Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:21 pm
((Lol I spelled it wrong this whole time. The correct spelling is "Shichibi".))

Kimimaru re-awakened as well. He looked into Sasaki's eyes. "S-Sasaki! I have a vial at my house t-t-that will get me out of this! P-p-please h-hurry"! The Shichibi came back into power and kicked Sasaki across the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:46 pm
((BUMP!))  

Shin Defender of Light

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:13 pm
Sasaki nodded, still concious. He gathered all his chakra in one arm and punched the Shichibi, very hard in the stomach. The force of it knocked Kimimaru unconcious. At that moment, an overwhelming demonic force washed over him. "Gh...G-Gotta..." He looked around for something hard. He saw the edge of the cliff and ran for it, jumping and diving. He fell 20 feet on to the village path and went unconcious. He was smiling as he slipped into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:17 am
Rekai watched as Sasaki threw himself off the cliff. He was stunned for a minute but snaaped out of it and turned to Kitsune.
"Quickly, check to see if he's alright. I'll try to find the vial Kimimaru was talking about." And with that he dashed back to Konoha, asking around to find someone who knew where Kimimaru's house. He eventually found someone who led him to the right house and after searching for a while, found the vial and bolted back to the forest. He kneeled by Kimimaru and tilted his head back, pouring the contents of the vial into his mouth.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:58 pm
Kimimaru woke up to find his student giving him the vial. "Heh, thank you Rekai". Kimimaru fell asleep, happy it was over.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:56 am
((BUMP!))  

Shin Defender of Light

renalele

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:18 pm
((It's a little late for me but whatever.))

Xin was heading towards the forest but the sound of screams of pain stopped her. She looked up towards the cliff. W-What is going on over there? She saw a dark figure leaping off the cliff. She ran started running towards the Hokage mountains, where the noise was coming from.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:50 am
Kitsune nodded at Rekai, and dashed off towards the cliff. Creating a couple of chakra strings, she looped them around Sasaki's limp body. But there was one thing she didn't expect, his weight. "Grraahhh! Sasaki-sensi you need...to lose some...weight" She gasped, trying to pull on the taunt strings.  

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:04 pm
Feeling his body being dragged, he woke up to find that everything was blurry. His head was spinning. He felt a sharp pain in a couple of spots on his body. "Ugh! Where...am I?" He quickly sat up and saw Kitsune above him. "Kitsune-chan?" He pulled off the strings and tried to stand up. "W-What happened?" He suddenly remembered. "Where's Kimimaru?! Is he o--" He had to grasp his abdomen because of the pain. He looked up desperately at Kitsune. "Where is he?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:31 pm
Rekai smiled at his sleeping sensei, wondering whether he should try and drag him back to konoha or wait until he woke up. Sukai shook at her feathers and began to preen herself.  

Kulac Akios

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:48 am
"He's ok Sasaki-sensi, they got him the vial. Of course you'll both still have to go to a hospital" Kitsune gave a sigh of relief, glad that her sensi hadn't been killed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:40 pm
"Yeah, I guess so." He sat where he was. "I think I broke something. Everything hurts." He complained like a little kid. He looked up at the cliff. "I fell a long way, didn't I? And Kimimaru's okay...I'm glad."  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:20 am
Kitsune smiled, amused at his behavior. "Well you aren't going to get better until you go to the hospital. I think Kimimaru is probably heading over there even as we speak."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:14 pm
He stood up. "A-Alright. Let's go find him!"  

EddddyC

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out