Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:47 am
Dark_Heaven
wintersboy10
When Luis got stabbed by Saddlers oversized wanker. Poor Luis crying

crying oh god!

...wouldn't that be illegal in a game? Oo?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:07 pm
Yeah, i gotta agree with Luis's death, that was the first time i can rember going, "NO HE CAN'T DIE!!" wile playing an RE game.

I liked Luis, at first i though he was Carlos.  

ReJecT001

Joda Muto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:15 pm
The saddest moment in RE for me was in the original for PS. It was at the end of the game. I ran to the center of the helipad, lit the flare. Then i saw the helicopter come. Then guess what happened?!

we left... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:03 am
prince_chameleon
LIAMG-VERONICA
R.P.D
crying I still can't get over kenneth death, watching the tape was the worst decision I ever made! lol

wimp rolleyes

LIAMG-VERONICA, you are a jerk. Do not call that person a wimp for no reason! *glares* R.P.D, don't worry. Other people have that same problem. *cough*Daniel*cough*

i am soory y'all i apologise and oplease if i am nasty in the future please tell me. and the person i called a wimp is cool now OK SO DONT DISS HIM OK!  

A5116278

Valimai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:51 pm
LIAMG-VERONICA
prince_chameleon
LIAMG-VERONICA
R.P.D
crying I still can't get over kenneth death, watching the tape was the worst decision I ever made! lol

wimp rolleyes

LIAMG-VERONICA, you are a jerk. Do not call that person a wimp for no reason! *glares* R.P.D, don't worry. Other people have that same problem. *cough*Daniel*cough*

i am soory y'all i apologise and oplease if i am nasty in the future please tell me. and the person i called a wimp is cool now OK SO DONT DISS HIM OK!
What the hell are you on about, Liam?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:59 pm
prince_chameleon
Mr. Kennedy
Junior~Mints
Saddest Moment ever.........

Mikes Death in RE4

Uhh... Not really but it made it pretty sad when Leon yelled and Saddler called him an insect.

Who the heck is Mike? And was this Saddler calling Mike an insect, or Leon? Either's fine with me, I just wanna be clear on this.

He was the helicopter pilot who helped out right near the end of the game. And Saddler called him a 'bothersome fly'. And then Leon goes, 'Saddler you b*****d!' although for some strange reason, the subs read 'Saddler you .......'  

Valimai

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:42 pm
prince_chameleon
Dark_Heaven
wintersboy10
When Luis got stabbed by Saddlers oversized wanker. Poor Luis crying

crying oh god!

...wouldn't that be illegal in a game? Oo?
..... Wanker????..... eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:22 am
i was sad when steve died. he was a a*****e. but i miss him (it was more funny than sad)  

A5116278

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:26 pm
When paul anderson replaced George Romero as Director.
When paul anderson was hired as director/writer .
When Mila Jovovich was hired as the non existant alice abernathy

Similar events concerning the Movie.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:31 pm
WHY must everyone bash the movies!?  

Mr. Kennedy

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:47 pm
LIAMG-VERONICA
i was sad when steve died. he was a a*****e. but i miss him (it was more funny than sad)

*glares at leon, and talks in his direction* Why, YES I DO REMEMBER STEVE'S DEATH scream ! I can remember his LAST WORDS! You wanna know WHAT they WERE LEON!!!?? HIS LAST WERE "CLAIRE I LOVE YOU"!!! YOU GOT THAT LEON!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:40 pm
CapitainCanada
LIAMG-VERONICA

*glares at leon, and talks in his direction* Why, YES I DO REMEMBER STEVE'S DEATH scream ! I can remember his LAST WORDS! You wanna know WHAT they WERE LEON!!!?? HIS LAST WERE "CLAIRE I LOVE YOU"!!! YOU GOT THAT LEON!!!
Who cares? Leon is Ada's b***h-boy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

InoNara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:55 pm
yeah...id have to say that Steves death got me only because of his last words...((sorry i havent been here...been doing stuff for the military))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:58 pm
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
He was the helicopter pilot who helped out right near the end of the game. And Saddler called him a 'bothersome fly'. And then Leon goes, 'Saddler you b*****d!' although for some strange reason, the subs read 'Saddler you .......'

Yeah that was weird, everyone that watched me do that part was like... "Why didn't it say b*****d?"

That was a sad moment...I thought Mike was cool...I shot him with the infinite rocket launcher. ^^  

Lord Travis

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:28 am
Biohazard EXTREME
CapitainCanada
LIAMG-VERONICA

Who cares? Leon is Ada's b***h-boy.

Don't be rude, Biohazard EXTREME. CapitainCanada has a right to comment on that. Steve wasn't that bad! For the love of pineapples (which I actually hate. Oo) leave him along, LIAMG. I like Sherry, but would you like it if she died, and someone said it was funny, and she was a useless brat? No. You probably wouldn't. So don't be so cruel, LIAMG. Please. For the sake of those Steve fans.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games