Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:42 pm
(I just need to say this, I love Sazuka's character LOLOLOL she's so funny, so "whatever I do what I want xd " about everything lololol.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:44 pm
Medevilgirl
(I just need to say this, I love Sazuka's character LOLOLOL she's so funny, so "whatever I do what I want xd " about everything lololol.)
((lol, thanx. ))  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:47 pm
((Ok, I wanted to start at like, The World that never was but wasn't sure if that was still around or whatever.. XD If so, I know just what to do.. ^.^))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:08 pm
(well you can if you want and work your way through the story, like that PC Chaos guy is and Hael... I really want to know what Hael is up to... he seems like the type of character that becomes very important later on in a story... the curiousty is killing me xp )  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:12 pm
Medevilgirl
(well you can if you want and work your way through the story, like that PC Chaos guy is and Hael... I really want to know what Hael is up to... he seems like the type of character that becomes very important later on in a story... the curiousty is killing me xp )
(lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:22 pm
there it was the heart of Destiny Islands and it was right in front of him. the heartless within him wanted to take it for itself but the nobody part thought it usefull to a higher cause, if he could claim it withit letting his heartless absorb it, he could make a great start to a new Kingdom Hearts.

then all of a suddenly the other end of his shadow keyblade activatied. three green rings shot out of it. the rings surrounded the heart of the world.the rings shrunk around tthe heart causing it to shrink as well untill it was smaller than a pin point. then it entered the end of the shadow keyblade. the island slowly started to disentegrate very slowy. then he heard a voice behind him

"Seraph whats happening?!" it was Selphie.

"this world has been connected. Tied to the darkness. Soon to be completly eclipsed." he said. "oh and the name is Xack."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"there is so very much to learn. you understand so little." he said

"well i can learn then!" she said feeling condesended.

"there is no time, besides, one who knows nothing can understand...nothing."

"you'll see ill figure all this stuff out!" she said as she stuck her tongue to her.

"No...your different...if you want to live follow me." he opened a portal to darkness and walked in.

"W-wait for me!" she said running after him.

*later*

she followed him to the dark portal and they both arrived in a dark castle.

"where are we?" she asked.

"this is where i was"

"where you were?"

"this world is called, connectrona. it isn't connect to any paths but has dark portals that only I can open leading to almost all other worlds. you'll be safe here. now i have some unfinished business to attend to." and with that he sank into darkness

"wait, what am i...." he was gone "...supposed to do?" she asked.

he arrived at twilight town. seifer was there and saw him appear.

"they are back lets get him" he and his flunkies charged. Vivi cast a fira but Xack Casted reflect and bounced it back. within 5 seconds, the 4 of them were knocked out as Xack made his way to the central station  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:17 pm
dragonrebelfire
Sazuka just sits there listening until she fell asleep.
She wakes up and looks around to see what every one was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:27 pm
((Hey everyone i was looking at the guild ranking scores and i have the second highest score i have 9012 and the highest is 12000ish so im the new Xemnas in this guild))

he walked arond the central station

"it wont be long now" he said  

[PC] Chaos

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:40 pm
((O.O Wow, I never really looked at my score.. Wonder if I'm on there.. XD Think I'll start in... The World that never was!! ^.^))

Light and darkness. Nothingness. Everything seemed so clear yet it vanished by the light of keys. And she had witnessed it all. It scared her when he was defeated, they always said without a leader, the followers crumble. But she knew she couldn't just give up. No, she had to find him, bring him back, do anything she could just to see him again.

The rain in the dark city of The World that never was gently dropped on her black cloak which trailed about in the wind. A pair of golden eyes stared into the open city, pink bangs falling flat on Xia's face as she wondered the place, lost, not sure where to go first. This seemed like the best place to start her search, the last place she saw him....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:43 pm
((congrats chaos! Sorry guys, my computer was really being annoying so I had to wait until i can find a different one. some how it wouldn't let me log on but yeah I'm on a different....time for me to shut up now...))

"mayby......"Kairi started as most of the people on the ship looked at Kairi. "Mayby....the one who send them to us...didn't get them on purpose but is trying to use her stuff trying to communicat us in a way no one else would." She suggested. "i mean look at what the person sent us so far." she added.

"hmmm...first Namine's sketch book, then two dolls that look like Namine and Kairi and then a poem." Goofy listed down thinking. "from what I can tell so far, the person who's trying to communicate with us seems to only come through Kairi and Namine." the King stated.  

Alchemy Puppet

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:44 pm
Alchemy Puppet
((congrats chaos! Sorry guys, my computer was really being annoying so I had to wait until i can find a different one. some how it wouldn't let me log on but yeah I'm on a different....time for me to shut up now...))

"mayby......"Kairi started as most of the people on the ship looked at Kairi. "Mayby....the one who send them to us...didn't get them on purpose but is trying to use her stuff trying to communicat us in a way no one else would." She suggested. "i mean look at what the person sent us so far." she added.

"hmmm...first Namine's sketch book, then two dolls that look like Namine and Kairi and then a poem." Goofy listed down thinking. "from what I can tell so far, the person who's trying to communicate with us seems to only come through Kairi and Namine." the King stated.
"hmm...why would that be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:02 pm
"Well, to tell you the truth I heard someone's voice after the king showed us Namine's sketch book and when I was with Namine for a while she and I both saw...somekind of vision..." It was hard for her to explain due o how new it was for her and probably for Namine too.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:27 pm
"What was the visioun," asked Sora, he was becoming quiet worried and his voice was riddled with concern for Namine and Kairi. Was this the reason they had been acting so aloof lately?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:58 pm
"The vision showed a man and a kid and they were talking about me Namine and I. the kid called me the Princess of Heart and Namine the White Sorceress" she explained  

Alchemy Puppet

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:39 pm
"..it wont be long now untill the keyhole appears...then this worlds heart will be added it my collected." his eyes were glowing green, the same color as the jewel in the center of the hilt on the shadow keyblade.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games