Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ruxia! is that you?"Rikku backs up a bit.
continues to get closer
Rikku is agianst the wall and looks at the dark creature.
"down boy" ruxia walks around from behind it while he does this monster seems to get sucked into his own shadow "dont let him scare you hes just lonely"
"oh ...okay...i just got worried when the door disappeared."She walks to him
"why were you worried" looks at her  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:09 pm
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"down boy" ruxia walks around from behind it while he does this monster seems to get sucked into his own shadow "dont let him scare you hes just lonely"
*Jack walks up behind them.*

"What sort of creature is this?"
((dude how the hell did you get in there the door dissapeared eek xp scream stare stressed ))
((Jack was with Rikku the whole time. SHE JUST NEVER ANSWERED TO MY POSTS IN THE PAST!!!!! scream ))
((well you should say your going to follow her at least) "huh oh you wouldnt know what it was even if i told you"
"You would be surprised. I know more than most humans can comprehend."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:15 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ruxia! is that you?"Rikku backs up a bit.
continues to get closer
"its just i never had the door disappeared on me before."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:21 pm
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper

((dude how the hell did you get in there the door dissapeared eek xp scream stare stressed ))
((Jack was with Rikku the whole time. SHE JUST NEVER ANSWERED TO MY POSTS IN THE PAST!!!!! scream ))
((well you should say your going to follow her at least) "huh oh you wouldnt know what it was even if i told you"
"oh so you know who Archimonde was"  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"dont worry i told you as long as im near nothing will happen"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:30 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"becuase you beed though this test before and you know whats going to happen next. I heard you talking to someone. the person doing the test. he said you acted like we are acting when you took the test with the others. He disappeared before i could see what he looked like."Rikku walked over to him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:10 pm
Xirks was still playing his saxaphone, but he stopped mid-solo. the floor was a fliend of golden gems. "are you going to try and stop me again?"

???:"No, you've made your decidsion even though we were highly against it"

"I intend to go through this all the way through"

???:"but your majesty -"

"I know what the risks are, let me handle this. Now go back, the people need guidance without me"

the figure left, and Xirks picked up all the gems. ones he disliked he threw over the edge, ones he liked he kept  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:12 pm
Xia blinked. She had a feeling that told her who 'he' was. "Yes, yes I did.. He was the first one to find me.." she answered, still looking around for the owner of the voice.  

The Sphinxyness

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:46 pm
Rixia finally unburied herself. "So much for shoving the alien piece of junk into the closet," she muttered. "I don't think Demyx has ever heard of a storage bin..." Forget "organized." I'm stuffing everything back in the closet, she thought, frustrated. She hated doing other people's dirty work, whether they were there or not. I guess I'll have to get used to that, she decided, if I'm ever going to be part of this Organization. That's gonna be easy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:34 pm
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper

"oh so you know who Archimonde was"
"Perhaps."  

Carrot-Copper

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:36 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia blinked. She had a feeling that told her who 'he' was. "Yes, yes I did.. He was the first one to find me.." she answered, still looking around for the owner of the voice.
???: comes out of the darkness wearing and organization cloak so she couldnt see what he looked liked "i knew him to"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"becuase you beed though this test before and you know whats going to happen next. I heard you talking to someone. the person doing the test. he said you acted like we are acting when you took the test with the others. He disappeared before i could see what he looked like."Rikku walked over to him.
"am i right?"Rikku looked at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:41 pm
Xia stared. An Organization cloak? That must mean he was on their side, right? "Oh, well then who are you?" she asked. Maybe it was somehow an original thirteen member that was brought back to life, maybe...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:47 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia stared. An Organization cloak? That must mean he was on their side, right? "Oh, well then who are you?" she asked. Maybe it was somehow an original thirteen member that was brought back to life, maybe...
"lets just say i knew the leader very closely"  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"am i right?"Rikku looked at him.
"yes i have taken this test before because i am supposed to be the one key component in the organization"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games