Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:51 pm
Aaron heard what Floyd said about wanting to destroy all nobodies. And was a bit angered when Ixulon threatened him. When he was let go, he still had the same smirk on his face, " I'm a nobody too. I was killed by another one of those crazy men. " He pointed to Floyd. " You wouldn't mind if I helped. " And as he said that he ignorantly shot the red & black blast of energy at Floyd, it exploded into a black flame.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:40 pm
"Ummm, when did he get here?" Kura sighed. 'I need to start paying attention to my surrondings'. Kura saw the energy blast hit Floyd. "Tch, at least he can fight."  

LightPinkAngel

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:37 am
Vaxlyn watched as Floyd burst into a black flame, and she just had to smile.
"That's pretty awesome..."Vaxlyn commented as she charged at Floyd again after the fire cleared.
Vaxlyn got right in his face with her glowing red eyes.
"I'm sick and tierd of you exsisting, and I think it's about time you finally left this place." Vaxlyn said as she slowly brought out a knife from her hip, hoping that Flyod didn't see.
"Well, it seems like someone has a grudge against me. Too bad I can see through your anger and into what you really are....And too bad I can move faster." Floyd said as he grabbed the knife from Vaxlyn's hands, turned it around, and jabbed it into her stomache.
"What a foolish move, Vaxlyn." Flyod said as Vaxlyn's eyes grew wide with surprize and pain.
"What...?" Vaxlyn managed to say as blood began to spill from her mouth.
"Stupid girl." Flyod threw Vaxlyn over to a wall, hard. She landed with a loud crash as dust surrounded her.
Why didn't I see that coming? Why didn't I stop him while I could? Why am I so stupid?... Vaxlyn tought to herself as she looked down at her own blade in her stomache. She watched as blood started to cover her cloak and hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:29 am
Aaron saw a blade sink into Vaxlyn, and his eye's widened. He sure considered people his friends quickly. But mainly he didn't want to see anymore nobodies like him, dissappear into darkness.
He stood up, and stood right in front of her, His curved blade drawn, and another spell ready to be fired at any given moment. " Why do you want to kill nobodies so badly?! " He yelled, a glare on his face.  

Venetian-Owl

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:57 am
"Aaron....Don't....He'll kill you..." Vaxlyn sputtered, more blood spilling from her mouth.
I can't go like this...I have to fight unitll the end...I can't give up just like that... Vaxlyn stood shakily, blood still spilling out of her mouth and stomache. She winced when she straitened up and looked at Aaron thankfully.
"Thanks for standing up for me..." Vaxlyn said slowly as she summoned her weapon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:04 am
Aaron turned to her, his eye's slightly worried, " I know... But aren't you hurt? You can hardly stand up right.... " He said, looking at her wavering from side to side once in a while. He then turned back to Floyd, " Hey, I asked you a question, NOW ANSWER. " He threw the blast of energy at floyd again, causing a black flame to shoot up, and all around him. Then aaron charaged at him, thrusting his blade into the man's side. Thinking he actually did damage to him. Did he?  

Venetian-Owl

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:12 am
"Yes, of course I'm hurt, but I'm not going to let that stop me from killing him." Vaxlyn said, pointing her blade towards Floyd.

"You ask me why I want to kill them so badly, and the answer is simple. I'ts because you get the chance to live while I don't! You don't deserve to infest the world with your presence! You're just scum!" Floyd said as he tore out the blade, threw it to one side, then healed it with magic.

"Why don't you just shut-up! You don't deserve to live becaus your just a power loving fool! All you want is to be bigger than everyone else! You don't care about anyone else! I know we're just nobodies, but we can feel and care like normal people can! Sure, we may not have all of our feelings, but they're just hidden! The more you accually attempt to care, the more you can feel! Don't you understand that, Floyd. You just have to give it a chance..." Vaxlyn yelled with anger while standing infront of everyone else.
The nobodies gasped at her little speech about feelings, and Erixon said, "She's right! You just have to try! I used to not care about anything, but when I saw that Vaxlyn accually tried to care from me when I just woke-up, I realized that we really do have feelings..." Erixon said as he stood next the Vaxlyn.
Vaxlyn smiled and painfilled thank-you to Erixon and he returned the kindness with a worried smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:23 am
Aaron stood still, watching vaxlyn walk past him saying she wouldnt let her wounds stop her from killing the guy, a worried look on his face as he said in a whisper, " But then you'll die... " As aaron's blade had been tossed aside, he didn't make a move to go get it. He just stood there, two dark-flame aura's charging up in his hands,standing in front of Floyd , as he stared at him with an angered and worried expression.  

