Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander G

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:08 am
I came here for a reason! I was hacked and nedded to owe my friend back some 20k and over.

I look forward to congratiulating winners!

FOR I AM COMMANDER G

Super hero of gaia! *flys out*  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:10 am
My name's Cain, and I'm...new? I don't really know what to say. sweatdrop  

Cain Montague

Fukatani

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:39 am
My name's Sam and I'm basically a gamer and anime person. I'm funny, uhh....I LIKE COOKIES. And I want the gold to get my Goti Clips. ^.^ And maybe other things...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:52 am
hi I'm momiji1010 and I like to cosplay/go to anime conventions. I like cats and really need some gold  

kh_fangirl_rikuxsora

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zell_Draycon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:19 am
The name is Draycon, Zell Draycon. I'm just trying my best to accomplish my dream avi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:00 am
My name is Richard James Davis JR and there has only been one item that has evaded me for all the years I've been active on gaia.. the steel plated ninja band. Yes I am aware that most people want that particular item, but I have wanted since 2002 or 2003. Check my oldest account out, Baku_Hero, or Tensuke, or Juno_Gemini.  

OneRick

Gracious Smoker

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500

TemarixNinja

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:12 am
ok people to start off my name is Jordan ^-^ I'am 13 years old and love anime. sweatdrop just to let you know im not the best speller so i have lots of mistakes xD . I have been playing gaia for a while now but a couple of months ago i was hacked sad and i lost my favorite item my coco T-T i still miss my coco and my account but i couldn't get them back so for now i have been useing other accounts but this account and i have been doing pretty sucky.I am nice sometimes but by the way don't make me pissed cause that won't be a good thing xD I sometimes have a short fuse so watch it.

if i was chosen i would get my dream avi then help out newbies and also my friends especially the ones who got hacked cause it sucks having nothing after having lots of items taken from you so thats what i would do ^-^

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:37 am
Hi! My name's Reeshi, but you'll probably all end up calling me Jocelyn anyway, so I don't know why I'm bothering to tell you my actual name. I'm complelely okay with calling me Jocelyn or Josie... otherwise I wouldn't have made that my username.
I like music--alternative music, specifically. Mikey Way is the smex. I also have a passion for Fullmetal Alchemist--Ed in particular.

Jocelyn Black

[-KatanaMaster-]

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:40 am
Hello, on gaia I always go by Katana; or some form of it that isnt degrading. Im HUGE into music, if anyone wants to talk that..im down for it anytime. Ehh..well thats the basics. If you would like to know more..just pm me.*I solo as I walk away*  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:49 am
♥Wake... from your sleep, the drying of your tears, today.. we escape, we escape. ♥

Hello. My name is Narcissistic Literature, you make call me Narc Lit or Karz. I used to be Me_Moo. I am 17 years old, will be 18 in June. I started Gaia in '05 and have been addicted ever since '06. This has been my first account and main the whole time. Although I have some sub-accounts, some of them are basically made for the tekteks I created. I fell in love with so many of the tekteks I created that I created accounts just for them. crying I'm still questing for items to match them.

I am a quiet, introvert, who just likes to have fun with friends. But on Gaia I am more open. [Partially because its easier than life.] I have earned more gold on Gaia than I will ever earn in the near future. XD I love PMs so feel free to send me a message. <3 I'd love to talk with any one of you. [As long as you don't beg. =3]

If I were to win any gold from this guild I would use it to help the people I was never able to help before. I like going around Gaia and looking for the good, kind people who deserve gold. Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't keep some for myself, because I have my wants too, but I will help others as well. I have some long-wanted rares that I'll probably use some of the gold to help me get [I'm probably not going to get the OMG, but I understand that it's one of the hardest things to come by. XD]. I have always wanted to run a successful business thread, like an avatar contest, or something of the likes, but for some reason people don't enter my contests. If I have enough gold for prizes, I'll be able to get more people to come, and I'll make more people happy. I one day hope to host a large avatar contest involving several rounds, several small prize winners and a grand prize winner. I want to see people be happy, and those who work for it will deserve it.

♥We hope that you choke.. that you choke♥

Narcissistic Literature

MaohHime

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi there I'm MaohHime. I joined because gold makes me happy :3 and can you really ever join enough guilds? I don't think so. Hehe so here we go, just you an me on the raggedy edge. Don't push me and I wont push you.

Yes, I am a firefly fan...

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:20 pm
User Image
Hello, I'm X-Intercept although you can call me Ixxy or by my real name, Melissa.

I joined basically because I need the gold to get my quest item, a #000000 Complex Jacket. I'm doing everything I can to get gold, so having one more opportunity such as this Giveaway doesn't hurt.

I'm a regular to Gaia, but I'm always posting at the LSG, a guild for literates. I joined Gaia in 2005, I think and I've never abandoned it since I have no life and nothing else to do.

I try to be friends with everyone and it usually works out. I've been told I'm strange and weird at times and that's just me, I guess.
User Image

X-Intercept

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:23 pm

Welcome, all you new-to-the-guild people. n.n heart

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:31 pm
Hi there! I'm new to this guild, too (duh XD)
Name's Shinjirou, but feel free to call me Shinji. pirate
My main reason for joining was because a friend told me about this guild and how it might help me get my demonic pendant one day 3nodding  

Shinjirou

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:34 pm
Shinjirou
Hi there! I'm new to this guild, too (duh XD)
Name's Shinjirou, but feel free to call me Shinji. pirate
My main reason for joining was because a friend told me about this guild and how it might help me get my demonic pendant one day 3nodding

Welcome! Good luck. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games