back, turned and guestured to Wickit that it was time to go. "Come on, they have their hands full." :-

(|Continued Elsewhere...|)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:17 pm
At that note he turned and jumped up to the gate and stood there for a second when the shock wave hit. He stood there like nothing was happening while he was balanced on a spike of the gate. The gate doors were moving around and about. He turned and gave a smile and waved farewell. “Thank you for understanding.” He then leaped up in the air and did a quick qenjustu hand scroll. He was about in the mid of his jump when he exploded in speed and vanished. Leafs and dust flow everywhere and tree tops shifted around and giving away to the speed all the way to the explosion.  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:49 pm
Sparkei was still in mid-thought when the explosion hit. Looking up slightly, he noticed the girl leaping off the roof of the building and landing in the woods heading towards the new crater with the smoke rising slowly. Sighing, he folded up the test, and placed that along with his pen in his pocket. Standing, his hair blew violently as the shockwave hit, but that was the only thing about him that moved. Flipping a stray hair from out of his face, he leaped towards the woods, landing on a branch, and launching himself off into another branch. After landing on the second one, he saw the girl standing and looking around. Sitting on the branch, he looked down and said "Hey there! Any luck figuring out what caused the big bang?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:45 pm
He stopped above to students and fell gently to the ground with out a sound. “There nothing to see hear unless you want the world to know who you are.” Then the force of his speed caught up with him. He coat lifted off the ground and his hair blown in the wind. He looked back at the blast zone. “Do you see anything important?” He then looked at both of the students “Do you accomplished anything by going here?” he then started walking back to the academy, passing all the students. “I will give you a lesson on the way back and I will give you the answers to the test. If you don’t know it by know you don’t know much about ninja’s.”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:32 pm
Sitting on the branch, Sparkei watched as Alias walked away and said "Guess he has a point...nothing did happen..." spinning and hanging upside down by his legs he went back to watching Alias walk away. Flipping down, he started to follow him, but stopped to look at the girl. "We should go...oh I never learned your name...mine's Sparkei." He didnt wait for her responce before jogging to catch up to Alias.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:14 am
((Did you know you could really find the answers online? These are real ninja facts.))
He looked at the student gently and shook his head in disappointment. It was not directed at the kid but he was just distress that no one even try to answer the questions. “There are 20 different types of Jutsu in Ninjutsu. (There are really 18 different Jutus in Ninjutsu but I got to add the power somewhere.) You are going to deal with 4 for now.” He keeps on talking while he pushed away branches from his face. “Tai Jutsu is the art of unarmed combat. It splits off in to 5 different elements of fighting. Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Void. Void is about of the Second Jutsu that you need to know is Sin Jutsu. It the art of mind tricks but this is a group that covers a lot of the 20 Jutsu. Like Bo Ryaku the art of strategy. Same thing with Tai Jutsu, it’s one of the 20 but it can be covered by Kusari Gama which is a Jutsu but it uses the art of chain and sickle weapons. Do you get it?” he did not wait for a reply and continued on with the talk. ”Then we fall in to Nin justu which is like Sin Jutsu in is group think. It also covers many of the 20 like Henso Jutsu the art of disguise and impersonation. So you can guess it’s the art of stealth. Last but not less we get to Gen jutsu. It’s the one that has to deal with your chakra and the use of it.” He then stopped and looked up at the sky to think of a while. “Oh, ninjas don’t always wear black. That’s was suppose to be a gimmy. And the last one was suppose to be the hardest on because it had to do with so Japanese history. In the old book it say to believe that there were 9 pillars holding up the heavens in Kyoto a city in Japan. So it would be good luck to hold 9 shuriken. That would help to know your enemy ammo supplies. So did you get all of that.”

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:06 pm
Kaida, rushing through the forest could think only one thing "Must get there in time" Kaida kept thinking this to himself as he practicly flew through the trees, barly even touching the branches, twords the imense castle that would soon be looming ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:40 pm
((Oh really? I thought of looking online for the answers but I thought I'd just end up at some weapon's site or something else unrelated...))
Sparkei ignored the shaking of the head, he's seen that too many times to be really affected by it...he tilted his head alittle while he listened to the answers. When Alias finished he flashed a toothy grin, his fangs just pointing from under his upper lip, and said "Yea...I got it." Stopping for a second, he looked around, just surveying the forest. He looked back to where that girl was, and ran back up to Alias, "Hey...do you think it's safe to just leave that girl sitting out there?...she missed the answers..."  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:15 am
Kaida stoped as he surveyed the surrounding forest. Kaida shot up to the very top of the tree he was sitting in and looked out twords the castle. He smelled something very familiar, though he didn't quite know what it was. Performing a series of extremly fast hand signs, he said "Kirigakure no Jutsu". Upon this, the surrouding area of the forest and thecastle is quickly enveloped in an unusually dense fog that covers the entire forest. "There's no way He can find me now... Performing yet another series of hand signs, "Meisaigakure no Jutsu"...suddenly Kaida vanishes into the mist...leaving absolutly no traces of his existance.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games