Venetian-Owl

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:31 pm
Vaxlyn looked away from Erixon, and pulled the blade out of her stomache with a whimper. She then got into a figting stance again as did Erixon.
"I'm tierd of playing around with you...Let's just get this over with..." Vaxlyn said in a bold voice, with the tinyest hint of pain hidden behind it.
Her wound was still bleeding, making a puddle beneath were she stood, but Vaxlyn payed no attention to it.
Just don't think about it...And be extra careful not to strain yourself...Let the others help some... Vaxlyn got a grave look on her face as she thought this. Even if I don't make it through this...It'll be for the sake of my friends' lives...I don't need to live any longer with them if it means that they will live in peace... Vaxlyn gulped as she thought this, and single tear rolled down her cheek.
"Wha-? This...Again...?" Vaxlyn asked as she wipped it away and stopped any more tears from flowing from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:44 pm
Aaron turned his head to the two, and looked also at vaxlyn who's face was now stained by tears, he smirked, " I know what you're thinking. Sacfricing yourself isn't the only way to beat him. Stop thinking like that, it's not good for you. " He laughed slightly at her before he turned back to Floyd.
He ran at Floyd, did a flip in the air, and tossed both the blasts of black fire down on Floyd in midair. Then landed behind him.
Floyd couldn't help but laugh, " Not good ENOUGH! " He'd screamed at Aaron. Countering his attack, sending the blasts of energy back at Aaron. With little time to react, he was brough aback by the hit, Aaron let out a slight yell when the blast hit him, the magic was full of lightning, and a tad bit of the fire magic, he'd used. Aaron was layed out on the ground, a slight bit of blood dripped down his mouth, but he wipped it away.  

Venetian-Owl

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:53 pm
"Aaron!" Vaxlyn yelled in anger when she watched Floyd send his fire back.
Vaxlyn charged at Floyd, her weapon in hand. She hit his back hard with her weapon, pulled it back out, then repaeted it multiple times untill Floyd caught the blade.
"Now now, you're wounded. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself anymore that you are...Plus, that was another stupid move..." Floyd grabbed the weapon from Vaxlyn's hands and swung it at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:13 pm
When vazlyn screamed aaron's name, he mummbled, " I'm fine. " Since he could not yet get up, he watched the fight, his eye's growing with concern. Then he saw Floyd snatch her blade and was about to literally kill her with it.
Aaron frowned, he didn't have enough magic left to cast a barrier between them. All in one moment, Aaron surrounded himself in darkness, warping himself straight between them yet again. Aaron's eye's widened as the blade cut deep through his chest. He immediatly started feeling cold, and his face grew pale, as he coughed up some blood. He turned his head toward her, a weak smile on his now pale face, " Hey, Are you...alright..t..there?"  

Venetian-Owl

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:39 pm
"Oh my God...Aaron..." Vaxlyn said with shock as she watched Aaron sacrafice himself for her.
Vaxlyn caught him just before he fell, and gently layed him down on the ground.
"I need a freaking healer over here! Some one, please! I know he just kind of burst into the fight...But you should never leave a man behind..." Vaxlyn screamed as she put her hands over the large gash in his chest, trying to stop the bleeding. Vaxlyn paid no attention to her own pain in her stomache as it bled even more from moving so much.
"You didn't have to do that, you know?" Vaxlyn said as she looked at Aaron's pale face. "Why did you do that!? You don't even know me..." Vaxlyn's eyes welled up with tears of anger, sadness, and shock.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:00 pm
Aaron smirked, blood dripping freely from his mouth, "....I'm....Not so sure myself, " He laughed but the laugh sounded weak and pain-filled, "....You...Remind me of someone..... But...I'm not sure who that....Even is myself.... Something....Just told me to...save you.... " He smiled as he looked at her, his face growing even paler, "... Maybe....I knew you when I w..as......Human..? ....I'm sorry....." His eye's were beginning to twitch, they wanted to close. But he was fightning it.  

Venetian-Owl

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:12 pm
"What was your name before you became a nobody? Do you remember?" Vaxlyn asked as she noticed that he was fading fast.
"How bad to you want to live? I can save you...But...Just tell me..." Vaxlyn said, keeping her hands firm on his bleeding chest.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff