Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:13 pm
Now dark again in his mind, he faced himself face to face with his own demon. Looking at him, he was no differnet then Xyukotsu. "It's been so long, Kyu-chan. It's been how many years since we've seen each other?" asked his darker image. "I'm not sure how long it's been, but I no longer go by that name anymore. To why you're still in my mind and in my memories I don't know, but I do know this much...this my existiance and I have no room for you!" I yelled out. "No room you say? But without me, you're pathetic. So to why you called me, I must know." he said. "I...don't know. You just awokened all of a sudden when my memories came back to me and now you have control over my body and I'm stuck in here again because of you." replied Xyukotsu. "I see, so even in this empty existiance, we're still part of each other. I can't exist without the other and the other can't without me." he explained. "I see, then allow us to become one, one with each other." requested Xyukotsu. "Are you sure? Cause I am a little tiered of sharing this body of your's with you alone in it." he said to his other self. "I can live with it. Better being in this dark, empty abyss with you." said Xyukotsu with a smile. "Then let us become one." he said as they merged with each other, creating their new existiance as a Nobody.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:25 pm
His mind becoming clearer, he began to see again in the world in front of him. Looking around, he saw Kitsuna and Xirius collapsed on the floor and Rose still looking for Xemnas's lost memories. He was the only one to aid them, keeping clear of mind and summoning all of his aura at Rose and Xemnas, he gave them all the power he could muster. Then reaching out his left arm, he used some of his aura to heal Kitsuna and Xirius back to health. Filling a little faint, he still continued giving his power and support. While giving out more of his aura, he then heard the small voice in his head saying, "How noble of you, Xyukotsu."  

Kyukotsu

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 pm
Kitsuna could feel her power returning again. She looked around the room and saw that xirius was ok and Kyukotsu was back to normal again.
She looked at Kyukotsu and released the shield from around him. "Thankyou. I see that your back to normal. Well almost normal" Kitsuna began to power up again to help rose Kyukotsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:43 pm
(Rose, Xirius, Kitsune, Xyukotsu)
Cessy still had a hold on Rose. She knew this could not go on much longer or every one would be in danger. If only Xemnas had a heart, then this task would not be so difficult.

"Cessy." Said a voice

The Witch glanced up frantically to see who called her name; it was Saïx. He was out of the chair.

"How long with this keep going?"
She glares at him a second more; the look in her eyes was a mix of stress and exhaustion. She tried to answer, but all the energy she had left was being used to focus on the blade. Expelling any more would kill her.

Rose was digging deeper into Xemnas's memories with the energy boost from every one else.
Now the images were passing by in lighting speed. It was all the same pain and suffering, it went faster and faster and faster until suddenly a light shown up a head. It came at Rose just as fast as all the other images and with in a blink of an eye, Rose was suddenly standing in a white empty abyss. All the feelings of aguish and hate, all of it suddenly stopped, there was only a calm quiet now. But the quiet quickly vanished as a new scene appeared before Roses eyes. It became a field of grass with people on it enjoying a summer’s day. She couldn’t see the faces of the people, they seemed to be blacked out. And nobody there seemed to notice or see Rose standing in the middle of the field. They all just continued on with their happy picnic. This memory was so different from the others.

Rose could see families playing with their children or setting up blankets and tables, there was one group of children that just so happen to run in front of Rose as they played a game. The children laughed and giggled while they played a game that seemed similar to tag.
It didn’t take long before most of the children ran off to continue the game else where, only two remained straggling behind.

(hold on theres more, I know its long again, I'm sorry)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:22 pm
“Wait a sec, Xehanort!” Said the little girl who was standing a few feet in front of Rose.
She had a pretty bow holding some of her long golden brown hair back.
“Come here,” she called again, trying to get a young boy’s attention. He was just about to chase after the other kids when he heard her call.
“What is it?” Said the boy turning to face her. “Just come here,” she urged.
Xehanort shrugged and ran over. The girl began to become gitty and smiled. “I have a present for you,” she said. The boy’s eyes lit up when he heard the word present.
“But first you have to close your eyes and hold out your hands!” said the girl. The boy was hesitant for a second, and then did so.
Rose watched as the little girl rushed her hand into the bag she was carrying and pulled out a little metal box, it had beautiful engravings and designs carved into it, but the words were to alien for Rose to read. The little girl placed the box into Xehanort’s hands. “Ok,” she said, “You can open your eyes now!”

Xehanort opened his eyes and stared curiously at the metal box. “What is it?” he exclaimed. She giggled then said, “Well you have to open it to find out, silly.”
The boy gave her a playful grin before getting ready to open the box. The girl waited anxiously for the box’s mystery to be revealed. But a sudden whistle and crackling filled there air and broke the moment. Both the girl and the boy looked all around to see what made the boom. Curiously enough the wound up looking at Rose, but Rose quickly realized it was not her they were looking at. It was something behind her. A quick glance proved to show that a man had accidentally lit off a firework to soon and it had shot up and exploded into the sky. When Rose looked back to the children, the girl was sighing in relief, but the boy was still staring in astonishment.
“Xehanort, they just lit a firework to soon,” said the girl, trying again to regain his attention. But he didn’t respond, his eyes were locked on the spot of the explosion.

“Xehanort, don’t you want to open the box?” She tried again. But there still was no responds.

Finally the boy spoke, “Who are you,” he said. It then became clear that he wasn’t looking at the sky anymore, but was now staring directly at Rose. There was a cautious pause right before the girl asked, “Who are you talking to, Xehanort. There’s nobody there.”

The boy just kept staring at Rose, but before Rose could respond to him, the ground beneath her feet began to shake. As if a massive earthquake was just starting. Only the people still didn’t seem to notice. The ground shook harder and still nobody noticed.

“What’s wrong,” said the boy to Rose, “Are you ok.” To him he only saw a young woman swaying back and forth.

(there is still more, Yeah, still long, I'm sorry, consider it a big cutescene if this were a game.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:38 pm
The earthquake shook and raddled Rose’s vision. The field started to shake away, the people slowly vanished, so did the girl, and then so did Xehanort. The memory fell apart and now Rose was standing in an office room. It looked much like the one Rose saw when she first was brought to the castle. Only this time, there was no Xemnas sitting in the chair, it was empty. A quiet ticking echoed in the room as Rose glanced about. Her eyes stopped on the bookcase because she saw something glimmer in the light of the lamp. A closer examination showed that the object was the same metal box that the little girl gave to the young boy named Xehanort. The box lingered there a few more moments, then silently dissolved from view. Only leaving a dusty outline from its frame.

Then a small glowing light began to shimmer in place of the box. It grew until it engulfed the whole room. The light faded away now leaving Rose standing beside Cessy holding the Keyblade. Xemnas now had his feet on the floor and was hunched over breathing hard. Saïx stood behind him, watching his Superior carefully.

(DONE ok, wow, yey)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:52 pm
"Xehenort was your name?" Rose asked in a half sigh, then collasped, unconsince.
The room went black in her vision as she slipped off to nothingness, her entire being sucked of it's energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:37 pm
Rushing to Rose's aid, Xyukotsu caught her before she hit the floor. Checking her condition in case she needed medical attention as he placed his palm over her forehead and checked.
"Hmmm...she seems fine. she'll live, but all her energy has been used up. She'll need to rest for awhile before doing anything." he said calmly as he hoisted her onto his shoulders carrying her as she slept peacefully. "I'll give her some of my energy. she'll recover more quickly I think if she stays here of course." said Xyukotsu to the others as he transfered his energy into her, healing her lost strength.
Walking to the corner of the room, he summoned a large bubble of water and placed Rose there for further recovery. While recovering her with some his power, he looked over his shoulder to see how everyone else was doing. Seeing that Kitsuna and Xirius were okay and well. He looked over some more to see that Xemnas was slightly recovering, along with Cessy as well. "So did you find what you were looking for, Lord Xemnas?" asked Xyukotsu as he continued healing Rose back to her health along with Cessy and Xemnas too.  

Kyukotsu

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:29 pm
Xemnas didn't move or look up to respond, he just kept breathing heavily. Siax started to walk towards him, trying to examine his condition closer.

"Superior, are you-" He started but Xemnas interrupted him, "No, just give me a moment," Cessy lend heavily back to the wall then slid down to a sitting position, also trying to catch her breath.

After a few more seconds, Xemnas inhaled deeply and then straightened up. He heard Xyukotsu ask the question "Did you find what you were looking for?"...

He had to take a moment to remember. What did he see in his lost memories. He certainly remembered the pain, his life had been mostly pain after all. Xemnas took a nother moment to think.

then a sudden flash of the field entered his mind; the people, the kids, and the fireworks. It all faded as quickly as it came; then the girls smiling face and the metal box appeared, but it too, faded quickly. The memory was so forieng to him, Xemnas almost over looked the box.

All he had ever remembered from his previous life was hate, and rage...anger. But this was different...

"There's more to hearts then just anger or hate,"
a lingering voice resurfaced in his mind
"Don't you remember?"...

..."Unfortunately...I don't"

"that memory?" he murmured to himself. The only person close enough to hear it was Siax.

"Xemnas," said Cessy, waking him from his thoughts, "Tell us, did you see it?"

Xemnas looked at her then glanced about at every one in the room. All their faces waiting to hear his answer. He hesitated, then said, "No, ... I did not see it."

Cessy had a small look of surprize on her face, then said, "Then I gues that means we'll have to wait for Rose to wake up to find out."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:54 pm
"That will take awhile, I'm afraid. She's still recovering from loss of energy. We must let her rest now." said Xyukotsu as he stood up and walked toward Cessy and Lord Xemnas. "I've done all I can do for her now. All she needs now is some sleep and food. Then, she'll be back to her normal healthy self again. But, I wouldn't suggest doing that again, unless we have more information on retrieving memories by using keyblades." suggested Xyukotsu through his short report.  

Kyukotsu

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:15 pm
Kitsuna gazed at rose while Kyukotsu cared for her." Atleast it's over for now. Kyukotsu is right until we find out more about it we shouldn't do a memory retrieval." Kitsuna stood up again and walk over to Kyukotsu, xemnas and cessy. " Is he going to be ok?" Kyukotsu nodded. Kitsuna sidhed "that's a relief. Oh and thankyou for helping Xirius and me when we were down Kyukotsu. I guess now all we have to worry about is the imposter right. He or it is the only thing threatening the organization.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:21 pm
( side event)
At first it didn't fully click in Larxene's head who was laying on the ground. But she new who it was.
Xigbar was pressed to the floor. The crash Larxene heard was him pulling free from the wall, after being pinned to it with two large and sharp blades that went threw each of his wrists. There was blood everywhere. Xigbar was now pulling himself up and trying to pull one of the blades out from his arm, but his hand couldn't grasp it, the muscles and joints were cute.

"s**t," was all the astonished Larxene could say when she saw him. She hurried over and leaned down to assist him. His hands shook from shock while Larxene grabbed hold of the blades, "What the hell happened-" she said just as she was about to pull a blade out, but Xigbar protested, "No, leave it in!" Larxene shot him a confused look when he spoke, "if you pull it out... I'll lose more blood."
She released the blade, leaving it torn in Xigbar’s wrist. They weren't the only injuries he had. "Who did it?" she asked. "I thought," responded Xigbar, "It was a heartless..."
Larxene gave a concerned glare, listening intently to Xigbar's story; "I had left the Castle after Zexion had found Xemnas..."

"You've seen the superior?" exclaimed Larxene. "Yeah, but he was in some sort of coma," Xigbar continued, but was having trouble focusing, "I went out to find Xaldin and tell him that there was a problem, but I couldn't find him," Xigbar winced in pain when he tried to stand, but he couldn't, "Instead I ran into a younger member, and told him he was needed back at the castle... after he left, I turned my back and saw one."

"A heartless," Larxene added.

-"Yeah, damn thing tried to jump me, but before I had a chance to shoot it down, it did some sort of transformation thing, and the next thing a new I was staring some weird guy in the face."

-"So, how did you get here?" interrupted Larxene. "I'm getting there," He cringed, "The guy opened a vortex and I followed after him, He led me in here… its all kind of hazy after that.”

-“Did you recognize him?”

“No never seen the guy before in my life.”
There was a pause…

“All, right,” Larxene said and started to lift Xigbar to his feet. He whimpered a little. “Oh stop being such a big baby,” She spoke bluntly. “You try getting two stakes drawn into your wrists, then tell me not to be a baby,” was Xigbar’s responds.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:51 pm
Remembering about the imposter situation still going around the organization. He had to ask, "On the imposter that's going around. Does anyone have any infromation on it. What's it after? What it looks like and why is it after us and imposing as an organization member?" questioned Xyukotsu as he tried to get a grasp on the current situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:39 pm
"Yes," implied Siax, "Why would this person or thing, want to impersonate a member?"

Xemnas was silent in thought.

Cessy only rested, she hadn't the slightest idea.

"There must be something, we're missing," said Siax.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:01 pm
(OK, I can finally get to naixen now)

(Naixen)

Lexaeus lend down to Naixen's level trying to figure what was wrong. The little girl was hugging her head.

"What's the matter," said Vexen dryly.

"Not sure," replied Lexaeus, "Naixen, what's wrong with you?"

Unknown to them voices where jumping up and around the whole castle. As if every one was teleporting spontaniously every second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zexion was having no luck either. when ever he thought he found someone, it turned out to be a false lead.

"What in the world is going on in this castle," he thought to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xigbar had walked in casually and stood next to Xaldin who was sitting in a chair. Demyx was still resting on a lit up table, recovering from his punishment.

"So you don't know what's been going on?" Said Xaldin to Xigbar.

"Know about what?"
"ABout the imposter!" replied Xaldin.
"What imposter?"
Demyx glared at Xigbar oddly the last time he had seen Xigbar, was when he had gotten in that fight with Axel. Xigbar left the room to confirm one of the younger members story about the Superior. "So," said Demyx, "Did you find him?" Xigbar gave him a blunt stare, "Find who?"

"Xemnas, did you find Xemnas? You went off to look for him."
"I did?... Oh yeah, I did didn't I, well I didn't find him."

This is when Xaldin glared suspiciously at Xigbar then said, "Zexion told me you did, He said you found him first before he did."
Demyx started to lean up now, keeping a close eye on Xigbar.

"Yeah, well," Xigbar paused a second before continueing, what happened next sent Demyx leaping from the table at Xigbar.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games